Sport Chek Insights

Sport Chek have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

D

Refunds - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" i called again questioned as why i had not received a refund same ole answer wait 5 days. "
- Russ
" Do not buy a bike from the Keaton location, I had nothing but problems with the bike when I asked for a refund within the 60 day policy I was told no I left bike at the store because it had become unsafe for my son to ride. "
- Jamie
" I ordered size two shoes for my daughter for back to school. Was sent a size one in a size two box. Simple mistake. Was told i would have to return shoes to the store but I do not drive and cannot return shoes to the store. Then was told i would have to mail them back, wait for a refund and order again! I would not be guaranteed shoes in time for school. Very poor customer service considering it was their error. "
- Anonymous
B-

Customer Service - Average

69.81%
Industry Average
" I received excellent customer service from the London Ontario Sportschek Manager Michael and his sales staff member Kelly. They went beyond excellent customer service to help myself locate and receive a product that was not available online or in my local store. I would highly recommend using this location "
- Kelly
" Just bought two pairs of shoes for my boy in Shawnessy, Calgary. Bayley C. was assisting us to find the best pairs for my son. He also helped other customers very politely. He consistently checked if we need more assistance. He was also very fast providing us the sizes we need. His excellent customer service makes my shopping easy and fast. "
- Elliott
" Returned a pair of sneakers that were defective, gave me the full value, no receipt and had been almost 3 months since the purchase! This was at the Dartmouth Crossing location in Dartmouth Nova Scotia. Great customer service !! "
- Anonymous