SkullSplitter Dice Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SkullSplitter Dice
Click Here

Tell us how SkullSplitter Dice made you happy

"Beautiful dice sets, great cases, reasonably priced."
"Between the extras and the metal die got a complete second set, very pleasant surprise!"
"The dice set was awesome, threw a few rolls which each type of die and was happy with them. I look forward to buying more if I need to."
"They feel great i love them"
"They are beautiful dice! And the little note in the box was a great touch of customer acknowledgement. I’ll definitely be back"
"Love the dice and the customer service."
"Great quality, love the colors you guys have!"
"Love the dice, by far the best quality to cost ratio I’ve come across. The little details both in the products and the customer service just make the whole experience enjoyable from beginning to end."
"Second time buying them and I'm always satisfied"
"Great set of dice, promptly delivered! Can't wait to try them out. 😀"
"SkullSplitter Dice is a fantastic company! Everyone involved with the order was extremely kind and hard working. I want to thank them for their continued excellence in their products and customer service."
"STELLAR products! Amazing customer service! Unbelievable prices!"
"Great people and great dice."
"Perfect dice. Will definitely be getting more some day."
"They're a Christmas gift so my son hasn't seen them yet. I'm impressed with the quality and can't wait for him to see them"
"The value and quality of your dice and bag is amazing. A top notch product from a top notch company."
"The dice don't feel cheap, the numbers are easy to read, but what I appreciate the most is the customer service. My order got a little screwed up, and hey it happens. I emailed them to let them know. My issue was resolved quicker then I thought was possible, and it was super easy. Also the +1/+1 dice for MTG are awesome."
"I bought a set of metal dice with the tin case. Highly impressed with my purchase. I have been showing all my friends the dice. Great quality. And very fast shipment. Impressive all the way around."
"Awesome dice with quick delivery and proactive delivery notices."
"Fast turnaround, great price, funny shipping email, and I got 4 freebie dice along with a metal die and full matched polyhedral set. Couldn’t be happier!"
SkullSplitter Dice is rated 4.92 based on 1,314 reviews