SkullSplitter Dice Reviews

of reviewers recommend SkullSplitter Dice

Tell us how SkullSplitter Dice made you happy
I was a little bit dubious about all the role-playing the staff were doing, but there was no need. The correct package was shipped to me (within three days of ordering) and I was delighted at the quality and precision of the dice.
Awesome. I received two full sets of a dice, an awesome gold metal d20, and a few great random dice. Thanks so much!
I received my two premium mystery blind bags today and I am absolutely satisfied with my purchase. The dice sets I received are awesome and very high quality. I cannot wait to use them in the new campaign that my group is starting this summer. I highly recommend SkullSplitter Dice to everyone and I will definitely be making future purchases with them.
Wonderful treasures straight from the finest Dwarven forges. I shall use these weapons to vanquish my Orcish foes.
Beautiful! So much so, that I gave one set to my son and one to his wife!
SkullSplitter is my go to for dice. I use them almost exclusively, to feed my addiction. I usually would have given than an excellent, but this time my Blind Bag was short. Still, I love this company.
The customer service was great I accidentally submitted the wrong delivery address and you were able to correct it before the package was even shipped
Beautiful dice and roll well. Easy process from purchase to delivery.
Beyond impressed by the quality of product and service given. Order arrived very quick and timely even to my remoteness area. Will be buying lots more from them. In love with the industrial metal dice
Awesome dice, quickly became my favorite to use. Can’t wait to order more! Might even get another mystery bag!!
My friends absolutely loved the present and the dice roll fantastic considering the first rolls for both of them on their new d20s were 20s. The dice besides those first luck rolls are balanced very well. They arrived within a weeks time and I was able to get them wrapped up and ready for the Christmas party (I'm making this review super late because I forgot to do so before everything in my life got crazy) SkullSplitter kept me informed on where my dice were and what stage of shipment they are at and the update message blurbs were always an absolute joy to read. I will definitely be buying from them again!
Amazing company. Exceptional product and customer service.
Great company all around! Haven’t had to wait longer then 24 to 48 hours for items to ship. All of the dice are always so well balanced, even the metal ones!
Skull spliter is hands down my favorite dice company they have a lot of really cold dice that I love and I got many of my friends there dice either as gifts or in group orders to save on shipping I've never got a bad set and there customer service has been nothing but fantastic and quick to respond
Amazing quality and excellent customer service. Always happy with my purchases!! Thank you!!
SkullSplitter Dice is a go to place for me when I need to expand my dice pool. They offer everything from discount dice to the highest quality metal dice. These dice are awesome! Quick shipping and I have never had an order go south.
Really awesome!
From the time I purchased the dice to the time I received the dice was very short, less than 4 total business days and the dice are amazing. My son’s first full metal set and he loves them as a goblin loves silver teeth...being taken from their victim’s face. The dice roll smooth and are all equally weighted. The color and craftsmanship is excellent! Thank you very much
A great company with awesome dice. Always ships fast. Packaged wonderfully. The occasional note from workers handwritten really lets you feel they appreciate the business!
I purchased the seldom used d30 for my D&D games since it was one of the few die that I did not have. I must say, I love the size difference between it and the d20. The numbers are large, it rolls well, and it has a nice weight to it. As always, I am very pleased with Skullsplitter dice!
SkullSplitter Dice is rated 4.92 based on 1,452 reviews