Sparrows Tree Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Sparrows Tree

How would you rate Sparrows Tree ?

(optional)

33 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Daria Gerin

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sparrows Tree in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Placed an order over a month ago and still have not received it. Sent numerous emails and called and still no sight of goods. Shipping confirmation sent but item not actually mailed just stuck in pre-shipment phase."
"It's been 24 days since I placed the order and I still have not received the item. The tracking number I was sent doesn't show that it's even in route. Please call me."
"I ordered oil on Oct 28th and still didn't get it.."
"I Do not offer a good report on this site. It took nearly a month to receive my product. I ordered it on Nov 30th, and I have not received it as to this date. Not a good thing. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! So DISGUSTED!!"
"I ordered two bottles of Thieves Hand Soap from Sparrow's Tree on November 2nd, and since today is Thanksgiving and I have yet to receive my order, you can say I am a dissatisfied customer."
"Item ordered was not correct and they never attempted to correct it. They never returned phone calls. They have absolutely no customer service. I would becareful before ordering from them. Thank goodness I ordered it through PayPal."
"Good price for product but takes A long time for shipping. Both my orders went past 2 weeks arrival time and I had to call/email to remind them I had an order I placed. Never would get much of a response back I would just notice after my email my package all the sudden show up as departed from heir location."
"Product should be not be listed for sale in google shopping that is unavailable."
"When leaving messages about where my order is please return phone calls or email me. I called 3 times and left 2 emails before I received a response. This is unacceptable! I finally received order! Thank you"
"It took weeks for my order to ship and when I finally received my diffuser, the USB cable and the cartridges that we're supposed to be included were missing. I have yet to receive a response from the seller. Will be returning the item."
"I ordered two bottles of hair products. The flimsy envelope that they were shipped in arrived but my products did not. When I reached out to them they responded immediately and said they were sending replacements right away. 10 days later I received a letter from the postal service stating that Sparrow tree had conducted an investigation. Putting the blame on them. I do not know who is to blame. Sparrow Tree for sending two bottles of liquid in an envelope that would be used for sending papers, or the postal service for not ensuring that my products stayed in the envelope. Either way, I am the one who payed for a product that I never received. I don't understand why Sparrow Tree said they were sending replacements for the lost merchandise if they weren't going to. I don't like being lied to. I will never reorder from them again. I was the customer and I lost money. Not fair."
"Horrible customer service and very slow delivery times. I had to email 3 times to get a response and it took nearly 3 weeks to get my item. Not ordering from you again."
"I have never had an online purchase like this before. I didn't receive the oil I bought in time or past the deadline and tried to contact sparrow tree to no advantage. Thus was a year ago, and just a week ago my package was sent to me and a confirmation email for delivery and there it was at my house. How did this happen? I am glad I got my oil but a year later? Maybe just a mistake I don't know."
"I placed an order for a household product in the 24th. My receipt stated it'd be delivered by the 28th. I never heard anything from Sparrow's Tree regarding delayed shipping. I contacted the company who promised to ship on the 31st. Never came. I finally received my package on the 4th, which showed it wasn't even shipped til the 2nd. Ridiculous! The least they could've done was communicate to the consumer they couldn't ship immediately as promised. This really ruined the whole reason I made the purchase--for a gift for someone moving away. I will never order from ST again."
"I never received my order, but since the tracking said I did, Sparrows Tree says I am out of luck. That really made my day. Thanks so much for your "excellent" customer service. I will never order from this company again."
"The product was great! But it was ordered in September, charged to my credit card when ordered, but didn't receive until late October. I called for several days and sent email , I did get a sorry reply and was told that it was back ordered. All I needed was an email on why I waited so long to received my product."
"Product is great. Delivery was not as prompt as I would have expected. But I got it no problem."
"Took a long time for shipping"
"What can I say, I ordered something that did not have to be made, and if I did not make a request through PayPal, I would probably still be waiting for the item. It took 3 weeks to for them to ship the item. It did finally arrive and what I had ordered."
"It took more than a week to receive the item. One small bottle of cedar oil. I had to send an e.mail asking for my product, then they sent it unbelievable. There is nothing like Amazon delivery."
Sparrows Tree is rated 1.85 based on 33 reviews