Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Space Centre Self Storage
Read Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

About Space Centre Self Storage:

Space Centre Self Storage is a family run business providing low cost storage units in Stroud, Gloucester and North Bristol.<br /> <br /> We include free insurance on every storage unit and fix the price for at least 12 months so it does not keep going up during your stay. There are no long contracts to sign, no deposits to pay and no hidden extras are charged. We can often save you up to 50% compared to other national self storage providers.<br /> <br /> We have lots of different sizes to choose from with both inside and outside storage rooms available. Nearly all of our storage units are on the ground floor or have direct vehicle access. Each one is secure, clean and dry, perfect for home or business storage of any type. We have three storage facilities in Gloucester, Stroud and North Bristol, all in easy to access locations. Our Gloucester storage branch is not far from Cheltenham too.

01453 755587

info@scselfstorage.co.uk

Space Centre Self Storage, Chestnut Lane

Tell us how Space Centre Self Storage made you happy
Space Centre Self Storage (Stroud) was very easy to find and the staff were helpful. I would definitely use again and definitely recommend.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
Space Centre Self Storage is all water tight and dry - puts my mind at rest. It's always clean and tidy - feels well maintained. I have already recommended!
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
Everything is very clear. They showed me round different sizes of units so I could choose. They were very friendly, very helpful.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
They were the closest to where I live. They're very polite, very helpful and it's a very well organised operation. I would recommend them.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
They were local to us. They were helpful and friendly. I would recommend them. It does what it says on the tin, it was clean and tidy and we had no problems at all.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
We needed temporary extra storage space whilst doing a house move. They have good accessibility and I would recommend them due to their efficiency.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
I've used them before. They are secure, clean and have very good accessibility. I would recommend them because of the service and the security.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
It's local and close to where we live. The guy that I spoke to was a really nice chap, very personable, which is why I went with them and I would recommend them for these reasons.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
They are the nearest one to us. It's handy, they've been upfront when I've been there and they're always polite and helpful. I would recommend them.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
We like the set up there. It's immaculate, which we like and it's very accessible, which we like. Everything is adequately secure but you don't have to get through masses of security to get in there, it's not a rigmarole. I'd most definitely recommend them.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
It's close to where we live. It's the right size unit that I require, I couldn't make the deadline to collect my stuff but they were OK with that. It's a very good service. I certainly would recommend them.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
It's all very secure and locked up. The staff are very friendly, very helpful. I would definitely recommend.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
We had no problems. Space Centre Self Storage (Stroud) was handy and adequate - we used it for just over a year.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
Flexible, helpful and very accommodating. If I had the requirement I would use them again.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
The best thing, I think, is the responsiveness. The people are great too - there always seems to be someone there, and they seem to remember who I am.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
Space Centre Self Storage (Stroud) had good access, and the timing was good for me too. I would use again if needed.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
The staff were all really helpful. I would definitely use again.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
Price was good, as was the ease of process - well explained
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
I used Space Centre Self Storage (Stroud) when moving house. The gentleman (Mark) was very helpful and I could always get access to the unit when I needed it.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
I could come and go when I wanted to - very helpful and friendly. If I needed to, I would use Space Centre Self Storage again.
Space Centre Self Storage is rated 4.84 based on 228 reviews