CEO SneakySmurfs.com Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend CEO SneakySmurfs.com

How would you rate CEO SneakySmurfs.com ?

"disgusting store, bought an account ... for some reason, supposedly technical reasons, I did not receive it right away, in a couple of days, on this I thought everything ... but after 5 games in rank, I was blocked by an account! Money certainly did not return"
"Deceivers. I lost 45 dollars from them ..."
"I purchased an account, It required me to verity my ID, was lazy t, and after reading other reviews wanted a refund. So I opened a support ticket, at first I got a repose in two days. after that, they haven't responded once. Please buy at your own risk!! Or not at all."
"A few days after the purchase, I got a bank account .... I did not do anything! I was not even listened to, they did not return the money."
"I bought an account, the next day I could not login to my account ... Scam shop."
"it was quicker than i thought a lot , i recieved my account right away and i pretty like it xD"
CEO SneakySmurfs.com is rated 1.83 based on 6 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!