Soundcorp Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Soundcorp

Tell us how Soundcorp made you happy

"Awesome product. My 14 year old son loves it."
"Great price. Quick Free Delivery"
Thanks so much for the review, Peter. We're glad we could get your order out to you so quickly :)
"Very quick service"
Our warehouse guy's nickname is Speedy! We're glad he could pack and send your order :)
"Great service, speedy delivery."
Glad we could get your order out to you promptly, Lexi!
"I picked up a TC Helicon effects pedal, JBL studio monitors and a nifty Behringer mixer at Soundcorp. Beyond Youtube video recommendations for gear, I had very little knowledge of live sound amplification when I walked in. So it was a pleasantly unexpected experience to receive expert advice in the store to confirm my choices. With everyone heading toward being exclusively online, it's good to know stores like this still exist."
Thanks for the kind words, Justin! We're glad to hear positive reviews from customers like yourself :)
"Great customer service and support for product."
Thanks for the kind review, Rajesh!
"You guys know what your talking about when it comes to audio gear. I recently bought some studio monitors and auditioned them in your studio space against all the big brands. WOW! No one in Melbourne, let alone Australia could match your service or price. Keep doing what you do as I'll be back for sure.."
Awesome, glad to know you enjoyed using the studio space, Michael. Hope to see you again soon :)
"We just loved the products we purchased from Soundcorp. Fantastic quality at a great price. Their sales team were excellent and customer service was very helpful. Thank you!"
Thanks so much for your review, Valerie. We hope we can serve you again in the future!
"Excellent products at frugal prices and prompt delivery. Yaaay!"
We do our best to get your order to you at the lowest price - we're gald you could benefit, Kelcey!
"It was so easy to use, I will be returning here in the future and have already referred friends to Soundcorp!"
Awesome, we love to hear you enjoyed your service at Soundcorp. Thanks for referring friends - we hope to see you again soon :)
"item I ordered wasn't initially in stock, but they did sweeten the deal with a free t-shirt"
Sorry to hear there was a hiccup with stock levels - it can happen from time to time. We're glad our team could help out with a free tee though! Thanks for the review :)
"Great!"
Awesome!
"I will have no hesitation to order from Soundcorp again"
And we have no hesitation in serving you again, Fredrick! Thanks for the review :)
"Great price and speed of delivery. Would definitely recommend Soundcorp to anyone."
Cheers Jasmine! :)
"Bought quality products from souncorp, very happy! Thank you!"
Thanks!!
"Fast postage & great selection of products. Thank you for making my experience purchasing with you a breeze."
No problem, Jessica - glad we could help :). Thanks for leaving a kind review!
"Great local store!"
Cheers Samuel :)
"Excellent company to deal with. Great products."
Thanks for the review, Nalin!
"This guy knows what they are selling. The advice thay give me fit to my needs. Do not hesitate to buy and ask them with your order. The delivery was fast and in good packaging. I am eager to buy more from them. Regards, James"
We're glad we could help you out, James. Thanks for leaving a review :)
"Soundcorps website was super easy to navigate through. Product quality is really good too. I purchased *RODE Podcaster USB Broadcast Recording Microphone *RODE DS1 Table Top Desktop Microphone Stand *RODE WS2 Wind Shield for NT1 & NT2 And they arrived so quickly! very very HAPPY! Thanks :)"
We're very glad our website and service was up to your standard, Sonya! Thanks for leaving a great review :)
Soundcorp is rated 4.88 based on 270 reviews