CEO SneakySmurfs.com Reviews

29% of reviewers recommend CEO SneakySmurfs.com

How would you rate CEO SneakySmurfs.com ?

"I purchased an account, It required me to verity my ID, was lazy t, and after reading other reviews wanted a refund. So I opened a support ticket, at first I got a repose in two days. after that, they haven't responded once. Please buy at your own risk!! Or not at all."
"The data came and immediately wrong. Wrote in support, I'm waiting for the 2nd day. And after that, when I read reviews here, I realized that I was left without money and an account ..."
"A few days after the purchase, I got a bank account .... I did not do anything! I was not even listened to, they did not return the money."
"I bought an account, the next day I could not login to my account ... Scam shop."
"Always a pleasure, never any problems. Would recommend them."
"Took a day to get the account, so it's not exactly the instant delivery promised. I played on it for a while and all was well. About 3 months after getting it riot detected unauthorized activity on the account and suspended it. I, of course, didn't have the creation information, so I could not retrieve the account. I sent the support and email over 3 months ago and got no response. I put up a support ticket and got no response. Their live chat is literally never up, and their support link on the site isn't even right. This is obviously a one-man operation, so buy from it at your own risk."
HOANG SANG VU
"it was quicker than i thought a lot , i recieved my account right away and i pretty like it xD"
CEO SneakySmurfs.com is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews