SmiteAccounts.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SmiteAccounts.com

About SmiteAccounts.com: SmiteAccounts.com

support@smiteaccounts.com

Tell us how SmiteAccounts.com made you happy

"I bought an account with a couple of rare skins, all honest I will recommend to my friends"
"Szukałem rzadkiej skóry na bogu Toth. Bez subskrypcji czatu na żywo, odpowiedzieli mi i znaleźli konto! Uzgodnione w bardzo rozsądnej cenie, fajni faceci i po prostu najlepszy sklep w Internecie"
"bought account 100 lvl + In general, 134 level fell out with a decent amount of skins I am pleased, thank you"
"Ich habe eine Box für 25 Dollar gekauft Account Worker, kam sofort zu meiner E-Mail Das Konto ist für dieses Geld schick, danke"
"Mi sono comprato un account sul sito Acc arrivò rapidamente, senza problemi"
"I bought an account on Ebay to my taste :) it would be more choice on the site, it would be cool. But anyway, for the price it is a very good deal."
"I wrote to the guys in live chat, they answered me for some time helped determine the choice of account, after I bought the account through the Ebay page, the account came immediately everything was as in the description, in general, I am very pleased with the purchase ! for the first time I see what would sell Smite accounts with a 50% discount you just fire guys :):):)"
"Bought an account 100 level +. Level 124 account fell out In general, everything is fair :)"
"Cool site. I bought an account with all the gods, thanks, everything works! It would not be bad if you had a detailed account description! And so everything is super :) Subscribed to you, waiting for the update"
"Steep site and so far apparently unique Thank you for your account. it's profitable to deal with you :)"
"after my account was banned, I decided to buy a new one, so as not to start everything first In general, I bought an account with two rare skins, received 2 more as a gift and a beta test icon I do not know why, but this is just super! for the price dudes i can tell you thanks and good luck"
"10/10 store. Great to deal with ya, guys"
"The first store of its kind The only negative is that it is not known with which skins you buy an account. But in general, the prices are quite reasonable and my account is working, so 5 out of 5. Thank you, I will recommend you to my friends =)"
"Cool! A acheté un compte 100 niveau +. Pas mal du tout! 493 skin sur le compte. Parmi ceux-ci, beaucoup de rares. En général, c'est le premier magasin de compte Smite que j'ai trouvé. Alors bonne chance à vous et croissance"
"Not bad for yourself account received from the boxing of all the gods Elegant, I will recommend to my friends on the clan :) Thank you"
"Very simple site. I bought an account from the box "50000-79999 Favor". Not exactly what I wanted, but in principle, not bad. And the main thing is that everything works. Good luck and prosperity"
"Bought an account with a rare skin, which has been looking for a long time! Immaculate thanks guys"
"I bought an account in a box of level 100 + and was pretty damn pleased. Just super! All the gods + 457 skins were on it. I never even dreamed of that, thanks!"
"I got an account with all the gods it turned out to be very profitable considering that there is a decent amount of images on the gods nice"
"Bought a side 70-99 level for $ 45. Everything clearly corresponds to the description and also a nice bonus in the form of 437 skin. Thank you =)"
SmiteAccounts.com is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews