Sport Chek Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

Sport Chek have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

Price - Average

61.54%
Industry Average
Found at Sportchek boots I could not find anywhere in the world at a very competitive price. Item shipped in 1 business day. Fast delivery. Received goods are perfect.
- farside
Visited your Bayshore store in Ottawa recently and was served by Aibina. She went above and beyond giving me great service. Staff in general were very friendly. Prices were competitive.
- Beverly
B-

Delivery - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
Website is very easy to navigate. Used the curbside pickup and order was ready within the hour. Very pleased with the pickup option as delivery from anywhere right now is a nightmare with all the delays. 5 stars for Sport Chek!
- Sandy Thompson
- farside
Great online experience. Fast delivery.
- Jane Scott
F

Refunds - Difficult

22.73%
Industry Average
Don't buy a gift certificate for anyone for Sport Chek. They consider the funds theirs and won't refund any of the difference if you don't spend the entire amount. Nothing but bad experiences in Sport Chek.
- David
Just before COVID, I purchased an item from Sportchek and was told I could return it for a full refund (over $100 value).
- Anonymous
Avoid this company. Ordered from the store to be delivered to my home - no delivery after more than week, no ability to get refund, still waiting for resolution. Terrible customer service
75.74%
Industry Average
AWESOME SERVICE! When I tried to assemble the system at home, 1 of the long tubes was damaged and wouldn’t fit the adjoining tube.
- Yvr
To-day,Jan.24 I was at the Sunridge Sportcheck to do an exchange. The item was not available in the store,so the cashier,Sydney,did the return and ordered the item on line.I have never in my 60+ years had such excellent customer service - so pleasant and helpful.She should be considered for future advancement!
- Brenda L De Forest
I was not happy about the product that I ordered from Sport Chek as the product had been a returned item and I posted a review about receiving a used sport watch. Since then Sport Chek customer service came through big time with both an offer to take it back and issue a new watch or to pay back a discount and provide a discount on my next purchase. Thumbs up. They took care of the issue as they should.