SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
SideTrak 4 star review on 16th April 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 24th March 2020
eagleston, amanda
SideTrak 5 star review on 25th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
I like the addition of second scree and the ability to rotate and show someone sitting across from you what you’re looking at. It does make the laptop screen heavier which can be frustrating at times but for what it give me I’m happy with the purchase.
This bad boy had been a lifesaver, especially with wfh now mandated. My husband also works from home and has the full office setup, while I was relegated to the bedroom. I need a 2nd monitor but we had no real space or table to use. We got this sidetrak and problem solved!! It's a little heavier than I anticipated and slightly wonky when sliding in and out, but it works like a charm and has easy set up.
SideTrak 4 star review on 16th April 2020
I work full time from hime now and after you work with 2 monitors you don’t ever want to go back!! It makes life so much easier.
I had an issue with the first side trak and customer service was GREAT. They sent a replacement immediately so it wasn't too disruptive to my work.
Price is ok..

The monitor when pulled out tends to “droop” down doesn’t stay up completely straight...
I really love this product. Easy to set up, and easy to use. Small and compact to fit with the rest of my computer things in my laptop bag. And draws positive attention. I'm a relatively new real estate agent and some of the spiffy gadgets that seasoned agents have I can't afford. Having something like this portable monitor really set me apart from other agents because I was able to flip the screen around and perform a listing consultation and have the monitor mirror my laptop. It really impressed the clients and helped earn me the listing. Apart from that I'm able to do twice as much work in less time so I'm more productive as well.
The only reason this got a 4 out 5 stars was because the first one sent to me had some issues for whatever reason. I reached out to the company who tried to help me solve the problem. We weren't able to and I was ready to return and get my money back. But because I really wanted a product like this I kept troubleshooting with the support rep and we figured out the problem. And he quickly helped me get an exchange. Company is easy to work with and the product is a great addition to my business. Thanks!
SideTrak has made working remotely a breeze. Very nice to have a portable monitor that attached to you laptop
Love the product. Works great. my only concern is since my laptop is very light, when I add the sidetrack it becomes slightly top heavy and lifts keyboard. I'm sure if my laptop was a little heavier, it would not happen.
I am used to working with 2 monitors at the office, so when I'm working from home or on the road, I feel lost without my second monitor. The SideTrak has been a huge help! Very easy to install and I love that I can have a second monitor anywhere. It can weigh down my laptop, making it tip a little. So far the positives outweigh the negatives. At this point I would recommend it to my co-workers.
I purchased this for myself recently as my travel has increased and I found that I was very inefficient without a second monitor. This is the perfect solution! It is so easy to pull out and turn on, I can work from anywhere now and be productive. My only complaint is that it is heavy and pulls my screen back a bit.
It works well with our dell Laptop but not so much our Mac laptop. Nice second monitor to have around for school work or looking at two excel spreadsheets.
I’ve really enjoyed my SideTrak so far. I work from home, but because I always need 2 monitors I couldn’t work at a coffee shop, the library, or anywhere else when I wanted a change of scenery. The SideTrak gives me that flexibility. My only complaint is a minor one. I have a very lightweight laptop and sometimes the weight of the sidetrak starts pulling the screen of my laptop back so that it is tilted back a little more than I like. The ability to work anywhere definitely outweighs that though!
I need to update my most recent review because they did call back and it was a security issue with Catalina. As many times as I was in their troubleshooting area, this was not clear that is why I am giving it a 4 star and not a 5. it is very clear and is working great!!!
Purchased this after I purchased the original for my Windows 10 Dell Laptop for my business. That monitor installed easy. I purchased the second one for my MacBook Pro using Catalina 10.15.1 and I installed and uninstalled 4 times which was very frustrating. I went to every troubleshooting YouTube and sidetrack site to view the videos and it still didn’t work. I called the customer service number Had to leave my phone number and they called me back and resolved the security issue very professionally and quickly. I am giving it 4 stars because you had to leave a message for a call back and I had a difficult time finding fix on their website. The monitor works and for being 13 inches it has a clear resolution.
Really like the sidetrak - I am so much more productive with a dual screen! My only complaint is that you can't adjust the brightness and it is definitely more dim then I like my screen settings...
I love it . I use it daily remotely and it has really increased my ability to review sprradsheets while I post. So lightweight . My only wish is that the cord was just long enough to reach my laptop and the end of it once it is fully extended. The cord is too long and has slack that hangs.
I really like the product. It is very easy to connect and very convenient to use. If I were to mention the cons it would be the weight. It causes my laptop screen to be very flimsy/move back and forth very easily due to the added weight. Also the chord could be a tad longer as I prefer my screen on the right side of my laptop and my only USB port is on the left side. Overall I love the product and would recommend to anyone looking for an additional portable monitor for your laptop.
I got mine in the mail ahead of schedule which was great. But when I tried to put it on, two of the magnets fell right out of their holes (which is the reason for the 4 stars).

Other than that the product itself worked great, but eventually proved to be too small for my eyes over a long period of time and started to give me a headache. That's a personal preference though so I won't take a star off for that.
I'm excited about the potential to have 2 screens while traveling. Unfortunately I'm having an issue getting Sidetrak to work, but so far the support has been very good and I trust the issue will be resolved shortly
SideTrak is rated 4.63 based on 128 reviews