SkullSplitter Dice Reviews

of reviewers recommend SkullSplitter Dice
Skullsplitter is always a delight to order from, they have fantastic customer service. The dice I ordered are also rad, and super sparkly.
Super easy ordering. Cool emails along the way as you wait for your dice. Very helpful and friendly customer service staff.
Beautiful Dice!
Lovely dice and quick shipment makes this lad quite happy 😍
The best dice bar none. I’ll never buy anything else. Smart marketing with Dungeon Dudes too, they are the reason we found you. Thanks for what you do.
Great company, excellent product and quick shipping times. Can't wait to order from them again
From the thematic emails written by a “Dwarven dice smith”, to the handwritten not on the package receipt, SkullSplitter’s personal touch and quality dice have blown my expectations out of the water!
Shipping was relatively quick. Easy check out. Already got some coupons for return purchases. Loved the Mystery Bag I got!
I LOVE your brand! Always on time and the quality is wonderful! Thanks again!
So pretty and they roll fantastically!
Fast shipping and delivery. Dice were just as advertised. Will buy again!
Very fun and worth the money.
The delivery came quickly but I am sadly missing one velvet bag.
As always, the good folks at Skullsplitter deliver exceptional merchandise. I recently purchased the Thief's Tool Box ( dice/deck box ). Not only was it awesome, the beautiful set of dice that came with it will make it the envy of all who see it =). Delivery time is amazingly fast too. Wonderful place to do business!
Mystery bag was a great value and the turnaround was quick. Very satisfied.
Great product! Quick service!
Great device love the mystery bags I will keep buying them
Fast delivery and exactly what I was needing for my bard👍 Plus the mystery dice were hella exciting to get lol
Love SkullSplitter! I’ve bought 2 metal sets and several plastic ones. Never been happier.
Fantastic everything.