CEO SneakySmurfs.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend CEO SneakySmurfs.com

How would you rate CEO SneakySmurfs.com ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Always a pleasure, never any problems. Would recommend them.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about CEO SneakySmurfs.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Always a pleasure, never any problems. Would recommend them."
"Took a day to get the account, so it's not exactly the instant delivery promised. I played on it for a while and all was well. About 3 months after getting it riot detected unauthorized activity on the account and suspended it. I, of course, didn't have the creation information, so I could not retrieve the account. I sent the support and email over 3 months ago and got no response. I put up a support ticket and got no response. Their live chat is literally never up, and their support link on the site isn't even right. This is obviously a one-man operation, so buy from it at your own risk."
HOANG SANG VU
"it was quicker than i thought a lot , i recieved my account right away and i pretty like it xD"
CEO SneakySmurfs.com is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews