Sony Corporation Reviews

company_web_site_manager@sony.com

Category:
Technology And Computing

Tell us how Sony Corporation made you happy

"Happy, Bought the Sony MDR-XB70BT Extra Bass Bluetooth In-Ear Neckband Headphone. Love it as I can workout with the and they don't fall out, when they say extra bass they mean it! If you like a lot of bass you will love the earphones, I could've done with a tiny bit less thats why I gave is a 4 star rating but I do love them and would still get them anyways"
"Awful, awful company these days. "Sony" used to be the 'go-to' company back in the day, but today's products are awful. Purchased a £2k television and it failed after 26 months. Sony were absolutely no help and actually said they 'expect' electronic products to fail. Sony - for your reference, here is the email reference: [case:17483439][email:335876381]"
"PS4 rules ! Love it and PSVR too"
"Smart watch is very nice"
"Now tv there made I felt with my wifi but when I called up there said we will get someone out asap the next day someone come out and fix it for free and I did not have to pay anything for a month and am really happy there are good for the purchase I got everything for only 39 a month it the best wifi ever really quick to thanks now tv"
"They make the best Tvs in the world"
Sony Corporation is rated 4.17 based on 6 reviews