SkullSplitter Dice Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SkullSplitter Dice

Tell us how SkullSplitter Dice made you happy

"Skull splitter dice are well made. I have mostly purchased the metal dice. They are pleasantly waited, very readable, and well priced."
"The new Hope's Glimmer are amazing to look at and roll perfectly."
"10/10 perfect would never go to another dive company"
"Just as the title says."
"Bought two awesome sets of dice from these guys. Each came with their own Skullsplitter bags. They were prompt with their notifications and I had no issues with the order. With fast shipping they were in my hands and rolling on tables in no time."
"The get one gift one program for schools with table top gaming is absolutely awesome! Not to mention the dice are top notch! Great product, fast shipping, and the dwarf who forges them has a sense of humor."
"I ordered a mystery blind bag, it came super fast and had awesome dice that was well worth the price!!"
"I was thoroughly pleased with the blind bag I ordered. I received 2 full sets, extra dice, and a lovely metal D20. The dice were all high quality and easily readable (an oft overlooked quality). The customer service stood out as well. I loved receiving the emails written as flavor text for each step in the purchase. I recommend SkullSplitter to anyone looking for a solid set of dice."
"These metal icy doom and whisper of the void dice are awesome! They are are metal do I would suggest a tray for rolling them in."
"Our first order from here was on a special sale. Still got our order quickly and with several extra dice included!"
"I love getting my dice from Skullsplitter! You guys have an awesome variety of colors and materials to pick from, and I know Andrar is just as passionate about making them as I am about rolling them! Keep up the good work!"
"I have purchased many items from SkullSplitter, and never been disappointed. High quality merchandise, great sales, and excellent customer service will keep me a loyal customer for ages to come."
"I have been looking for a good d100 and I found it here. Also great customer service and my order arrived in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend"
"Great product, great customer service and fast shipping."
"I love the dice I received, and received them quickly. What more is there to say then defiantly worth a buy"
"Was talking with some friends about how fun it was way back when to play 1st edition AD&D. I convinced them to give 5th edition a go and needed dice. Found Skullsplitter and their bag of 18 sets of dice and haven't looked back... All the dice have been good rollers, well balanced and good looking. Thanks for your help in restarting a hobby."
"I had all my previous stolen from me. This little dice set has made my year! Thanks so much!!!!"
"These folks were incredible to work with. I'm hosting an event and they helped me out. Their communication was wonderfully unique and helpful. They also shipped in a very swift timely manner."
"Great dice roll well"
"I bought 4 sets of metal dice in the cases and they are all awesome! I really like that the cases have the foam inserts so you don't have to worry about the dice scratching each other."
SkullSplitter Dice is rated 4.91 based on 1,121 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access