Sport Chek Insights

Sport Chek have a Customer Happiness Grade of D. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

D
Happiness Grade
C

Price - Average

60.00%
Industry Average
" Visited your Bayshore store in Ottawa recently and was served by Aibina. She went above and beyond giving me great service. Staff in general were very friendly. Prices were competitive. "
- Beverly
Write your review on Sport Chek
D

Delivery - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" I am leaving them at the delivery place so they will be sent back and i will get a refund because I am not driving one hour to pick up something I buy online. "
- SHARON MCPHERSON
" The order was supposed to ship in 8 to 10 days, it took them 15 days to finally ship the order with an expected delivery of 21 days from my order date. "
F

Refunds - Difficult

18.75%
Industry Average
" After I concluded the item was lost in shipping process with CanadaPost, Sportscheck processed the my credit card payment refund, but they didn't give me the $30 coupon code back which was also used with the credit card for the purchase. "
- Kyoung Choun
" They cancelled my order days after I ordered it without notice,absolutely ridiculous I don't want a refund I want the SHOES I ordered I will remember this the next time I want shoes don't order from here It is a waste of time. "
- Bola Adeniyi
" Customer service were so bad. I ordered three shoes. One mailed to the wrong place. And received 2 pairs of the same shoes. When tried to get the lost shoes it wasnt available. And they didn't want to refund the money for the lost item before returning the extra shoes. Went to several stores refused to take it as I dont have a receipt. They were So inconvenient and so rude over the phone "
B-
72.13%
Industry Average
" I was not happy about the product that I ordered from Sport Chek as the product had been a returned item and I posted a review about receiving a used sport watch. Since then Sport Chek customer service came through big time with both an offer to take it back and issue a new watch or to pay back a discount and provide a discount on my next purchase. Thumbs up. They took care of the issue as they should. "
- Beverly
" I am from Australia and visited Canada in December and I purchased a pair of shoes for my son. My credit card was debited twice but was rectified quickly by Sportchek. All correspondence and international calls from the manager at Sportchek were prompt, polite and they followed up when they said they would. I am very impressed by the service I received from Sportchek and would definitely recommend them! "
- Sandra Lee