SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold C
Dual monitor is a must have on a laptop, however, the build quality of a Side Track is poor. The monitor sags down when full extended and the slide mechanism has no inner workings and takes a bit of manhandling to extend, then sags at end of track. USB chord, I received one with the monitor and it is about a foot too long and if bumped, the monitor and laptop glitch every 6 seconds or so after bumping and a restart is needed. Having a dual monitor whether duct taped to your laptop or the magnetic version helps working efficiencies no doubt, however, I would seek another brand with a more stable mounting and sliding mechanism if I had not purchased a Side Track.
This monitor would be great- if you could see anything on it. Images appear so much smaller than the laptop display that it effectively makes it unusable. According to customer support there’s no way to adjust the view (except make it smaller). And there’s no fix for the issue- I’ve reached out to them twice, and Cody from tech support basically told me “yeah, you’re $h!t outta luck.” He said engineering doesn’t have a fix and suggested I zoom the view on the program I’m using, which isn’t always an option. The other suggestion of reinstalling the software made no difference, and then they stopped responding to my emails. Unfortunately, after receiving it I just set it up to make sure it worked and then had to set it aside for a while before actually working with it and discovering there’s no way to adjust the view. So returning it isn’t an option or I would have done that, because it really was a waste of money. I want to love this product and in every other way it works great, but if I can’t see what’s on the screen there’s not much point. And since they don’t seem interested in trying to fix the issue, I would recommend against this product to any friends/family/you.
I have purchased THREE cords so far from SideTrak and TWO of them have already broken. Worse part is that the third cord I still have has barely been used and I fear will ALSO break very soon too. Is there any alternative to your cord product? May I purchase another one from a 3rd party that is much more durable? Is there something I'm doing wrong in using it? Please send me another one and let me know how I can resolve this repeat problem. Other than this issue - I really LOVE the SideTrak product and would strongly recommend it to anyone. Thanks!
The SideTrak feels cheaply made, and isn't really sturdy enough to hold itself up well. The monitor also periodically freezes up and I have to wait a few seconds for the screen to reset itself. On the other hand, it's the only dual-monitor setup I've used that is so portable, so I don't completely regret it.
this does not work with the Microsoft computer I have
I very much dislike the product. It cuts on and off and flickers a lot. I will be returning for a refund
I really want to like this product. But as another person mentioned, it goes in and out. It's impossible to work with it when it is always turning on and off. I've called the company, then sent me a different cord; still did it. They sent me different monitor. Still the same. Dissapointed.
SideTrak is rated 4.54 based on 152 reviews