Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd?

Tell us how Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd made you happy

"Reasonable and efficient, I was very pleased with the standard of the scaffold, far better than some I have come across on commercial projects."
Are you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Silvercrest Scaffolding provided the scaffold for my re-roof. The job was very neat, looked safe and didn't disrupt me day to day as the works progressed. Do recommend to all."
"I am incredibly impressed with Silvercrest Scaffolding. They arrived promptly for delivery and collection, the communication is first class and I have happily recommended them to other builders. They will always be my first choice of scaffolder."
"A very reliable and professional service with competitive prices. Always able to accommodate at short notice. Highly recommended."
"Very pleased with how safe my scaffolding was put up and done to the time scale i needed it to be done by will using this company again for future jobs thank you very much. Five stars."
"Very friendly and reliable service , had the scaffolding up safely when I needed it done and taken down as soon as the job was finished will do business again many thanks. Do recommend."
"Due to the muddy school grounds, other companies did not bother getting back to the trustees. Silvercrest Scaffolding to their credit parked, and unloaded the scaffolding walking 200m to erect so we could put the lights up."
"Scaffolding around our Christmas tree!"
"We used Silvercrest Scaffolding for three new houses we were working on. Many thanks to Tanya, the office manager who went to extra lengths to get the scaffold up quickly and safely."
"We had scaffolding put up independently as the window company wanted too much. It was up and down at a time of our request and it was £290 cheaper than the window firm wanted. Win Win !"
"Our satellite dish and TV aerials came down in a recent storm, so as an emergency call out We had the scaffolding put up in 24 hrs. Silvercrest were super-efficient and very helpful."
"After constantly being let down with scaffolding contractors we decided to try Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. This is now the third time we have used the company and always a pleasure to do business with. Prompt, reliable and a highly experienced team. Thanks again and we look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you."
"I cannot fault this company. They moved all of my plant pots and garden bits out of the way and they were very tidy and polite young men. Thank you very much Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"We used this company few times now, they are very professional, and given us best service every time. We are very happy from their services. Recommended."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd has been always very professional, helpful and cooperative. Great service, planning and arrangement even in difficult to access areas - they're always on time with a prompt response! We have been using their services for over 4 years and looking forward to further cooperation. Thank you."
"Great job, the scaffolding team was on time and don't let me down. I needed some extra scaffolding and they were more than happy to help."
"A very reliable and professional service with competitive prices. Always able to accommodate at short notice. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"Great service! The Scaffold tower was erected on my garage front. Lads turned up on time and were a great help. Thank you very much Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd and I will use again in the future and will recommend your service to anyone."
"Highly professional and skilled scaffolding team. Attention to detail and safety a priority. Five stars for Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 90 reviews