SideTrak Reviews

of reviewers recommend SideTrak
Read SideTrak Reviews

About SideTrak:

SideTrak ultra-portable monitor for easy work on-the-go! SideTrak simply attaches to your laptop to effortlessly travel with you or stay at home! Wherever you work (or play) – take your SideTrak along to get your tasks done faster.

customerservice@sidetrak.com

2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 290

Tell us how SideTrak made you happy
SideTrak 5 star review on 14th July 2020
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold Country Concerts
SideTrak 5 star review on 17th April 2020
Gold Country Concerts
Disappointed right out of the box. Opened and two of the anchors (metal) fell off. Not the quality I was hoping for or paid for. Hope I can fix it.
I have purchased THREE cords so far from SideTrak and TWO of them have already broken. Worse part is that the third cord I still have has barely been used and I fear will ALSO break very soon too.
Is there any alternative to your cord product? May I purchase another one from a 3rd party that is much more durable? Is there something I'm doing wrong in using it?

Please send me another one and let me know how I can resolve this repeat problem. Other than this issue - I really LOVE the SideTrak product and would strongly recommend it to anyone.
Thanks!
Price is ok..

The monitor when pulled out tends to “droop” down doesn’t stay up completely straight...
As my job transitioned to a remote employment, SideTrak fit the need perfect to replace my dual screen desktop I was using at work. I found it to be pretty simple with setup and it has worked flawlessly for me for several weeks. I use this product with a MacBook Pro 13inch laptop 40 plus hours a week. If you watch their videos you will find several helpful tips. In one video she mentions how they are durable and I have found mine to be pretty tuff. I have no problems with it staying attached and with dual screen view flows together very nicely. Thank you SideTrak for bringing this product to the market.
The sidetrack has saved my at-home covid work experience! It has helped so much having a second monitor and it doesn't take up the room a normal one would. I can put my work laptop away and turn off for the night or weekend and not have it still lingering in my view, reminding me of work all the time. When I travel again (when will that be?!), I can't wait to have this along. I have had so many long hours of work in a hotel room struggling to review data or multiple documents at the same time. The sidetrack will help save my sanity! The sidetrack works great, was so easy to install, adjusts well, and isn't a big extra weight. Thrilled I bought it!
This is definitely a game changer. I hate having large desktop monitors to dock my laptop on as they take up too much room. So whenever I saw this I bought it immediately not knowing what to expect. I can definitely tell you it has changed my quality of work life as I don't have to use my docking station anymore and I can use this anywhere I go. I frequently travel and this goes everywhere with me. I also bought my sister one and she has said the same thing. I've recommended this to my colleagues as well. Wonderful wonderful device!
The SideTrak is an absolute game changer, particularly now in this remote working environment 😊
SideTrak 5 star review on 13th June 2020
It’s great, I mean it does what it’s supposed to do. But the screen is a little dark and the frame it slides out on could do with being a little more sturdy.
Great concept and works pretty damn well. It’s perfect for if you don’t have space for a big monitor and/or you want to travel but need more screens to be productive.

Some improvements that would make it perfect:
1. If the magnets on the computer side weren’t so sharp.
2. If when the screen is fully out it locks better so it doesn’t sag from the weight of it.
3. If the screen when fully closed and removed from the laptop wasn’t left so vulnerable to being scratched. I frame could cover this pry up I think.

Regardless of these minuses, I still really enjoy having it and use it every day and it definitely makes me more productive.
Where has COVID taken us?? Working from home on a laptop without an additional screen has been very challenging!! Until this morning!! The challenge is over!!! LOVE LOVE my sidetrak!!! Very easy to install and just like that READY!!
Being able to be so much more productive really helps out less stress!!
This monitor is super easy to set up and it is well built. I love it. Exactly what I needed.
Can’t believe I didn’t have this before now!!
I’m using majority of the time with my Mac and not so much with my Windows PC.
It has been a lifesaver especially during the lockdown at home. At the office I have 3 screens but home only the laptop. It has been a struggle.
I even called for help and your staff are the kindest, super helpful with my connections. I suggest if anyone is on the fence go for it, don’t wait, get the SideTrak now.
Excited for the return to the office so when I go into a conf room I can have this with me.
Happy to be working from the comfort of my bed 😂

Please come out with a touch screen !!!
SideTrak 5 star review on 24th March 2020
Works great. No more squinting at my phone next to my laptop.
worth every penny if you have grown accustom to multiple monitors and work on the road
I got mine in the mail ahead of schedule which was great. But when I tried to put it on, two of the magnets fell right out of their holes (which is the reason for the 4 stars).

Other than that the product itself worked great, but eventually proved to be too small for my eyes over a long period of time and started to give me a headache. That's a personal preference though so I won't take a star off for that.
SideTrak is rated 4.58 based on 149 reviews