SkullSplitter Dice Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SkullSplitter Dice

Tell us how SkullSplitter Dice made you happy

"The dice rolled very well and looked amazing"
"The d4s I ordered handle very well!"
"Some great dice at great prices. One of the newer sets I was hoping to get sold out fairly quickly, so I signed up for the restock notification. Sure enough, as soon as they were back, I got notified, placed my order, and the dice arrived in just a few days! Great service."
"Fast delivery and good quality dice."
"I recently ordered a set of orange glow-in-the-dark dice and a mystery blind bag from Skullsplitter and was very pleased with my experience. The products arrived swiftly and are all of excellent quality and design. When ordering I was asked how I found the website and told I would get a free gift for answering. I did, anticipating a sticker of the logo or something else small, and was surprised when I opened my parcel to see an entire additional set of dice, which were actually my favorite from the whole delivery. I will definitely be revisiting Skullsplitter and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy dice, from a new tabletop player looking for a basic set to a veritable dice hoarder after as many unique and aesthetic dice sets as you can acquire."
"The dice were awesome! I love the style and the feel of the dice set. The random dice and metal die were great too. I would absolutely get another mystery bag in the future."
"Great quality. Going to make excellent presents for my group! :)"
"My order was timely and beautiful, I cannot wait to order again."
"Great service! I received multiple hilarious emails detailing the order confirmation, shipping, and delivery. The free gift was also well appreciated!"
"Great quality dice and a hand written thank you on my purchase receipt. It's the little things sometimes that really make someone a returning customer. I will definitely be back for all my dice needs!"
"Very nice dice. I love their heft when I'm making crucial rolls in RPGs."
"Great service only 1 small mishap"
"Nice dice."
"I love my dice! The quality is amazing, the shipping was extremely fast and the emails I got along the way were amazing. All in all, an awesome experience."
"Very cool designs, fast delivery"
"Great product, great transaction and overall interaction! Will definitely buy from again."
"You guys rock, as always. Girlfriend loved the new set and the case."
"Great looking dice and excellent quality, as always."
"Ich fand die Auswahl sehr gut. Die mails sind auch witzig gemacht. Passt super zum Angebot. Da ich in Deutschland lebe, warte ich noch auf meine Würfel."
"The d10’s roll brilliantly and evenly!"
SkullSplitter Dice is rated 4.92 based on 1,270 reviews