smurfstore.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend smurfstore.co

Tell us how smurfstore.co made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Great service! First account i couldnt login to the email and everything. So they gave me a new login and email and everything worked perfect! Highly recommend"
"Amazing SERVICE"
"Amazing service, fast, kind and almost always available. Account sent right after paying, everything working. Highly recommended seller."
"The seller can be deemed trustworthy. My account was delivered within a short time(about 1,5 hours), along with all the needed info. I also tried to contact him because I wanted to get additional information, he was able to help me out and solve everything, while showing outstanding availability. Thanks for the quick and kind service"
"very polite and fast in reply. prices are excellent compared to other sellers. highly recommended"
"allows me to buy new accounts when I get banned LOL"
"I paid for the account, and got the details straight away. So happy with this site, no scam what so ever."
"I got the victorious elise skin so im happy :)"
"no problems with the buy at all, easy and clean"
"I got my account easily and without any problems currently. I’m very pleased with the service so far"
"I got my account immediately, it worked, everything that was promised was there, and overall I had a fantastic experience."
"Had an issue with my account that was solved within 24 hours. Account was 100% clean"
"It was super fast and easy"
"Got the account immediately, took ~3 minutes to set everything up. Overall very satisfied"
"Very easy, account is safe, good service!"
"Quick service very reliable and reassuring that accounts will be refunded and have guarantee if anything goes wrong , good website easy to understand and aesthetically looks good"
"The speed I got my account! it's a great account and I'm so happy that now I can use this account to play with my friends."
"Very fast and safe service. Hand leveled account with life time guaranty"
smurfstore.co is rated 4.92 based on 155 reviews