Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Space Centre Self Storage
Read Space Centre Self Storage Reviews

About Space Centre Self Storage:

Space Centre Self Storage is a family run business providing low cost storage units in Stroud, Gloucester and North Bristol.<br /> <br /> We include free insurance on every storage unit and fix the price for at least 12 months so it does not keep going up during your stay. There are no long contracts to sign, no deposits to pay and no hidden extras are charged. We can often save you up to 50% compared to other national self storage providers.<br /> <br /> We have lots of different sizes to choose from with both inside and outside storage rooms available. Nearly all of our storage units are on the ground floor or have direct vehicle access. Each one is secure, clean and dry, perfect for home or business storage of any type. We have three storage facilities in Gloucester, Stroud and North Bristol, all in easy to access locations. Our Gloucester storage branch is not far from Cheltenham too.

01453 755587

info@scselfstorage.co.uk

Space Centre Self Storage, Chestnut Lane

Tell us how Space Centre Self Storage made you happy
Currently rent a storage room at Space Centre for my ebay shop. Impressed with how clean the place always is, staff helpful and location is easy. Good on price too and there was no hard sell. I have and would recommend to others. Many thanks! Lawrence Jones
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
Immaculate/secure/versatile centre for all your storage needs. I thank the Stroud team for excellent friendly and professional service. As I sorted my stuff it was easy to downsize. Staff always available to help load and unload. Great value for money. I will be back. Sandi Beaches
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
I would to thank everyone at the Hardwicke site for there brilliant customer service and helpfulness. I would definitely use again and highly recommend to any friends or family looking to use this type of service. Dean Davis
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
Thank you kindly for your assistance with everything and I am still so impressed with the cleanliness and outstanding presentation of the storage rooms at Stroud. Yours sincerely Mark &amp; Vicky Souter.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
I have found this a really good value service. The staff have been helpful and friendly and the unit has kept all of my stuff safe and perfectly dry even through a very wet winter. I would definitely recommend you to friends and family. Tracey Young
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
Thanks for offering the exact storage I needed at the right price at the right time, and the easy transition when I suddenly needed a much larger container. If I ever need storage again, I know I can come to Space Centre Self Storage.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
Thank you for all your help and support, the customer service has been fantastic and I wouldn't question using your company again or advising friends. Regards Chris Bacon
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
Can I just say thanks for making storage as easy as it can be, I have mentioned your company at work so hopefully others may take advantage of your competitive rates, however in the meantime I wish you and your business every success. Nigel Old
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
The service I received from Space Centre Self Storage was very good. The price was definitely the selling point and they were all very helpful. Even though I have never used it before, they were very accommodating. I will use Space Centre again if I need it and I have already recommended it to others- they were all really nice.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
The self storage is easy to find. The staff are brilliant. If I have a problem with anything, they will help out. And the access to the storage is just brilliant too. I would definitely use it again.
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
I've worked with Lucinda and the team at Space Centre Self Storage now for over 5 years and can't fault their service. The pricing is great and unlike some others includes insurance and all 3 of their sites are clean and well managed. I'd thoroughly recommend them to anyone wanting safe, secure household or business storage.
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
I recently used Space Centre Self Storage and found the staff (Mark the owner) very friendly and the location at Stone on the A38 very convenient. I would be happy to use again and recommend to others, and the only thing I think they might improve if possible would be to extend the available access hours and to include Sunday's too.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
The best thing about the service at Space Centre Self Storage is the helpfulness, efficiency... job done - what more do you need? I have already recommended them to others
(Stroud) - Posted 5 years ago
For me, Space Centre Self Storage was a very good price. I also communicated with the owner which was great- he was always clear and concise. I would use them again if I need to and I have already recommended them
(Gloucester) - Posted 5 years ago
It was very easy to find - I live just 5 minutes away from the one in Stroud. I have been using Space Centre Self Storage for 6 years and will continue to do so and I have already recommended it.
Great!
(Bristol) - Posted 5 years ago
They were the best value for money. The staff are amazing, really friendly and very nice. I would have given them 5 out of 5 but the locker that I had, leaked. I didn't say anything because there was no real damage done to my stuff. I would certainly recommend them because they were really easy and friendly to deal with. When I left they charged me by the day, not for a portion of time. They were very fair indeed.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
A work colleague had gone to collect something from Space Centre and I liked the feel of the storage, it looked really professional. They were flexible with the downsizing when I was needing a smaller unit and they moved me really efficiently. It was just expensive to get a smaller unit, it wasn't half the price of the larger one. It went from &pound;200 (larger unit) to &pound;130 (smaller unit) and I think it should have been &pound;100. I would recommend them because they're clean and tidy, they paint the floor of the units when you take them over and it feels like a brand new container.
(Stroud) - Posted 4 years ago
We were in between renting and buying and we needed somewhere to store our things. They've always been very good, communication wise, and they've responded to emails very quickly. When we had to upgrade our storage unit, we gave ourselves an hour to do it after work, we ran over, they're meant to close at 5pm but the chap stayed over to let us finish, which we were grateful for. This is the second time I've used them, my parents have used them previously and we've always had a good customer experience. The only reason I've scored them a 4 is because their opening hours are quite limited, I appreciate that's how they keep the cost down but we work 8am-4pm/9am-5pm so it limits the time we can get in to the facility.
(Bristol) - Posted 4 years ago
It was a few minutes up the road from we lived. We were able to store all of our stuff but the only thing is you are restricted because you can't go on a Sunday and they're only open until 4pm on a Saturday. We have the code to get in but can't use it on a Sunday.
Space Centre Self Storage is rated 4.84 based on 228 reviews