StackedSkincare Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend StackedSkincare

Tell us how StackedSkincare made you happy

"These are really nice razors. Perfectly sized and I like the flat blades best. They work very well to dermaplane and the handle is very comfortable to hold."
Thank you so much for your feedback! Cheers to glowing skin 🥂
"This micro-needling tool has been a game changer for my skincare routine. My skin feels plumper and looks refreshed after each use (after the minor redness subsides after a few hours, of course). I love this tool!"
Thank you for your feedback! We love hearing about plumper refreshed skin ❤️Cheers to microneedling!
"I am 56 and was a sun worshipper. As a result I had some very dark large areas of skin above my eyes and on my cheekbones. So I decided after much research to invest in your Dermaplaning tool. After 2nd use the skin lightened dramatically and with good makeup application they are no longer visible. I think with a few more treatments they will be gone. My skin is much softer now also. I have never been one to take any time tending to my skin care needs and now I am paying for it. But with my Stacked Skincare Dermaplaner the results were so quick and noticeable that I am sticking with a regiment and I love it. It does wonders for my self esteem. Thanks"
Thank you so much for sharing your detailed experience! We're thrilled to hear you're enjoying using our Dermaplaning Tool as much as we are! It truly is instant results. Cheers to glowing skin ❤️
"I've only used this tool for a few weeks and I can already see that my pores are smaller and fewer in number!!! Love it❣️"
Love hearing this!
"The microneedling tool is amazing. After a few weeks my friends noticed a difference right away and commented that my skin looks really good. I highly recommend it to help with fine lines and plumping."
We are so happy to hear you are enjoying it and your friends saw a difference! Amazing!
"I wasn’t sure what to expect when I purchased the microneedling tool. I was pleasantly surprised it wasn’t painful and was so easy to use. I use it with my Stacked 3 serum."
Thank you for your feedback! Our MicroNeedling Tool is pain free and has a therapeutic massage like feel to it. We always recommend pairing our serums with the MicroNeedling Tool to speed up results!
"This is a quality product."
Thank you for your feedback! Our formulations and raw ingredients are high quality factors. We buy and process in smaller quantities and batches to ensure our products are of higher quality ❤️
"very useful prodict it helps to improve the texture of my face"
We're so glad to hear this! Cheers to your smooth skin ✨
So happy to hear this! Cheers to your beautiful skin ✨
"Be careful, I cut my skin a couple times the first time I used it. Otherwise it works well eliminating peach fuzz."
Thank you for your feedback. We always recommend dermaplaning at a 45° angle to avoid any cuts or nicks to the face, but we are happy to hear you're sloughing off all that dead skin cells and peach fuzz! Cheers to glowing skin ✨
"Great tool for getting dead skin and peach fuzz!"
We are so thrilled to hear this! Cheers to your glowing skin ❤️
"I have no idea. I haven't been using this product long enough to make a difference."
"Apologies in advance, this is a long review. I have fairly decent skin but acne scarring around my mouth, and some aging (I am an honest 51). I bought into the whole regimen Thanksgiving 2017, and noticed a huge difference - in a good way. Fell ill during summer 2018 and the medicine destroyed my skin - acne, sensitivity, peeling. I'm almost off all meds, and started using the micro-roller (old one) and dermaplaning tool again, and the entire regimen, and within 2 weeks again notice a huge difference. Yesterday, a co-worker asked me what I'm doing with my skin, that it looks great"
"Fast prompt service and just what I ordered."
"I love their products, easy to use and fast shipping."
StackedSkincare is rated 4.79 based on 14 reviews