Soak Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Soak deliver?

How can I contact Soak?

Tell us how Soak made you happy

Telephone
"Giving a 1 star to this company is better than they deserve. Soak are possible the worst company I have ever dealt with. After ordering our bathroom I rang to check on delivery dates and they confirmed our dates. With this confirmed I booked time off to ensure I was home, booked our plumber so everything was set up. On the day of delivery I rang for a time update. I was greeted by an extremely rude lady called Sophie and was told I would have to wait until the Monday. I explained our situation and that I was 6 months pregnant and this whole matter was stressful and I was having to live with out a bathroom for a further 3 days. The woman could clearly hear I was distressed however it did not bother her. I was then left needing to check into a hotel as we didn't even have a toilet. I then put an official complaint in about the company and Sophie, it then took me to chase the complaint to get any form of update. I finally got a response back after 2 weeks, to only be offered 10% money back. This was an insult on the money we had lost out. I would never recommend soak to anyone."
Are you Soak? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have rang on numerous occasions asking for a refund after loosing a SHOWER TRAY, every time I have been let down. I have never dealt with such a bad firm in my life. I will make sure that anyone I come across never does business with Soak."
"bought a cloakroom suite coming £400 online. Firstly, I got no text to inform me when it was being delivered ....and had to chase.....When it arrived, my plumber told me it was too big (although another plumber had told me it was the right one). So I have to send it back. I called Customer Services as I didn't realise (my bad for not reading all of the small print and assuming that returns were easy like other online companies) that I had to organise and pay the cost of the return but wanted some guidance on how to return such a large item (website said if I had any questions on returns, call customer service and they would be more than happy to help). The representative was either new or incompetent as couldn't answer my questions and paused for a long time after each question - it was the weirdest and more uncomfortable conversation I have had, she was no help at all and I asked to speak to her manager. She put me on hold then returned to tell me all managers were in a meeting - I gave her my number and asked that she get her manager to call me. Guess what - yes you got it - no - one called me back....So SOAK are more than happy to take your money up front but no support once you have bought it.. I now have a £400 suite I need to return which will probably cost me £40+ to return and I have no idea where to start... DO NOT shop with SOAK."
"Worse customer service experience ever! Don't order of them ! After one months item not delivered ."
"Truly shocking company only received half the order of which was damaged 30 mins on hold each time to get through no response from emails even though they state 7 days for a response which is a joke in itself so they take money from there calls by wasting at least an hour each time you call full of rude and inexperienced staff avoid at all costs they are a nightmare"
"Worst customer service I have found on internet take ages to answer phone if you get through at all and take forever to respond to emails."
"Waste of time ordering anything from this company paid for a bathroom suit and paid extra for next day delivery only a toilet turned up. Then when I managed to get hold of them on the phone was told it was all out of stock even tho it showed in stock on the web site."
"A living Nightmare dealing with this crowd. Today is the 14th of March and I ordered on 22nd of February and still don’t have my bathroom. I spent min €1200 but one item which was not coming into stock till end of March was to come in a separate delivery. They knew my order was urgent but they put all of my order into the end of March order. My builder is on my back and the plumber is under huge pressure. Every time I ring I wait 15+ minutes and I’ve to explain my situation each time. Nobody cares, they deliver 1000’s of items a day so don’t expect anyone to give care and there’s no manager available. You are just a number and they are just computers saying yes or no and manager not available. I was very unlucky but if u feel like taking a big risk then go ahead. I certainly have big regrets."
"Terrible customer service."
"terrible customer sales. Bought over £500 of goods from them. 2 items faulty. 2 weeks later after calling emailing no resolution."
"Awful company. Complaint not resolved after 4 months. Faulty sink and awful customer service. The staff do not have a clue about the products and will look to blame your installer if all else fails. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!"
"Unfortunately ive had a terrible time with Soak.com. They firstly didnt address my property properly so DX the delivery company couldn't find my residence. When I did manage to speak to the delivery company and get the product finally, the product didn't even work and what's worse is it looked like it was put together by a chid! Wires weren't soldered, just wrapped round the bare ends of others wires and the product didn't look like it had any care and attention at all! Ive rang them and they seem to apologise but still after emailing photos of the issue they've not even bothered to reply this is 4 days after emailing. So far im still left with a faulty product and no one responding to my messages. One of the worst companies I've ever bought from!!"
"Items where delivered damaged..They said they would replace but didnt..Claimed money back though Paypal"
"worst company ever- received products 5 months late. awaiting refund and everything about this company is bad. there customer service, replys, lack of respect. waiting on monies to be returned and they wont reply now. do not use."
"Excellant quality well mad vanity unit,Will use again."
"The back up is very poor"
"Great website and product range, but as soon as your done with buying thats where ypur problems start if you have an issue with your order or delivery. Ordered a shower bath screen and the glass fell out of the frame seal the next day and smashed all over the floor. Very difficult to get through to anyone on the phone on hold for over 20mins each time. Managed to get hold of them via twitter and raised serious product safety concern and they gave me an email address to go through. Sent my email and got a response saying it may take up to 7 working days for a response, that is ridiculous! Its the 7th day and no response so im expecting this to be a wild goose chase from here onwards. A second order a basin tap never received. They charge £4.99 for delivery of a small items by Royal mail, get a dispatch email but no tracking number and have to wait 8 working days that's there expected delivery time. Nothing received and back on the phone after another 15-20min hold on the phone listening to classic music and nothing else on their phone lines do get through to someone and am told they will raise a claim with Royalmail and someone will email me in 48 hrs. Yes you guessed right to response so now a second wild goose chase. Probably the worst aftersales service i have encountered in over 10 years of regularly shopping online."
"Delivery of good quality product on time every time"
"Happy at first due to good prices but delivery was horrible. They broke the cistern in transit and told me another was being sent out when it wasn't really and the toilet came damaged. 2 weeks went by and they ignored my email whilst I was thinking that the items were coming. I then called and it was sorted."
"Nice product at very reasonable price. Helpful sales staff and reliable delivery"
Soak is rated 2.04 based on 24 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access