SOLE Eyewear Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SOLE Eyewear

Tell us how SOLE Eyewear made you happy

"Great glasses at a great price."
"The products are good. Customer Service is very responsive but email regarding orders and returns can be more timely."
"Pros: Received my sunglasses in excellent condition and at a great price so no complaints here. Cons: Customer service needs to answer calls/emails."
"I placed my order, my credit card was charged and I received email updates say order was processed and awaiting shipment. I then was notified later the next day that the glasses I ordered were not available. They must have made a mistake in their inventory and should not have made them available on the website. However, they were very apologetic, refunded my money immediately and offered me a 5% discount on my next order. I wasn't able to find anything I wanted at this time but I will not hesitate to use them in the future..... Very good customer service."
"A great set of glasses, I'm very happy with them as a replacement for my old Spotters Sleets. These were one of the only choices I found that had a polarized transition glass lens in a metal frame. Whilst there are options with plastic frames, I'm a fan of metals. My only 'dislike' is the creaking noises from the frame when putting them on / taking them off. Hence my 4 out of 5"
"Great customers service experience, however I did not appreciate that it took a week for my item to ship and then another week to arrive. I would do business with Sole Eyewear again despite this slight irritation."
"overall very happy with the product. The original ones I ordered were not in stalk, so it was delayed getting a different pair, but the customer service was very helpful contacting me about it and filling the Order. I would only recommend not being able to purchase something not in stalk in the first place. But will order again!"
"Honestly at those prices I worried that these frames might be fakes. Sure they don’t send you the full packaging (Not really sure why) but I guess doesn’t really matter if I’m buying original frames for 70% off."
"The delivery took longer than I expected, but I love the glasses! They came with a very nice Ray-Ban leather case too!"
"I was happy to receive the product I needed. Besides the fact the sunglasses were a little stretched out, I am satisfied."
"As a sunglasses aficionado, I was super pumped when I found this website. They carry almost every brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses one could dream of and the prices are lower than any other place you will find. The only thing they could improve on is returning messages and a lack of staff in customer service, other than that this is a sunglass and eyeglass lovers dream come true!"
"very nice but when I got it it had no face protector and there were fingerprints on the face of the watch."
"Good prices. Delivery as promised, poor and slow communication. Would rate 3 1/2 stars"
"Great customer service, prompt delivery. Found out there is better pricing on Amazon.com after, but other than that very pleased."
"The glasses were what I expected. I will order from this site again once they restocked their merchandise."
SOLE Eyewear is rated 4.91 based on 216 reviews