SideTrak Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

SideTrak have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and are happy with their customer service.

A-

Price - Excellent

80.00%
Industry Average
SideTrak was very easy to install and set up. It is light weight and easy to travel with. Having a second monitor wherever you go is priceless in today’s fast pace business world !
- AmandaS
Price is ok.. The monitor when pulled out tends to “droop” down doesn’t stay up completely straight...
- Anonymous
In regards to price, he always shares that it was no more expensive than a nice set of earphones - but is utilized a lot more.
- Lynda C Lawrence
B-
66.67%
Industry Average
great customer service and on point quality.
- Tamie Packer (the cool Mom)
It is so difficult to switch to a single laptop screen after being used to working with two screens along with the laptop. The Side track has been a god send. It was easy to install and is light enough for me to carry around without difficult. I have not needed customer service. To this point I love my side track.
- Anonymous
This thing is awesome! I've been looking for a product like this and it's just what I needed -- has made my life so much easier. It's well-made, easy to set up, and the customer service people are prompt and communicative if there's an issue. I work on my porch a lot and don't have a table to set up another monitor -- the SideTrak is perfect since it attaches to your laptop. Love it!