SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 1st April 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 24th March 2020
eagleston, amanda
Very nice quality
Great tool that is a space saver and efficiency generator in one. I love this device and extremely happy with the purchase.
This monitor would be great- if you could see anything on it. Images appear so much smaller than the laptop display that it effectively makes it unusable. According to customer support there’s no way to adjust the view (except make it smaller). And there’s no fix for the issue- I’ve reached out to them twice, and Cody from tech support basically told me “yeah, you’re $h!t outta luck.” He said engineering doesn’t have a fix and suggested I zoom the view on the program I’m using, which isn’t always an option. The other suggestion of reinstalling the software made no difference, and then they stopped responding to my emails.

Unfortunately, after receiving it I just set it up to make sure it worked and then had to set it aside for a while before actually working with it and discovering there’s no way to adjust the view. So returning it isn’t an option or I would have done that, because it really was a waste of money. I want to love this product and in every other way it works great, but if I can’t see what’s on the screen there’s not much point. And since they don’t seem interested in trying to fix the issue, I would recommend against this product to any friends/family/you.
The SideTrak is an outstanding product! It is exactly what I need for my work laptop. Now that I am working from home, this is the perfect product that allows me to have a second monitor no matter where I am working! I can work from any room in the house and also take it with me to the cabin and work! The product was delivered quickly. The packaging is solid and the SideTrak arrived safely! And as an added piece, the packaging is very appealing and am saving it just in case I need to store the product in the future. The written directions and set-up tutorials were very easy to read, watch and follow! Very simple and quick set-up process! SideTrak's service is stellar! Their CS team responds quickly and answers all of my questions! They also proactively check back via email to make sure I do not need additional assistance! I also worked with the same CS associate in all of my correspondences. I loved that consistency! I am telling everyone at work about the SideTrak! Thank you for a great product and fabulous service!
The 2nd monitor is very helpful when I come to my work and doing my homework. I am loving this thing!! Thanks 😊
SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020 SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020
I have purchased THREE cords so far from SideTrak and TWO of them have already broken. Worse part is that the third cord I still have has barely been used and I fear will ALSO break very soon too.
Is there any alternative to your cord product? May I purchase another one from a 3rd party that is much more durable? Is there something I'm doing wrong in using it?

Please send me another one and let me know how I can resolve this repeat problem. Other than this issue - I really LOVE the SideTrak product and would strongly recommend it to anyone.
Thanks!
Easy to install and works and looks as expected.
The SideTrak feels cheaply made, and isn't really sturdy enough to hold itself up well. The monitor also periodically freezes up and I have to wait a few seconds for the screen to reset itself.

On the other hand, it's the only dual-monitor setup I've used that is so portable, so I don't completely regret it.
As my job transitioned to a remote employment, SideTrak fit the need perfect to replace my dual screen desktop I was using at work. I found it to be pretty simple with setup and it has worked flawlessly for me for several weeks. I use this product with a MacBook Pro 13inch laptop 40 plus hours a week. If you watch their videos you will find several helpful tips. In one video she mentions how they are durable and I have found mine to be pretty tuff. I have no problems with it staying attached and with dual screen view flows together very nicely. Thank you SideTrak for bringing this product to the market.
The sidetrack has saved my at-home covid work experience! It has helped so much having a second monitor and it doesn't take up the room a normal one would. I can put my work laptop away and turn off for the night or weekend and not have it still lingering in my view, reminding me of work all the time. When I travel again (when will that be?!), I can't wait to have this along. I have had so many long hours of work in a hotel room struggling to review data or multiple documents at the same time. The sidetrack will help save my sanity! The sidetrack works great, was so easy to install, adjusts well, and isn't a big extra weight. Thrilled I bought it!
The SideTrak has been a game changer for my productivity. The speed at which I can process tasks has increased exponentially by having this portable device. Sharing information amidst Covid precautions has become much easier thanks to this product. Highly recommend it!
This is definitely a game changer. I hate having large desktop monitors to dock my laptop on as they take up too much room. So whenever I saw this I bought it immediately not knowing what to expect. I can definitely tell you it has changed my quality of work life as I don't have to use my docking station anymore and I can use this anywhere I go. I frequently travel and this goes everywhere with me. I also bought my sister one and she has said the same thing. I've recommended this to my colleagues as well. Wonderful wonderful device!
The SideTrak is an absolute game changer, particularly now in this remote working environment 😊
SideTrak 5 star review on 13th June 2020
It’s great, I mean it does what it’s supposed to do. But the screen is a little dark and the frame it slides out on could do with being a little more sturdy.
It’s great, it doesn’t what it’s supposed to do. But the screen is a little dark and the frame it slides out on doesn’t feel very strong.
Finding this sidekick was a game changer for me. I use it in the kitchen, on the patio and In the car on road trips, it is so convenient to just slide out and so easy to set up I can’t say enough good things about it. Love love love it!!
Great concept and works pretty damn well. It’s perfect for if you don’t have space for a big monitor and/or you want to travel but need more screens to be productive.

Some improvements that would make it perfect:
1. If the magnets on the computer side weren’t so sharp.
2. If when the screen is fully out it locks better so it doesn’t sag from the weight of it.
3. If the screen when fully closed and removed from the laptop wasn’t left so vulnerable to being scratched. I frame could cover this pry up I think.

Regardless of these minuses, I still really enjoy having it and use it every day and it definitely makes me more productive.
The customer service was amazing! My original was lost due to covid, so another one was ordered and quickly recieved!. Once I received it the set up was very simple (thanks to the YouTube video) and it has help me work very effectively at home! It's light and no issues so far!
Hooked my SideTrak up and it has been a savior as I've worked from home during these times. Setup was super easy and it is a nice and compact alternative to a full monitor!
Lightweight and compact. Perfect for working remote or from home if you do not have the space or want to commit to large monitors.
SideTrak is rated 4.58 based on 148 reviews