Splashbacks NI Reviews

of reviewers recommend Splashbacks NI

Tell us how Splashbacks NI made you happy
Great company to deal with and great service. Outstanding work from Paul and the boys had a problem with the glass and within 24hrs they where out rectifying it. Couldn’t recommend enough and also a great price for the work.
I received an excellent service from Splashbacks NI. The initial consultation with Splashback NI was in relation to a splashback for a particular area of my kitchen -behind my hob and over tiles. It was professionally and efficiently carried out. Gary arrived on time for the appointment and offered professional guidance. I had requested a slightly thinner Splashback and a further follow up appointment was provided to enable me to see first hand a sample of my requirement. Correspondence via Paul was clear and straightforward and an installation date provided. Installation of the splashback was again professionally carried out and hassle free. I would definitely recommend Splashback NI. Christine . Belfast.
We had Splashbacks fitted a few years ago and were very happy with them until a few months ago the silicon started to show through. I contacted Paul and he immediately identified the problem and we had the splashbacks replaced at no cost to us. The work was done quickly and cleanly and I would have no hesitation in recommending this firm to anyone.
still waiting for my shambolic splashbacks to be sorted out , owner paul put up that he hadnt heard from me in 2 years nonsense it took six months for the silicon to burn through ,then by the time they were replaced it was several months later and the same thing happened again , so this saga has been going on to the point were i no confidence
that it was going to be fixed my name is Bruce Sinclair and if anybody wants to see what glass spashbacks look like badly fitted i will post photos
Just an update on my order after all the frustration and carry on, I barely got an apology, certainly no compensation My order finally arrived on 20th Oct some six weeks late, take my advice and stay well away from this company.
My order meant to arrive week of 12th Aug Invoice number 1872
Great service from start to finish from the nicest and most helpful people.
Made a massive mistake using this incompetent company, paid £1000 for splashbacks on the 10Th July 19 Invoice number 1872. I emphasized that delivery was crucial and was told the flowing Quote: “Best case, you would be looking at week beginning 12th August”
After that week I complained and got ignored for a week by Lee-anne (the so called Manager) I was messaged on the 22Aug Quote “all being well we are aiming for Tuesday for dispatch (this is due to bank holiday on Monday) next message I got was on the 28th Aug Quote” Hi Mr Christie - I am really sorry - but one of your panels did not pass quality control - it needs remade - that is underway - understand this news will not be what you want - we can ship the rest - but probably not a lot of use without all of them - we are hoping for another week”
So a replacement panel can be made in 1 week yet I’ve waited 4 weeks and was told 3-4 weeks.
So now it’s the 30 Aug and after talking to Lynn on the 29th Aug they said they will reluctantly dispatch what they have ready Fri 30th. So I called and asked for the tracking number as they send it with TNT of course I was not given a tracking number it was not sent after promising to it the day before.
I tried calling on the 30th to their various numbers and was ignored, after sending a complaint email Leeanne answered the call then put the phone down on me as she cannot provide answers to my questions on delivery.

There was never any priority at all despite the order being complete Thu 22nd they are now 2 weeks late and advise it will be more yet.
I sent numerous live chat messages but not one of them was replied to and I can provide all evidence to what I am saying.

If you want my advice stay well away from this incompetent kids trying to run a franchise company from home, there is no showroom just a fancy website, what a waste of time and effort computers down, sorry never got that email, talk of production etc absolutely never will I go there again and I’ll do everything possible now to ensure no one else makes the same mistake.
Just so there is no mistake this is the residential address of the company:

Splashbacks Glass Uk Limited
Gilnahirk Park
Belfast
BT5 7DY

I can see this turning in to a legal battle of which I have no problem at all, as I’m still waiting for what I paid for
Made a massive mistake using this incompetent company, paid £1000 for splashbacks on the 10Th July 19, Invoice number 1872. I emphasized that delivery was crucial and was told the flowing Quote: “Best case, you would be looking at week beginning 12th August”

Just so there is no mistake this is the residential address of the company:

Splashbacks Glass Uk Limited
Gilnahirk Park
Belfast
BT5 7DY

I can see this turning in to a legal battle of which I have no problem at all as Im still waiting for what I paid for

Paul Christie
Very professional service from enquiry to installation. Would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Really happy with service!! So friendly & helpful