StackedSkincare Reviews

of reviewers recommend StackedSkincare
Read StackedSkincare Reviews

Tell us how StackedSkincare made you happy
Great company! I ordered the dermaplaning tool and it came very quickly! The company had sent a discount code which was nice as well! Cant wait to order again!
We are so happy to hear this! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We truly appreciate all our customers ❤️
I have started using the Hydrating Lip Peel for a couple of months now. It works wonders on my lips and makes them feel wonderful. I tell all my friends about this product. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Thank you so much for your feedback! Lips have never felt so lovable and just in time for Valentines Day 💋
I recently bought the dermplane tool and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It takes away ALL the peach fuzz on my face, leaving it baby smooth.
We LOVE LOVE LOVE hearing this ;) Cheers to your baby smooth skin ❤️
I am very pleased with the Dermaplanning Tool. It is easy to use and does an excellent job at removing unwanted facial hair.
So happy to hear this! Dermaplane that dead layer of skin for an ultimate glow ✨
Love my dermaplaner! This product allows me to dermaplane myself with excellent results and I save lots of money! To have an aesthetician dermaplane your face monthly is expensive. It is easy to do and I love how smooth my skin is afterwards. No more peach fuzz!
So happy to hear this! There is no need to over pay for this kind of treatment when you can do it at a fraction of the cost within the comfort of your own home 😌
I love this product. My lips are always dry and chapped. I exfoliate my lips and put my peel on nightly. Leaves my lips softer. This should be in every ladies routine.
Love hearing this! Everyone's lips could use come TLC, and our Lip Peel does just that 😘
The high frequency machine has DRAMATICALLY changed my skin and has significantly diminished my cystic acne!
Amazing! We are so glad to hear this has helped you so much! Cystic acne tends to be stubborn, but this device is no match for it! 😉
I purchased the Dermaplaning tool and refills after researching for the best product out there. I was getting regular costly dermaplaning from professionals but the cost was too much. I can now do it myself anytime with the same great results. I love this product. The tool is a bit expensive but the refills are reasonable. Saving money in the long run!!
We love hearing that! "Same great results" It's so true!
After the purchase of the tool, the refills go down to less than $8 a month.. saving so much money than going to a professional!
Love the tool that works just like the derma-plane- ing I used to pay a lot to an dermatologist to do! My skin looks fabulous for a gal who just turned 60!
This tools provides professional results at a fraction of the cost! Cheers to your glowing skin ✨
Dermaplaning tool has changed my skin!! Can’t live without this little gem ~ like a trip to the spa! LOVE ❤️ 🥰!
Truly is a gem! Best at-home treatment with professional results!
this tool its awesome, makes your skin feel so smooth and free of dead and dry skin!!
Thank you for your feedback! This tool is definitely a game changer! It truly achieves fully exfoliated skin ✨
I bought the high frequency device back in December. Today I decided to use it for the first time. When I was done, I went on to remove the High Frequency Device Replacement Electrodes-Pointy, as I gently tried to remove it (not pulling it out) it snapped, broke the tip off and cut my fingers. I realized that the glass electrode was stuck into the handheld device. I read some of the reviews, and you have had the same complaint. I thought I was buying a quality product, but it is a disappointment. Now I have to buy a replacement. You need to rethink the design of this device.
Oh no! This should definitely not be occurring. We have actually additionally redesigned our electrodes to to be more secure and less breakable. We would like to send you a replacement device- we have also followed up with you regarding this directly via email. Here is also a great link on just how to remove this wand safely at 3:30min in: https://www.instagram.com/tv/BvnDuOjhAf9/?igshid=1qxjwzhvsv3j8
These are really nice razors. Perfectly sized and I like the flat blades best. They work very well to dermaplane and the handle is very comfortable to hold.
Thank you so much for your feedback! Cheers to glowing skin 🥂
This micro-needling tool has been a game changer for my skincare routine. My skin feels plumper and looks refreshed after each use (after the minor redness subsides after a few hours, of course). I love this tool!
Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing about plumper refreshed skin ❤️Cheers to microneedling!
I am 56 and was a sun worshipper. As a result I had some very dark large areas of skin above my eyes and on my cheekbones. So I decided after much research to invest in your Dermaplaning tool. After 2nd use the skin lightened dramatically and with good makeup application they are no longer visible. I think with a few more treatments they will be gone. My skin is much softer now also. I have never been one to take any time tending to my skin care needs and now I am paying for it. But with my Stacked Skincare Dermaplaner the results were so quick and noticeable that I am sticking with a regiment and I love it. It does wonders for my self esteem. Thanks
Thank you so much for sharing your detailed experience! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying using our Dermaplaning Tool as much as we are! It truly is instant results. Cheers to glowing skin ❤️
I've only used this tool for a few weeks and I can already see that my pores are smaller and fewer in number!!! Love it❣️
Love hearing this!
The microneedling tool is amazing. After a few weeks my friends noticed a difference right away and commented that my skin looks really good. I highly recommend it to help with fine lines and plumping.
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying it and your friends saw a difference! Amazing!
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I purchased the microneedling tool. I was pleasantly surprised it wasn’t painful and was so easy to use. I use it with my Stacked 3 serum.
Thank you for your feedback! Our MicroNeedling Tool is pain free and has a therapeutic massage like feel to it. We always recommend pairing our serums with the MicroNeedling Tool to speed up results!
This is a quality product.
Thank you for your feedback! Our formulations and raw ingredients are high quality factors. We buy and process in smaller quantities and batches to ensure our products are of higher quality ❤️
very useful prodict it helps to improve the texture of my face
We're so glad to hear this! Cheers to your smooth skin ✨
So happy to hear this! Cheers to your beautiful skin ✨
StackedSkincare is rated 4.77 based on 26 reviews