CEO SneakySmurfs.com Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend CEO SneakySmurfs.com

Tell us how CEO SneakySmurfs.com made you happy

"Purchased an account and received login details via mail. The login did not work. Reported this to paypal who refused to refund the money and sentenced to sneakysmurf's fiddle as they have sent me my login details via mail."
"disgusting store, bought an account ... for some reason, supposedly technical reasons, I did not receive it right away, in a couple of days, on this I thought everything ... but after 5 games in rank, I was blocked by an account! Money certainly did not return"
"Deceivers. I lost 45 dollars from them ..."
"I purchased an account, It required me to verity my ID, was lazy t, and after reading other reviews wanted a refund. So I opened a support ticket, at first I got a repose in two days. after that, they haven't responded once. Please buy at your own risk!! Or not at all."
"A few days after the purchase, I got a bank account .... I did not do anything! I was not even listened to, they did not return the money."
"I bought an account, the next day I could not login to my account ... Scam shop."
"it was quicker than i thought a lot , i recieved my account right away and i pretty like it xD"
CEO SneakySmurfs.com is rated 1.71 based on 7 reviews