SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
I received my Side Trak for Christmas 2020. My husband saw the advertisement on TV. I’m used to working with two monitors and a laptop at my job. This additional monitor has made my life and working from home so much easier. I have shared the Side Trak information with several of my friends. I love the referral program.
I am used to working with 2 monitors at the office, so when I'm working from home or on the road, I feel lost without my second monitor. The SideTrak has been a huge help! Very easy to install and I love that I can have a second monitor anywhere. It can weigh down my laptop, making it tip a little. So far the positives outweigh the negatives. At this point I would recommend it to my co-workers.
I purchased this for myself recently as my travel has increased and I found that I was very inefficient without a second monitor. This is the perfect solution! It is so easy to pull out and turn on, I can work from anywhere now and be productive. My only complaint is that it is heavy and pulls my screen back a bit.
This was the "Big "Christmas Gift" for my husband who travels Internationally often and can't always use a conference room for presenting to customers. Huddling side by side looking at a laptop screen at customer meetings is awkward and the Sidetrack makes screen sharing ideal. He can quickly pivot the screen around and share information across a table. He has received many inquiries on where he got such a cool accessory. In regards to price, he always shares that it was no more expensive than a nice set of earphones - but is utilized a lot more.
My firm works with a few accounting software programs and have to record transactions from source documents. The side track is a perfect companion to our laptops while accessing these source documents on it and recording transactions. It eliminates the need to print.
It works well with our dell Laptop but not so much our Mac laptop. Nice second monitor to have around for school work or looking at two excel spreadsheets.
I’ve really enjoyed my SideTrak so far. I work from home, but because I always need 2 monitors I couldn’t work at a coffee shop, the library, or anywhere else when I wanted a change of scenery. The SideTrak gives me that flexibility. My only complaint is a minor one. I have a very lightweight laptop and sometimes the weight of the sidetrak starts pulling the screen of my laptop back so that it is tilted back a little more than I like. The ability to work anywhere definitely outweighs that though!
Purchased one and was a bit worried since I wasn't sure if would really work on a laptop. Well I was impressed with the product from software to practical application. I have had it for several months and it works perfect. Will plan to order a few for my staff who work on the road. Thank You!
I work remotely and my home setup has me spoiled (2 large monitors). SideTrak allows me to be both portable and efficient, duplicating my home set-up nicely and on the run! Great purchase!
I purchased the Side Trak for myself for Christmas ;-) I run an online business and I'm used to having dual monitors. The Side Trak is a game-changer when it comes to increasing efficiency and productivity when you need to be mobile. Love it!
I recently purchased the SideTrak as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend. She does human resources for a huge conglomerate insurance company. Anyway she has the ability to work from home and always struggled to keep her at work pace. I surprised her with the SideTrak and she is extremely impressed by how simple it was to setup and get going. She also expressed how the picture quality was superb. Very grateful for the innovative tech!
I love the SideTrak. I got it as a Christmas gift and I travel a lot. It is so nice to have an extra monitor when traveling. I like that it stays attached to my Macbook Air as well. Everywhere I go people love it and are wanting one. I’m sure I’ve helped sell a few.
As someone who travels globally, I highly recommend SideTrack. Very portable, solid construction, easy to install, and easy to remove, SideTrak provides me that much needed extra screen space to improve productivity .
I absolutely love the SideTrak. I was able to attach it to my laptop cover and I love that I can remove it when I need to. This is especially helpful when I have to go into exams - I don't have to worry about having the extra monitor when I don't need it. I use it especially when I work on legal clinic items where I need to have multiple documents open. It helps reduce the constant switching between internal screens, and now I can just move my eyesight from left to right. Even though it is pricey, it has been worth the investment. The price tag justifies its utility and I couldn't be happier.
Works great. No more squinting at my phone next to my laptop.
Instead of trying to hold my phone up and type, I’m now using two programs at once both comfortably and efficiently.
SideTrak was a total game changer for me. I'm used to working on dual 27 inch monitors at my office for medical billing, coding and credentialing. Occasionally I take my work home where I only have a 15 inch laptop. By purchasing SideTrak, I am now able to efficiently do my work and even homework. It makes things easier having dual screens and SideTrak makes that possible. I purchased this during a black friday sale so I've had it for awhile and have had no issues. The cord is a solid braided cord so I dont even worry about it fraying or anything. Best purchase I've made relating to productivity.
It is awesome option when you are not working at your desk. It makes working offsite during events a million times easier to have a second screen. I wish I had this when I was working from home after a surgery.
One of the best purchases ever! If you are like me and have to work from home at night or on the weekend, SideTrak definitely makes life much easier. I love having the second screen. I would recommend this 100%!!
I hooked up my sidetrak and it was great until the power on it cycled on and off. I called tech support and they had me download a file, then email it to them and they would figure out what was wrong. It's been over a week and no response. Now when I call in o just get a voice mail. Do not reccomend, if you have any issues the customer service is not there.... update, got a return call quickly, was told that california is slow in getting back to us. We will update you as soon as possible. Thank you for my broken product. They have to source out tech support.
SideTrak is rated 4.29 based on 51 reviews