Souqalmal.com Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Souqalmal.com

Tell us how Souqalmal.com made you happy

Under an hour
"I was promised an insurance in an hour time on Thursday 4 pm. But its almost 24 hours past and I have not received my insurance policy yet. Disappointed and will probably not use souqalmal again"
"very slow in processing"
"Thankyou Souqalmal"
"????????????????????????? ? ? ? ? ?? ?"
"The document upload did not work for me. I sent the document now per email..."
"I have paid for an insurance with 3 weeks in advance and when I needed it to be activated, they wanted to charge me 500 more for a system's mistake, they made me wait 3 days just to tell me sorry but you have to pay any way, this was disappointing"
"they delayed the whole process by 1 day"
"Need insurance asap"
"I am not sure how to upload more documents"
"Unfortunately I have had difficulty in uploading documents as it is not specified what format they need to be in. No guidance for new cars with no registration card. Online support ignored me. Whatsapp support just tried to sell another policy without answering questions"
"Missing information"