Souqalmal.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Souqalmal.com

Tell us how Souqalmal.com made you happy

Under an hour
"the pictures with manually written paper instead of autodated pictures is an absolute rubbish."
"I thank you.many thanks."
"Pathetic service"
"No reply yet???"
"give me a call. your website is not working"
"I purchased insurance online while at Tasjeel after 8pm and was told i would be receiving my policy via email soon, after waiting almost an hour i found out that you don't process transactions after 8pm. If you were transparent about this i wouldn't have wasted my day with you and would have went the next day."
"Should ask for documents and pictures before payment, not after."
"I Paid for my insurance on this site on the 22nd of July 2019, I have been calling the company to get my insurance for my car registration, It is the 4th of August and i am still waiting very poor service."
"Good service"
"I have not received policy until now. Very poor service"
"Waiting since two days after payment to renew my car insurance. Customer service is bad."
"Why is the payment before uploading the documents and confirming the insurance?"
"poor service more than a day to isuue a single policy"
"Poor service ... one hour they said it took a day complete still not yet recieved the policy"
"calling for the policy which made payment a day before and already mentioned want the policy date on 01/08/2019 untill no response through email or watsapp ... reference no SAM-ZRVQY0. please try to get me the policy by today before 4"
"I purchased my policy on Thursday with start date Saturday and today one week after I still have not received the policy documents and my renewal is already overdue. When I paid on Thursday they had promised to issue the policy within one hour but nothing till now. Terribly poor service and horrific customer service"
"Thanks very much"