SmiteAccounts.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend SmiteAccounts.com

About SmiteAccounts.com: SmiteAccounts.com

support@smiteaccounts.com

Tell us how SmiteAccounts.com made you happy

"You never know where Google will carry you :) I accidentally found this store and could not believe my eyes what such is for sale. Without thinking, I bought myself boxing! Everything is working! Verified :))"
"A fairly simple site and convenient. Found the right box and got an account Cool! Recommend"
"cool site, user-friendly interface and everything is quite simple, although at first glance it’s not clear In general, I figured out and bought an account from boxing with all the gods. and really came the account and everything as described"
"eine interessante Seite .. Ich habe anfangs nichts verstanden, aber nachdem ich es herausgefunden hatte, kaufte ich immer noch eine Schachtel mit allen Göttern .... und ich bin überrascht! alles kam und sehr schnell. Konto funktioniert! Ich freue mich, danke"
"Constantly buy now here accounts from the boxes and they are constantly running out! The best shop!"
"I bought 3 different boxing categories out of curiosity. 2 accounts out of 3 worked .... wrote in Skype, did not respond immediately eventually made a replacement. In general, everything is legal, but such problems would be a bit quicker outdated ..."
"very fast and convenient service I really understood that where and how long enough. But in general, the main thing is that everything is legal. Therefore, without any problems, you can buy acc to taste ^)"
"It seems to be all right in order The account has come, everything is legal! You also got access to the mail, well, that is, you calmly get access to your account!"
"Damn site like a roulette :) you can not guess what you might fall, although there is some description! But so I bought the account on this site. Everything came immediately to the mail, everything works. Clearly"
"Very convenient service. Boxes only for me is not very clear. So I bought an account for which there was more information. Generally cool that there is such a site. Moreover, the site is not a scammer! Recommend"
"Cool, now there is a large selection of past boxes. It's just divine ^^"
"For now this is shop number one for me. Site checked, bought and everything came. Well, accordingly, everything works and how it is described. thank"
"première fois que je vois un site similaire. J'ai acheté un compte et obtenu un accès complet sans aucun problème. merci mes chers amis"
"ahahah this is some sort of roulette. Well, I bought in general one account and it came almost immediately. Everything works, then I'll try to buy something else :) By the way, with a few gods, a couple of rare skins fell. I do not understand how it works in general"
"wow cool, the first time I went to this site, generally surprised that it is. Bought an account, all at the highest level"
"I do not know why my review was deleted ... In general, I already took an account here, I recently saw that you have new boxes, bought the most expensive one with a large number of rare skins. As a result, I got an account on which there were 18 rare skins and there was also a rare icon there. Great site! it is a pity that you cannot choose exactly what you want, everything is very random, but the less steep site"
"I don't know why there is so much dirt here. because of this, I was afraid to take the account for more in general, everything is fair"
"Good service. I bought an account from boxing all the gods. I wanted to choose something more interesting, but after the reviews I did not dare, therefore I chose this box. By the way, everything fits the description, thanks for the acc good luck guys"
"You can trust this website You get exactly what is on description and they give you LIFETIME WARRANTY, I had a minor problem with an account I bought 5 months ago and he gave me full refund no questions asked. Really professionals"
"Bought an account from boxing beta test. Well, the battery came quickly to my mail, it works I will write off if there are problems, and everything seems normal"
SmiteAccounts.com is rated 4.58 based on 24 reviews