smurfstore.co Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend smurfstore.co

Tell us how smurfstore.co made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"allows me to buy new accounts when I get banned LOL"
"I paid for the account, and got the details straight away. So happy with this site, no scam what so ever."
"I got the victorious elise skin so im happy :)"
"no problems with the buy at all, easy and clean"
"I got my account easily and without any problems currently. I’m very pleased with the service so far"
"I got my account immediately, it worked, everything that was promised was there, and overall I had a fantastic experience."
"Had an issue with my account that was solved within 24 hours. Account was 100% clean"
"It was super fast and easy"
"Got the account immediately, took ~3 minutes to set everything up. Overall very satisfied"
"I recieved my account immediately. The login did not work, but I sent an email in and within 24 hours I had a completely fresh level 30 account. I'm quite happy with how quickly they dealt with the issue, and the account is to my liking"
"Very easy, account is safe, good service!"
"Quick service very reliable and reassuring that accounts will be refunded and have guarantee if anything goes wrong , good website easy to understand and aesthetically looks good"
"The speed I got my account! it's a great account and I'm so happy that now I can use this account to play with my friends."
"Very fast and safe service. Hand leveled account with life time guaranty"
"Insane! They are very nice! I got ALL the informations(and guides) to make it secure.See you soon again ;)"
"Bought 6 accounts from these guys. Good price and fast delivery with almost no problem)"
"I love this easy fast delivery, shows the champs already on the account so i don't have to guess. Nothing bad i can say"
"Instant delivery. Clean account. Had plenty of champs to start ranked. They're all top lane champs which sucks but that is in no way your fault. I will be back again if i need another account in the future"
"Just bought an account, worked perfectly, instant in ur mail, email is right. Top quality!"
smurfstore.co is rated 4.94 based on 148 reviews