Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Space Centre Self Storage
Telephone
Read Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

About Space Centre Self Storage:

Space Centre Self Storage is a family run business providing low cost storage units in Stroud, Gloucester and North Bristol.<br /> <br /> We include free insurance on every storage unit and fix the price for at least 12 months so it does not keep going up during your stay. There are no long contracts to sign, no deposits to pay and no hidden extras are charged. We can often save you up to 50% compared to other national self storage providers.<br /> <br /> We have lots of different sizes to choose from with both inside and outside storage rooms available. Nearly all of our storage units are on the ground floor or have direct vehicle access. Each one is secure, clean and dry, perfect for home or business storage of any type. We have three storage facilities in Gloucester, Stroud and North Bristol, all in easy to access locations. Our Gloucester storage branch is not far from Cheltenham too.

01453 755587

info@scselfstorage.co.uk

Space Centre Self Storage, Chestnut Lane

Tell us how Space Centre Self Storage made you happy
I chose them because of the location. They're very helpful. I've recommended them to others because I've used them 2 or 3 times in the last 5 years and they're always helpful, quick, no hassle to deal with and just nice and simple.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
They were good value for money, good location and insurance was included as well. Everybody was always very friendly and helpful and it was always kept clean and in good condition. I would recommend them. Mark and Lucinda were very helpful.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
They were the nearest to us. They have nice staff and I would recommend them because we didn't have any problems.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
We were very happy, we couldn't have asked for more and the service was fine.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
I chose them because of the location. It was easy to sort out and arrange. I would definitely recommend them as I had no issues at all and all of my kit came out perfectly fine.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
A friend used them and said they were alright. One of the guys there was pretty good. I would definitely recommend them, the staff were helpful and polite.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
I chose them because of the location and price. It suited us and I would recommend them because I was very satisfied.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
We chose them for the location and the cost. It was easy to access and very clean. I would recommend them, we were very happy with the service we received and the space.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
Highly recommended. Held storage with you for 6 months. Very flexible, clean and damp free!
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 years ago
You have very helpful and friendly staff. Terms and conditions were explained plainly and were very simple (no hidden agendas). Would highly recommend.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you and your staff at the Hardwicke site for going out of your way to help us out while we hired our unit. We were moving house and it was extremely stressful with everything going wrong but thanks to all the staff they made the day better and completely saved the day at the end by staying open a bit longer when the final disaster of the day had occurred!
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 years ago
Kind staff and great price. Would highly recommend.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
Really friendly and helpful staff. A few delays with our moving date meant we had to keep extending, but the staff were very accommodating and made the whole process stress free. Would definitely recommend.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
Highly recommended. Very clean units!
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 years ago
I have been with Space Centre now for maybe 15 years and am happy to see your expansion into other places; nice people, good service.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
I have just rented a unit, staff were very helpful and friendly, units are clean,dry and secure. Was not sure how long I needed my unit for as I am moving house but it was not a problem they just booked me in and said see how it goes and let us know - no pressure thats what I liked!!!!!! Prices were outstanding too.......... Good access and plenty of room for loading/unloading your unit. Will definately be recommending SPACE CENTRE SELF STORAGE to others.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
Highly recommended, my storage unit was very clean and easily accessible. Staff were knowledgable and helpful. Very competitve price wise too. Will be using again!
(Gloucester) - Posted 4 years ago
I've been using Space Centre for years now, never used anyone else for storage, never had a need to! The guys are friendly and helpful, the sites are clean and well maintained, no complaints really. They do what they do and they do it well.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
The staff are always friendly, we've been using the service for about 4 years now. It's not a complicated service they provide but they do it right, the place is clean and secure and I can't imagine using anywhere else.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
Thanks again, very helpful staff. Happy to recommend!
Space Centre Self Storage is rated 4.84 based on 227 reviews