smurfstore.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend smurfstore.co

Tell us how smurfstore.co made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Really good prices and accounts. Best website I've seen in many time"
"Honestly the guy was really friendly and even explained how to use paypal to me, price is absolutely fair and there's plenty to chose from. It was fast and well explained, I'll def recommend him to my friends and even buy another smurf if i get another permaban, hehe xd."
"Got a legit account in just 2 minutes and could change the details Stunning service!"
"We are talking about very serious service and great professionals. They have accuracy, good prices, security and even a great user interface and email formats, everything is very professional You can trust this site, they are truly the best around"
"Great Support and fast account supply"
"Enough capsules for me to play ranked right away. thank you"
"Recieved everything in timely manner. No issues."
"was great fast 5 star would use again"
"Fast, Easy, cheap"
"INSTANT DELIVERY ALL GOOD , EXCEPT MY LOL ACCOUNT HAD LOW PRIORITY QUEUE ...YOU MOTHERFUCKERS XD"
"Responded quickly to all my questions, easy and fast buying process, account as described!"
"AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!! I get my league of legends account in 1 minute and all is fine !! Thank you so much !! Love you !!"
"They gave me exactly what I bought within a minute of me buying it"
"Always quick I have bought around 5 accounts and never once had a problem."
"you give all the account information"
"Very nice, i buyed an account and receive it immediatly, so happy !"
"bEST SERVICE"
"Got a legit account in just 2 minutes and could change the details Stunning service"
"super fast service (instant delivery), account exactly as described!"
smurfstore.co is rated 4.92 based on 155 reviews