Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd?

Tell us how Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd made you happy

"The Scaffolding team came up with a creative and cost efficient solution that helped make my project a success. Would definitely recommend Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd to all businesses."
Are you Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd did the scaffolding when we re-roofed our house. They were punctual, careful, courteous, pleasant and very efficient. They had to carry everything through the house, which they did without mess or damage. They were excellent and my partner and I would recommend them strongly."
"Not your usual rowdy bunch. The scaffolds for our build were done quickly, and most importantly for us quietly. Definitely a firm to use."
"Four large new builds expertly done. Scaffold variation was not a problem. We will definitely be using Silvercrest again."
"Quickest scaffold erection I’ve seen in a while. It went up and after a call came straight back down. Excellent scaffolding service."
"Not the cheapest, but certainly NOT the most expensive. As quote hunters we got the best price, and the work was neat as well."
"A temporary tin roof carried out in super quick time as we were desperate after being let down by others. Highly recommend."
"I would recommend this company to all. Excellent, reliable service and very prompt. Workmen are very polite and hardworking."
"I recently had a loft conversion done and needed to use a scaffolding company .I was recommended Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd as a reliable company by my neighbour. Great services at reasonable prices."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd recently carried out the erecting, moving and dismantling of scaffolding for our company. The service that they provided us was great. I do recommend to all."
"The guys at Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd are a pleasure to work with. Friendly service throughout and very pleased with the results. Would definitely use again and recommend."
"The lads were very professional and very helpful. I had an unusual scaffolding requirement to build a scaffolding crane on a flat root. They came down to the site to review what was required, understood what we needed and were straightforward about the best ways to approach the problem. Thank you very much."
"Very professional and friendly team .They kept everything tidy and finished all work on time. Recommended to all."
"I was really happy with the level of work I received and the guys arrived on time when they said they would, will recommend to friends, family and neighbours."
"I recently used Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd for my business .Great company to deal with. I would definitely recommend them as they are the best."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd was good choice for my company. I can easily recommend this company to other businesses."
"Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is a fantastic company! I would recommend them."
"I have used this company on a couple of occasions for my business and always receive a fast, friendly and reliable service. Would highly recommend."
"Great services from Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd. Highly recommend them to all businesses."
"The team arrived on time. They gave us the best quote and did a great job. Five stars for Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd."
Silvercrest Scaffolding Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 90 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access