Standout Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Standout Books
Read Standout Books Reviews

About Standout Books:

Standout Books is an author services company serving independent authors and publishers across the world. All of our editorial, publishing and marketing services are designed to embrace and make the most of the tidal wave of technology currently sweeping over the publishing industry.

(855) 642-1063

hello@standoutbooks.com

Tell us how Standout Books made you happy
I could write a book about how great it was to work with Standout Books. They were professional, timely, knowledgeable, thorough, available, and to top it off patient and kind. I really got the feeling they cared about my project as much as I did, and that it was a truly collaborative endeavor. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anybody, and if I ever write another book, they will be who I use; they are my go-to publisher for life. Truly outstanding service. Thanks to Alex, Euan, Frederick and everyone else at Standout Books for helping make my project exactly how I wanted it to be.
It's been a pleasure working with both Bronwyn and Alex through the entire process. As a new author who wasn't sure what they were doing, Bronwyn and Alex helped navigate me through the process step by step. I cannot thank them both enough.
I worked with Standoutbooks from inception to publication of my book. I have been receiving nothing but praise for the quality of editing and design of my book. Their staff were always friendly and available to guide me with professional advice. Standout book is an ideal one-stop shop for the self-publishing authors. I highly recommend all self publishing authors to get in touch with Standoutbook as early as possible during their project and stick with them until receiving a copy of the book.
Standout Books has guided me through the whole writing process up to the publishing process. I can't imagine how my writing journey would be without their help and guidance. I highly recommend Standout Books!
As a first-time author who struggled and was lost for far too long in the complex world of self-publishing, after working with Standout Books my book is now published. The process has been outstanding - from initial editing services, through book cover design, book blurb writing, formatting, to having my book available for sale on Amazon, IngramSpark, etc. Everything was delivered, on time, and as promised, with detailed step-by-step instructions provided. Alex has been available throughout to answer all my questions. If you're struggling to get your book published, don't delay another day! You will be very pleased with Standout Books.
Erin Servais with Standout Books was extremely helpful during the copyediting process. As a new writer, I greatly appreciate her taking on my project. She made the process so easy and explained everything to me along the way. If I ever write another book, I'll know who to request. :)
It's funny, as writers we like to think we have a way with words. But writing about ourselves and our work in an engaging and interesting way can be difficult. This is why leaving it to a professional makes so much sense. Fred was able to construct a blurb about me and my book that literally gave my wife a chill, and me a tear, in the best of ways. How he was able to construct something so powerful and professional sounding so easily is beyond me. I have written my own blurbs in the past, but never again. It really pays to have someone outside of you and your work do this for you. Highly recommended.
I had the pleasure of using copy editing services from Rebecca, Bronwyn, and Erin. They were absolutely patient and professional as they suggested terrific edits of my non-fiction book. As a first time author, I really had no idea what to expect working with editors and went into the process somewhat intimidated. I am much happier with my book as a result of their meticulous editing services. I was really happy to receive the copyedit report from Erin as it helped me understand why the edits were necessary. I learned so much through the process. My only regret is that I didn't start working with Standout Books sooner in the process. They have been incredibly responsive, eager to help, and very encouraging to me. I am looking forward to using their self-publishing services next. This company knows how to deal with new writers and is not the least bit intimidating to work with!
My editor, Paige Duke, did an amazing job! I was impressed by the changes when she returned my edited manuscript. She really took it to the next level. Now my story sounds more fluent, natural and easy to read. I highly recommend Standout Books!
I needed my first manuscript prepared for publication. My copyeditor was responsive, thorough, and delivered on time. Best of all, she included detailed explanations for every edit she made, helping me to understand each grammar or structural issue. Will absolutely be using Standout to copyedit future work!
Loved working with Euan and Bronwyn on my book! It was a great, efficient and very collaborative process and the results (book formatting for my e-book and the printed book) were absolutely amazing! They both were true professionals and a really great team. Definitely return to them with my next book.
If you are self-publishing you NEED to use this service. Thank you to Euan and the entire Standout Books team. Euan has been brilliant in the whole process. The turn-around time was very quick and Euan has always kept me informed. I highly recommend using Standout Books, infact I even recommended them to a friend this morning. I will definately be using them again.
It was an extremely good service I received from Standout Books. I was really impressed by the quick turnaround times regarding the work I was getting from these guys. And they had been very helpful throughout the process and also gave me guidance as and when needed which was a plus. Overall, the publishing package was a perfect thing I was looking for and I liked working with them from the start till the end. Thank you very much Bronwyn for the great support.
My experience with Standout Books was superb. My editor, Paige, was tremendously helpful in making my manuscript much better. I'll certainly return to this service for my next editing work.
Rebecca Langley's feedback and direction was exactly what I needed to get me not only on track with my manuscript but motivated to get working on her recommendations. A great investment.
Standout Books really helped me in polishing my story. I'm happy and satisfied with their service. Erin Servais was the editor assigned to me for the comprehensive edit and she was great. She really helped me fix the plot holes and other issues in my story such as grammar, boring scenes, long dialogues, etc. I found all her comments and suggestions to be useful. I'm on my way to finishing my book and I couldn't have done this without the help of Standout Books. I highly recommend them!
From my initial reach out to Standout Books to receiving my final edited draft, the process could not have been easier! Karin Rathert painstakingly went through every word Ñ making format and grammar changes. In some cases, she suggested alternative word choices that fit perfectly with the tone of my business book. In short, she saved me a ton of time as I was able to work through her suggestions in very little time. I will be using Standout Books again for my next book project!
I chose this company based upon their website. I definitely made the right decision. Writer, Frederick Johnson at Standout Books changed my existing (not so good) blurb into an outstanding description of our book! First class work, and I will be back with more jobs. Money well spent. Thank you!
I am delighted with the update of my website. Rita was so helpful and easy to work with. Standout Books worked in a timely way with production and payment. Co-creating this website has given me increasing confidence in myself as an author.
This was my first time writing a book, and I had a very good experience with Standout Books. Euan did a great job of exceeding my expectations. I will definitely be using them again in the future, and if you are debating using them for your book formatting, I'm sure you will not be disappointed. My book is now on Amazon in print and Ebook versions, and I feel great about the final product. It looks very professional!
Standout Books is rated 5.00 based on 91 reviews