SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold Country Concerts
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold Country Concerts
sidetrak will not fully turn on. it flashes on ever few minutes. your customer service is horrible, how do i speak to someone?
I hooked up my sidetrak and it was great until the power on it cycled on and off. I called tech support and they had me download a file, then email it to them and they would figure out what was wrong. It's been over a week and no response. Now when I call in o just get a voice mail. Do not reccomend, if you have any issues the customer service is not there.... update, got a return call quickly, was told that california is slow in getting back to us. We will update you as soon as possible. Thank you for my broken product. They have to source out tech support.
Disappointed right out of the box. Opened and two of the anchors (metal) fell off. Not the quality I was hoping for or paid for. Hope I can fix it.
Screen resolution is pretty poor. The slider is clunky and scratches the top and bottom of the screen bezel. Screen cuts in and out. Bought two of these with high hopes but will be returning and waiting until the product evolves into a better version.
Have not received it yet but customer service in tracking it down is great-look forward to using it and reviewing it.
Hi Glenn,

I'm so sorry for the confusion and delay! I just checked on your order and we shipped it out on Wednesday and it should arrive to you today, Friday the 12th! Please let me know at customerservice@sidetrak.com if you have any issues with your new SideTrak or if it doesn't arrive today and I can see about tracking it down!

Best,