SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
SideTrak 5 star review on 13th June 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 24th March 2020
eagleston, amanda
SideTrak 5 star review on 25th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Easy to install and works and looks as expected.
The SideTrak feels cheaply made, and isn't really sturdy enough to hold itself up well. The monitor also periodically freezes up and I have to wait a few seconds for the screen to reset itself.

On the other hand, it's the only dual-monitor setup I've used that is so portable, so I don't completely regret it.
As my job transitioned to a remote employment, SideTrak fit the need perfect to replace my dual screen desktop I was using at work. I found it to be pretty simple with setup and it has worked flawlessly for me for several weeks. I use this product with a MacBook Pro 13inch laptop 40 plus hours a week. If you watch their videos you will find several helpful tips. In one video she mentions how they are durable and I have found mine to be pretty tuff. I have no problems with it staying attached and with dual screen view flows together very nicely. Thank you SideTrak for bringing this product to the market.
The sidetrack has saved my at-home covid work experience! It has helped so much having a second monitor and it doesn't take up the room a normal one would. I can put my work laptop away and turn off for the night or weekend and not have it still lingering in my view, reminding me of work all the time. When I travel again (when will that be?!), I can't wait to have this along. I have had so many long hours of work in a hotel room struggling to review data or multiple documents at the same time. The sidetrack will help save my sanity! The sidetrack works great, was so easy to install, adjusts well, and isn't a big extra weight. Thrilled I bought it!
The SideTrak has been a game changer for my productivity. The speed at which I can process tasks has increased exponentially by having this portable device. Sharing information amidst Covid precautions has become much easier thanks to this product. Highly recommend it!
This is definitely a game changer. I hate having large desktop monitors to dock my laptop on as they take up too much room. So whenever I saw this I bought it immediately not knowing what to expect. I can definitely tell you it has changed my quality of work life as I don't have to use my docking station anymore and I can use this anywhere I go. I frequently travel and this goes everywhere with me. I also bought my sister one and she has said the same thing. I've recommended this to my colleagues as well. Wonderful wonderful device!
The SideTrak is an absolute game changer, particularly now in this remote working environment 😊
SideTrak 5 star review on 13th June 2020
It’s great, I mean it does what it’s supposed to do. But the screen is a little dark and the frame it slides out on could do with being a little more sturdy.
It’s great, it doesn’t what it’s supposed to do. But the screen is a little dark and the frame it slides out on doesn’t feel very strong.
Finding this sidekick was a game changer for me. I use it in the kitchen, on the patio and In the car on road trips, it is so convenient to just slide out and so easy to set up I can’t say enough good things about it. Love love love it!!
Great concept and works pretty damn well. It’s perfect for if you don’t have space for a big monitor and/or you want to travel but need more screens to be productive.

Some improvements that would make it perfect:
1. If the magnets on the computer side weren’t so sharp.
2. If when the screen is fully out it locks better so it doesn’t sag from the weight of it.
3. If the screen when fully closed and removed from the laptop wasn’t left so vulnerable to being scratched. I frame could cover this pry up I think.

Regardless of these minuses, I still really enjoy having it and use it every day and it definitely makes me more productive.
The customer service was amazing! My original was lost due to covid, so another one was ordered and quickly recieved!. Once I received it the set up was very simple (thanks to the YouTube video) and it has help me work very effectively at home! It's light and no issues so far!
Hooked my SideTrak up and it has been a savior as I've worked from home during these times. Setup was super easy and it is a nice and compact alternative to a full monitor!
Lightweight and compact. Perfect for working remote or from home if you do not have the space or want to commit to large monitors.
Where has COVID taken us?? Working from home on a laptop without an additional screen has been very challenging!! Until this morning!! The challenge is over!!! LOVE LOVE my sidetrak!!! Very easy to install and just like that READY!!
Being able to be so much more productive really helps out less stress!!
I love it. It makes my work much easier.
This monitor is super easy to set up and it is well built. I love it. Exactly what I needed.
Can’t believe I didn’t have this before now!!
I’m using majority of the time with my Mac and not so much with my Windows PC.
It has been a lifesaver especially during the lockdown at home. At the office I have 3 screens but home only the laptop. It has been a struggle.
I even called for help and your staff are the kindest, super helpful with my connections. I suggest if anyone is on the fence go for it, don’t wait, get the SideTrak now.
Excited for the return to the office so when I go into a conf room I can have this with me.
I am so pleased to buy this, it’s an super easy way to have a two screen laptop without hassle, delivery was on time and the setup as well as use is simple.
David- Orlando FL
The side track arrived so fast! I bought it for my son who is currently taking a programming and coding boot camp. He loves it! It has helped him so much by being able to keep programs open and work at the same time. I was so happy to see the quality of the monitor. Crystal clear! Thank you for having a great quality monitor with the easy storage system. Your company deserves more stars than available.... great customer service and on point quality. You have made this Mom look cool
SideTrak is rated 4.61 based on 142 reviews