Soak Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Soak deliver?

How can I contact Soak?

Tell us how Soak made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
"A living Nightmare dealing with this crowd. Today is the 14th of March and I ordered on 22nd of February and still don’t have my bathroom. I spent min €1200 but one item which was not coming into stock till end of March was to come in a separate delivery. They knew my order was urgent but they put all of my order into the end of March order. My builder is on my back and the plumber is under huge pressure. Every time I ring I wait 15+ minutes and I’ve to explain my situation each time. Nobody cares, they deliver 1000’s of items a day so don’t expect anyone to give care and there’s no manager available. You are just a number and they are just computers saying yes or no and manager not available. I was very unlucky but if u feel like taking a big risk then go ahead. I certainly have big regrets."
Are you Soak? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Terrible customer service."
"terrible customer sales. Bought over £500 of goods from them. 2 items faulty. 2 weeks later after calling emailing no resolution."
"Awful company. Complaint not resolved after 4 months. Faulty sink and awful customer service. The staff do not have a clue about the products and will look to blame your installer if all else fails. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!"
"Unfortunately ive had a terrible time with Soak.com. They firstly didnt address my property properly so DX the delivery company couldn't find my residence. When I did manage to speak to the delivery company and get the product finally, the product didn't even work and what's worse is it looked like it was put together by a chid! Wires weren't soldered, just wrapped round the bare ends of others wires and the product didn't look like it had any care and attention at all! Ive rang them and they seem to apologise but still after emailing photos of the issue they've not even bothered to reply this is 4 days after emailing. So far im still left with a faulty product and no one responding to my messages. One of the worst companies I've ever bought from!!"
"Items where delivered damaged..They said they would replace but didnt..Claimed money back though Paypal"
"worst company ever- received products 5 months late. awaiting refund and everything about this company is bad. there customer service, replys, lack of respect. waiting on monies to be returned and they wont reply now. do not use."
"Excellant quality well mad vanity unit,Will use again."
"The back up is very poor"
"Great website and product range, but as soon as your done with buying thats where ypur problems start if you have an issue with your order or delivery. Ordered a shower bath screen and the glass fell out of the frame seal the next day and smashed all over the floor. Very difficult to get through to anyone on the phone on hold for over 20mins each time. Managed to get hold of them via twitter and raised serious product safety concern and they gave me an email address to go through. Sent my email and got a response saying it may take up to 7 working days for a response, that is ridiculous! Its the 7th day and no response so im expecting this to be a wild goose chase from here onwards. A second order a basin tap never received. They charge £4.99 for delivery of a small items by Royal mail, get a dispatch email but no tracking number and have to wait 8 working days that's there expected delivery time. Nothing received and back on the phone after another 15-20min hold on the phone listening to classic music and nothing else on their phone lines do get through to someone and am told they will raise a claim with Royalmail and someone will email me in 48 hrs. Yes you guessed right to response so now a second wild goose chase. Probably the worst aftersales service i have encountered in over 10 years of regularly shopping online."
"Delivery of good quality product on time every time"
"Happy at first due to good prices but delivery was horrible. They broke the cistern in transit and told me another was being sent out when it wasn't really and the toilet came damaged. 2 weeks went by and they ignored my email whilst I was thinking that the items were coming. I then called and it was sorted."
"Nice product at very reasonable price. Helpful sales staff and reliable delivery"
"Very poor quality items making it very difficult to fit them. Sent back numerous times but replacements were just as bad."
"Beautiful unusual products"
"Very good quality"
"Good quality products and at good prices plus quick delivery of products ordered."
Soak is rated 2.47 based on 17 reviews