SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
I hooked up my sidetrak and it was great until the power on it cycled on and off. I called tech support and they had me download a file, then email it to them and they would figure out what was wrong. It's been over a week and no response. Now when I call in o just get a voice mail. Do not reccomend, if you have any issues the customer service is not there.... update, got a return call quickly, was told that california is slow in getting back to us. We will update you as soon as possible. Thank you for my broken product. They have to source out tech support.
I need to update my most recent review because they did call back and it was a security issue with Catalina. As many times as I was in their troubleshooting area, this was not clear that is why I am giving it a 4 star and not a 5. it is very clear and is working great!!!
Really like the sidetrak - I am so much more productive with a dual screen! My only complaint is that you can't adjust the brightness and it is definitely more dim then I like my screen settings...
this does not work with the Microsoft computer I have
Working on my capstone and this has enabled me to utilize my laptop the same as my desktop. It has allowed me to work away from home! It works perfectly thanks!!!
It is working great.
worth every penny if you have grown accustom to multiple monitors and work on the road
Would like a larger screen.
I love it . I use it daily remotely and it has really increased my ability to review sprradsheets while I post. So lightweight . My only wish is that the cord was just long enough to reach my laptop and the end of it once it is fully extended. The cord is too long and has slack that hangs.
I’m an on the go young professional in the tech industry who lives by the two monitor system. If you are like me, the sidetrak is the answer! This product has a sleek design, simple install, excellent 1920 x 1080 display and Low power consumption. It’s great for anyone who is big on multitasking and video streaming. Looking forward to seeing its evolution.
I very much dislike the product. It cuts on and off and flickers a lot. I will be returning for a refund
I really like the product. It is very easy to connect and very convenient to use. If I were to mention the cons it would be the weight. It causes my laptop screen to be very flimsy/move back and forth very easily due to the added weight. Also the chord could be a tad longer as I prefer my screen on the right side of my laptop and my only USB port is on the left side. Overall I love the product and would recommend to anyone looking for an additional portable monitor for your laptop.
This is great. Not sure why no one thought of this before but is great when you are working outside of the house/work and want double screens. The screen slides well, stays on wells, and love it!
I really want to like this product. But as another person mentioned, it goes in and out. It's impossible to work with it when it is always turning on and off. I've called the company, then sent me a different cord; still did it. They sent me different monitor. Still the same. Dissapointed.
Disappointed right out of the box. Opened and two of the anchors (metal) fell off. Not the quality I was hoping for or paid for. Hope I can fix it.
I got mine in the mail ahead of schedule which was great. But when I tried to put it on, two of the magnets fell right out of their holes (which is the reason for the 4 stars). Other than that the product itself worked great, but eventually proved to be too small for my eyes over a long period of time and started to give me a headache. That's a personal preference though so I won't take a star off for that.
Love this thing. Not sure how I made it without it. Very easy instructions and setup.
Screen resolution is pretty poor. The slider is clunky and scratches the top and bottom of the screen bezel. Screen cuts in and out. Bought two of these with high hopes but will be returning and waiting until the product evolves into a better version.
Sidetrak is a great product and I recommend it to everyone. The mobility is better than anything else on the market and it runs well. It is compact and is a nice resolution monitor.
This is a game changer for me. I have a home office and bringing in a bulky second monitor would have crowded my workspace. As importantly, I travel constantly and having a second monitor will help me be as productive on the road as I am in my office. Love the SideTrak. Can you make one for an Mac Desktop too??
SideTrak is rated 3.93 based on 29 reviews