Barclays UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Barclays UK

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Barclays UK?

Tell us how Barclays UK made you happy

Telephone
"Having supplied all the required information after my mother passed away, they lost all the records and I had to start again. Blamed on "system error" so not their fault apparently."
Are you Barclays UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Barclays UK is absolutely the worst bank I have never seen. Their banking online is a king of torture. They block your account for any reason just to keep your money hold by the bank for many weeks in name of cybersecurity. I closed my account for the mediocre quality of service and the incompetent employees of this miserable bank."
Barclays UK is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews