Sleeping Bags Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sleeping Bags Outlet

Tell us how Sleeping Bags Outlet made you happy
Good prices and excellent delivery, would use again
easy to order quick to arrive.
Great product and excellent service all round. No complaints at all!
Website was very easy to navigate.
The products are great quality.
Delivery was very quick.
Very happy with my purchase.
Very quick
Bag arrived fast and in a good condition and was perfect. Would definitely use them again. I actually managed to order twice as my computer crashed when I ordered so it took 2 payments. I called them and they were great in helping and sorting out the refund for one of them.
I ordered a wrong item, was easy to swap and team were very helpful.
Great item and value for money.
Researching and buying a sleeping bag couldn't be made any easier!
Great service, fast delivery and great quality product my little boy loves his blue shark sleeping bag.
My granddaughter loves her ladybird sleeping bag!
Quick delivery, nice material, my boy was very happy to receive it and use on the 1st night . Thank you
Very good and packs down small
Very good design. I like the top zip.
Light weight was the main reason for purchasing. However the weight on the website did not include the stuff bag so I think was a little misleading.
Otherwise OK
Ordered 2 Snugpak bags, great price & fast convenient delivery. One turned out to be faulty but it was replaced swiftly and efficiently with absolutely no cost or hassle to me. Brilliant service.
Great service, would highly recommend buying from you again. Very quick delivery which is what I needed.
The product was very good, would highly recommend.
Awesome service from Stewart at Sleeping Bags Outlet. He went out of his way to help me with my enquiry and sent me some pics, to help me decide which product to go for. The delivery was within a day or two, he had to make a special order for me. Would I go back to Sleeping Bags Outlet? Absolutely!
Good price decent delivery time
Have ordered off these and are very quick, and the sleeping bags are brilliant the kids love them
Brilliant service, fast delivery and brilliant products.
Super quick delivery, dispatched the same day & half the price of other retailers for a quality item!
Sleeping Bags Outlet is rated 4.86 based on 180 reviews