spares2go Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend spares2go

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does spares2go deliver?

Tell us how spares2go made you happy

"I bought a thermostat for my fridge when it arrived I found out it was the wrong one so I returned it. Although they have a 60 day returns policy they refused to refund me my money. So they are now able to resell the item therefore making twice the money. I am putting it in the hands of the small claims court to see if I can get my money back All I can say is they are DODGY DEALERS and I would advise people not to deal with this company."
Are you spares2go? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Spare part ordered for a Dyson vacuum. Item arrived within 48 hours and does the job"
"items arrived within promised time scale and quickly too"
"Needed spare part for a Bosch cooker - enquired with Bosch and replacement grill pan in excess of £80 - ordered similar from Spares2Go - received this morning excellent quality, heavy, solid construction, fits perfectly and for a fraction of the price. Superb fast delivery ordered yesterday, received this morning - can't fault them!! Highly recommend!!"
"Ordered a new Smeg plastic side shelf, the price was exceptional compared to other companies and delivery was really fast"
"The product was top notch and excellent value"
"Good fast transaction"
"Ordered dustbags for my Miele S2111 for a fraction of the price and they work perfectly."
"Item arrived quickly and as described. Highly recommend"
spares2go is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews