SoBuy-Shop Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend SoBuy-Shop

Tell us how SoBuy-Shop made you happy

"I had a similar bad experience to that of Mitch, where SoBuy wanted me to remove my negative review about a defective product I purchase fro SoBuy through Amazon. They wanted to fix the item and would give me 10 pounds."
Are you SoBuy-Shop? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"On the 18th of April 2018, I ordered a corner desk unit to finish a room for rental. Postage was an additional 20% of the item price and delivery was 3-5 days.Had I known SoBuy use DPD Couriers for delivery - I would not have ordered. The short story is that over the following week my messages were ignored 3 times by SoBuy until I raised an A-Z Claim; DPD were typically unreachable whilst there delivery tracking was contradictory; Amazon were also ignored by SoBuy and spent a great deal of effort trying to navigate DPD'd Customer Service System without any luck. I subsequently reviewed SoBuy as a seller and they tried to bribe me into taking my negative review down by offering me free goods to the value of £50; This is outroght bribery and an attack on my Integrity that I will expose. I wonder how many times they have done this in the past to keep their ratings artificially high? An appalling experience."
"Great product, good price and excellent delivery."
SoBuy-Shop is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews