SPC Sports Reviews

of reviewers recommend SPC Sports
Purchase experience was good, unfortunately the juggy bat I bought cracked second game and I'm 64.
We are still awaiting our turfs that have never arrived. I have submitted a request for information on them and have received nothing. Please help resolve this situation.
Very helpful, got my order quick!
Great price and quick delivery. I have already recommended you guys to my teammates. Thank you
Roxanne is Customer Service is FANTASTIC! Went over and above to take care of our needs.
Excellent customer service!
Great service. Always able to answer any and all of my questions! Were able to get the bat to us ASAP as we needed it for Christmas present and before a tournament we have coming up.
Gloves are nice,and were delivered quickly. I would like to order 2 more pairs, but you don't have youth xlarge and adult xsmall. Unfortunately I'll have to order them from Dicks.
They were out of stock on the item I ordered and called within 15 min and offered me an upgrade at no extra cost. That is exceptional customer service! Thank you SPC!
A SPC Rep was very helpful & concerned when the bat I order for my son was discontinued. She quickly found a compatible solution by calling me to let me know SPC will be upgrading my son's bat from a 2019 series to a 2020 series bat! If that's not Top notch costumer service, I don't know what excellent costumer Service is!!! Thanks a bunch again SPC! I'll be doing all my sports shopping with SPC in the future!
Thank you for the great customer service. I will definitely be a return buyer. Thank you .
Excellent customer service. They didn’t have the clearance bat that I ordered in stock, so they gave me the newer model for the clearance price!
These folks are FANTASTIC! Roxanne in customer service is first rate! I’ll do business with them again. They honor their word and provide efficient service.
I am a first time customer and I am VERY impressed!! Love the great customer service.
Service was great. Employees were helpful and friendly.
thank you for the good service.
Very good experience with them. Very helpful and went beyond to satisfy me!
Great pitching glove and fast shipping
Will do business with you again!
Excellent customer service!
Ms. Boncser went out of her way to ensure I received my bat in time for my tournament. The BEST customer service I have received from any of your competitors.I will gladly recommend your company to my friends.
SPC Sports is rated 4.82 based on 133 reviews