SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
SideTrak 4 star review on 16th April 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 24th March 2020
eagleston, amanda
SideTrak 5 star review on 25th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
I love it. It makes my work much easier.
This monitor is super easy to set up and it is well built. I love it. Exactly what I needed.
Can’t believe I didn’t have this before now!!
I’m using majority of the time with my Mac and not so much with my Windows PC.
It has been a lifesaver especially during the lockdown at home. At the office I have 3 screens but home only the laptop. It has been a struggle.
I even called for help and your staff are the kindest, super helpful with my connections. I suggest if anyone is on the fence go for it, don’t wait, get the SideTrak now.
Excited for the return to the office so when I go into a conf room I can have this with me.
I am so pleased to buy this, it’s an super easy way to have a two screen laptop without hassle, delivery was on time and the setup as well as use is simple.
David- Orlando FL
The side track arrived so fast! I bought it for my son who is currently taking a programming and coding boot camp. He loves it! It has helped him so much by being able to keep programs open and work at the same time. I was so happy to see the quality of the monitor. Crystal clear! Thank you for having a great quality monitor with the easy storage system. Your company deserves more stars than available.... great customer service and on point quality. You have made this Mom look cool
It was easy to hook up
When in the office, I’m used to having 2 screens. Having to work from home with only one has been very painful. Finding and using SideTrak has been a life saver. The set up was easy and I use it everyday and have told all my friends about it! I highly recommend!
I love it! So easy to use.
My daughter bought me a Side Trak to make working from home easier through this Covid-19 crisis. I love it. It has made doing my job so much moire efficient. I love my Side Trak.
Easy set up and installation --- and I'm awful with these things. Been using it for a week or two now and it's been a total game changer for working from home - will also be useful for travel once that's safe again. The portability made this a better option than a traditional setup since it can be used in multiple settings as well
The SideTrak was easy to order, was delivered quickly and more most importantly it really changed for the better the utility of my laptop while working remotely from the office.
I love my Side Trak, perfect for working at home on my dining room table!
I do not like sitting in one spot for long periods of time, but fortunately, this portable monitor makes changing scenery easy.
I used it with my 15 inch laptop and even though it’s not the same width, it worked out great.
I haven’t had any problems with it and so thankful that I can move from my bed, to the couch, to the outdoors and still continue to work.
I’m purchasing my dad one right now for Father’s Day!!
Also- I really hope they come out with a touch screen monitor soon!!! As my 15 inch laptop is a touch screen, and I keep almost reaching towards the side trak to swipe 😂

Anyways, this is the BEST. Worth every penny.
I love my new SideTrak!!! I am so happy I got it, it makes my work from home so much more efficient and easier to navigate. Set up was so easy and quick! I am telling everyone about my awesome new SideTrak!
It is so difficult to switch to a single laptop screen after being used to working with two screens along with the laptop. The Side track has been a god send. It was easy to install and is light enough for me to carry around without difficult. I have not needed customer service. To this point I love my side track.
Just what I needed while I work from home during this nationwide shutdown. I need multiple screens like I have at the office for the work I do. This was a perfect solution. Now I have two screens everywhere I go.
This is a game changer for working on a laptop! It’s easy to attach then plug and go! I’m so glad I learned about this from WGU! Love it!
Love it! It's exactly what I needed. Smart product idea! Thank you.
I really enjoy this product. I was very skeptical at first before purchasing but it is very useful for me as a college student. Gives me more workspace to do assignments. I am majoring in Computer Information Systems and Networking Technology and thought this was a very sleek design. Definitely worth the money.

The only con: the screen sometimes blinks on and off and before it goes off it freezes for a couple of seconds. I think it may be because of my mouse speed. Gonna try and slow it a bit and see if it helps.
Game changer for working from home! The screen is so crisp and clear.
SideTrak is rated 4.62 based on 127 reviews