SkullSplitter Dice Reviews

of reviewers recommend SkullSplitter Dice
They are beautiful dice and roll great.
Small bubble in the d20 but they still roll fair. Never had a bad set of SkullSplitter dice.
I’ve never been disappointed with the quality of the dice I received and it’s always been been really fast delivery even with the quarantine. They feed my addiction to dice rolling
Very satisfied with my dice. I ordered the "mystery" pack and couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you SkullSplitter!
The dice arrived in excellent condition and I very much look forward to using them
The dice were very nice in appearance as was the bag. The printing on the bag seems well done and would probably stand up to many cleanings without wearing. Shipping was fast and a bonus was sent with the dice. Overall I'm more than satisfied.
Great quality dice, exactly what I was looking for! The order arrived on time and I love them all. The hardest part was deciding which sets I was giving to my sons and which sets I was keeping!

Thank you!
Fast delivery, great prices, great product.
Fantastic quality product. Quick shipment.
Awesome value for the blind premium bag.
Very good dice loved the metals for sure
Great job. d10 steel chrome is awesome! There isn't a video uploaded, instead it's the dice I purchased from SkullSplitter Dice. Thank you. And your email was a fresh "fantasy" appeal to it.

Marcus N.
We ordered two sets of the mystery bag and were thrilled with what we got! Both sets were very nice colors and the assorted other dice were all great. One metal die was a d20 and the other was a d10. We also got a gift as it was our first order. The dice bags are very nice and perfect for one set of dice with some extras. I can't say how pleased we are with our SkullSplitter dice!
Good set of dice, nice metal die and good assortment of spare dice. In my order for two mystery bags, got one complete set of orange dice as well. Pretty decent value for the money.
I received everything pretty quickly, and all the dice were very good quality. I will definitely be buying more dice in the future.
haven't rolled them yet but the are excellent quality.

I hope the dwarf that crafted them is as blessed as I am with their rolls!
Great dice great price
There dice I like them
I own many, many sets of dice and many more random ones and I have to say these are some quality pieces. Will definitely buy from the Forge again.
Great dice! Swift shipping and great customer service!
SkullSplitter Dice is rated 4.92 based on 1,675 reviews