SKY TV Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend SKY TV

How would you rate SKY TV ?

"I have been with sky for many many years now and over the past 2-3 years they have become extremely poor... their customer service is awful to the point where they were calling me a liar... they were not providing the service that I was paying for... making me take days off work when I needn’t have to.. and as for the broadband service we’ll that is a joke I only receive 1.5 MBPH or less and it’s never been much higher than this. They refuse to allow me out of my contract which I’ve asked them to do and now they just seem to be ignoring me very bad"
Mike Mather
"When my wife's Contract with Sky T V came up for revision recently and by agreement with my wife I spoke to Sky T V on her behalf. A lady from Sky T V, named Cherry, dealt with me and she was most courteous and pleasant during our initial telephone conversation and she agreed to telephone on a specific day and time with answers and explanations. Most pleasantly she telephoned with all points cleared to my satisfaction and the Contract was therefor continued. A very very satisfactory experience of promptness, courtesy and pleasantness, unfortunately regularly sadly lacking in the normal course.."
SKY TV is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews