Songmics Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Songmics
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Songmics made you happy

"I purchased one of their office chairs from Amazon, which turned out not to be suitable for my large size. I did not complain as this was the risk I took, I simply posted feedback on Amazon stating the chair was not suitable for LARGER customers. They contacted me and gave me a full refund, I said I no longer had the box to return the chair, so they let me keep the chair too. Good customer service seems to be so rare these days, and I have not had cause to write a positive review for a while, so this has really made my day."
Are you Songmics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very good quality product. I bought a Chair first, and had some Curtains arrive yesterday. Everything they sell is 100% good."
"Really neat set of 3 rectangle floating shelves. Very well made."
Songmics is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews