Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd?

Tell us how Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd made you happy

"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is always price competitive, their services excellent and never fails to go the extra mile. In today’s market place their reliability and attitude are refreshing. Highly recommended as always - just done a small job for me today and the same service provided as I get on our larger business projects. Much appreciated and thanks again."
Are you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My wife and I were really impressed with the service received overall, from the initial meet, the price, the reliability of put-up & collection and the overall response times. We wouldn’t hesitate to contact the company again should another project come up. Thank you, keep up the good work."
"I've dealt with a number of different scaffolding companies for different projects over the years and Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is by far the most reliable and professional firm I've used. I highly recommend them and will definitely be calling them again in the future. Five stars."
"As I run a roofing business I'm always in need of Scaffolding on jobs...I use Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd because they are very safe and reliable. If I need a job put up in a hurry they don't hesitate to get It sorted for me. They are always there when I need them and the jobs go up and come down when they say they are. First class in my opinion and I always recommend them to fellow roofers.Thanks."
"First class service and professional as well. The crew were courteous and friendly. The Scaffold was taken down when the work was finished - a first for a scaffold company. The price was very good value for money and I wouldn’t hesitate recommending Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd put a scaffold on the front and back of my house for a new roof. The lads were a great help and very professional."
"I used this company recently when I had a new roof fitted. They turned up when they stated to view the house & to start the work. I have recommended the company to friends and family who say they were just as happy with the service they received. A*"
"Very professional scaffolding company, very polite and tidy. Highly recommend and would definitely use again. Thanks Lads."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd provided an immediate response to initial enquiry, with a fair & completive price. Would thoroughly recommend their services - "nice people to do business with.""
"I would highly recommend this scaffolding company. They were very quick to come out and see the job and also to put the job up. Brilliant customer services and very friendly."
"The scaffolding team responded quickly with estimate to an emailed photograph, arrived as agreed, installed safely with all safe working requirements, responded promptly to uninstall request, left site undamaged. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"The scaffolding team put up some scaffolding at the back of our house in order to fix a leaking gutter. The scaffold had to bridge over the conservatory, so not an easy job! It was put up quickly, neatly, and to a good price. Would definitely recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"These guys are superb. Massive job required needed quick turnaround and they delivered in every area. Attention to detail was superb. Staff was polite, articulate, tidy and were safety conscious. Didn't seem like any construction company we have used in the past. Have been recommending Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd to everyone I know all week!"
"After using Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd we will never go anywhere else as our friendly business relationship grows from strength to strength on a daily basis. As a medium sized building company which has various jobs and sites running all year round time and money are crucial. Always on time, never too costly, always service with a smile and never fails to please and go that extra mile. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. for all your hard work and help this year so far!"
"The guys at Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd are a pleasure to work with. They were so helpful and accommodating. Friendly service throughout and very pleased with the results. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. is a delightful business and i will recommend them to everyone! Not only are they reasonable in cost but their service is second to none, they came, they worked ,they cleaned up after themselves and they left, in fact you wouldn't even know they had been. Great job Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"I must say efficient and beat all other scaffolding quotes .Work was spot on! Highly recommend anyone who needs scaffolding to contact Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"I needed to have scaffolding erecting to paint the top half of my house. The team came on time and they were friendly and careful with my property (the wife's flower bed) and all I can say is thank you guys. If I need scaffolding again I will definitely be back in touch. Thank you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
"The guys were very helpful and the scaffolding was put up in no time. Advice was given on the best way to have the scaffold erected. I would easily recommend this company to all."
"An excellent service by Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. Work quoted for was quick, very professional and great rates. The scaffolding was put up exactly when they said it would and taken down without a fuss."
Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 90 reviews