Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Space Centre Self Storage
Read Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

About Space Centre Self Storage:

Space Centre Self Storage is a family run business providing low cost storage units in Stroud, Gloucester and North Bristol.<br /> <br /> We include free insurance on every storage unit and fix the price for at least 12 months so it does not keep going up during your stay. There are no long contracts to sign, no deposits to pay and no hidden extras are charged. We can often save you up to 50% compared to other national self storage providers.<br /> <br /> We have lots of different sizes to choose from with both inside and outside storage rooms available. Nearly all of our storage units are on the ground floor or have direct vehicle access. Each one is secure, clean and dry, perfect for home or business storage of any type. We have three storage facilities in Gloucester, Stroud and North Bristol, all in easy to access locations. Our Gloucester storage branch is not far from Cheltenham too.

01453 755587

info@scselfstorage.co.uk

Space Centre Self Storage, Chestnut Lane

Tell us how Space Centre Self Storage made you happy
The service was straight forward and the staff were very helpful.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
Simple & efficient, tidy & secure - it all seems to work very well.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
Fantastic facilities - kept spotlessly clean. Staff always friendly and welcoming - I'd have no hesitation in recommending Space Centres Self Stroage
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
Thank you for all your help. You have been very easy to deal with and would definately use you again.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
Thank you a very useful facility and well managed, I would have no hesitation in recommending your company to anyone who needed storage. Yours faithfully G A York.
Thank you - wonderful facilities. M Dennis
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
We will certainly use your storage facilities again should the need arise and will recommend you to friends and family. Roger Smith
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
My daughter used their service a couple of years ago. I valued the helpfulness from all of the staff and I would recommend them.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
The price was very reasonable. I was very happy with the help that we received and the explanation about the place. The access was very convenient. You pull over and you can unload right by the unit. I would recommend them 100%.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
The quality of advertisement on the internet as well as the pamphlets is very high. They're efficient and have good customer care, they were so accommodating in every way they possibly could be. I have recommended them to several people here and they have actually taken me up and gone over to the Gloucester site.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
I chose Space Centre because of the price and condition of the facility. They are very obliging and extremely clean and tidy. I would recommend them.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
It was local to where I was staying at the time. They had a friendly manner in which they conducted business, it was better than other places. I would definitely recommend them.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
They are local and reasonably priced. They're friendly, helpful and nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend them.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
I researched it and they looked to be a good option, they were the best for the storage facilities that I was looking for. Very professional. I would recommend them.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
It was the only storage available in Stroud. I liked the cleanliness and security. I regularly recommend them.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
I used Space Centre in Glos when I went on tour for a year, very competitive rates, very friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend this firm to all, easy access and secure. 5 Stars for me! Cheers Trev
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
Can I take this opportunity to say thank you for a really good service at a very reasonable price. We found the facility to be immaculately clean and tidy, well maintained, and easy to use. Having searched locally, we doubt if there is a better option, and it was a pleasure to use a unit like yours where it is clear that you take a real pride in your business. Many thanks again, Tim Stroud.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
Space Centre is a great facility and our belongings survived five years of storage very successfully. Thank you Mark and Lucinda. Brigid Sen, Stroud.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
I’d just like to take the opportunity to thank you, Mark and Space Centre - I’ve been renting storage with you since June 2013 and had nothing but excellent service, help and friendliness since I’ve been dealing with you - it’s been a real pleasure. Regards Doug
Space Centre Self Storage is rated 4.84 based on 228 reviews