SkullSplitter Dice Reviews

of reviewers recommend SkullSplitter Dice

Tell us how SkullSplitter Dice made you happy
I bought these dice for my son and here's what he had to say: These dice look great and feel fantastic to use. There's something so satisfying about the weight of them as they're thrown, whether it's a nat 20 or a critical failure. Due to a communication error between gifters, I received two of the same set of dice. The customer service was awesome when I asked about swapping one of the duplicate sets for a different one and made the process super easy. I've already been recommending them to the other guys at the table and will keep doing so with anyone else I meet looking for a great set of metal dice!
Mystery bag was great quality, the full set was a nice neutral transparent gray that filled the gaps in the random assortment well and was perfectly servicable in its own right for my starter set of dice, the randoms had some duds (a d6 with pips? Super out of place for D&D in my book tbh) but the d4 was an awesome sample of the stardust set and the metal die being a d20 was the coolest, I can actually reasonably use it. Very satisfied with the product overall, and the customer service and personal messages with the order were great. Gives me the impression someone really cares about their business, I like it.
The dice look great and roll really well. My order shipped super fast!
They have a balanced weight, not too heavy and not too light. They roll really well and have nice spin and bounce.
Easy to use site and got my order out fast
10 out of 10 would recommend. I have yet to receive a pair that has been the same. Received several stickers and dice along with a metal die!
I found them on Amazon originally then I ordered Through skull splitter amazing dice
Great company. Cool products. Friendly and personable staff. Excellent communication. All around an excellent experience.
Order was very reasonably priced, shipped quickly, and was everything promised and more. I would (and will!) definitely order more dice from SkullSplitter.
I have been very happy with my purchases.
Amazing dice love them!
Amazing dice absolutely love them
This company always provides wonderful dice sets I recently purchased this limited edition starsplitter dice set had and issue and it was immediately resolved. And most dice sets come with a wonderful personal Note and an beautiful set of dice.
A fun shop with interesting products!
Absolutely love them.
Gorgeous Dice! I actually used them in a game night last night. The only reason ya don’t get 5 stars is cause a few of the dice didn’t roll well. But most of them did!
Beautiful dice and they arrived quickly
Dice got here in a very short time and are very lovely looking.
Excellent service and delivery. I was very satisfied with everything.
Very pretty. Good weight. Great price. Fast shipping. Ill be back!
SkullSplitter Dice is rated 4.92 based on 1,411 reviews