SideTrak Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend SideTrak

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does SideTrak deliver?

How can I contact SideTrak?

About SideTrak: SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

cfreed@standsteady.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy

"I really want to like this product. But as another person mentioned, it goes in and out. It's impossible to work with it when it is always turning on and off. I've called the company, then sent me a different cord; still did it. They sent me different monitor. Still the same. Dissapointed."
"Disappointed right out of the box. Opened and two of the anchors (metal) fell off. Not the quality I was hoping for or paid for. Hope I can fix it."
"I got mine in the mail ahead of schedule which was great. But when I tried to put it on, two of the magnets fell right out of their holes (which is the reason for the 4 stars). Other than that the product itself worked great, but eventually proved to be too small for my eyes over a long period of time and started to give me a headache. That's a personal preference though so I won't take a star off for that."
"Love this thing. Not sure how I made it without it. Very easy instructions and setup."
"Screen resolution is pretty poor. The slider is clunky and scratches the top and bottom of the screen bezel. Screen cuts in and out. Bought two of these with high hopes but will be returning and waiting until the product evolves into a better version."
"Sidetrak is a great product and I recommend it to everyone. The mobility is better than anything else on the market and it runs well. It is compact and is a nice resolution monitor."
"This is a game changer for me. I have a home office and bringing in a bulky second monitor would have crowded my workspace. As importantly, I travel constantly and having a second monitor will help me be as productive on the road as I am in my office. Love the SideTrak. Can you make one for an Mac Desktop too??"
"How awesome it is to add a screen to your laptop. The SideTrak has made working with a laptop feel like I never left home."
"This product is top notch absolutely love it and the packaging and presentation is second to none well done"
"Works great on a Microsoft Surface laptop 2"
"I love my SideTrak! I already have 2 monitors connected to my laptop in my office but the SideTrak has been perfect for meetings and working away from my desk. Very easy to stow away as well, either still connected to the laptop or easily disconnecting the monitor and putting it in my bag."
"I'm excited about the potential to have 2 screens while traveling. Unfortunately I'm having an issue getting Sidetrak to work, but so far the support has been very good and I trust the issue will be resolved shortly"
"Have not received it yet but customer service in tracking it down is great-look forward to using it and reviewing it."
Hi Glenn,

I'm so sorry for the confusion and delay! I just checked on your order and we shipped it out on Wednesday and it should arrive to you today, Friday the 12th! Please let me know at customerservice@sidetrak.com if you have any issues with your new SideTrak or if it doesn't arrive today and I can see about tracking it down!

Best,