Steven Brown Art Refund Reviews

Steven Brown Art have a Refund Grade of D.

D
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
D

Refund - Average

50.00%
Industry Average
" I asked for a straight exchange but they refused as I was a) just outside the refund period (I had been away) and b) they only do exchanges on damaged items. "
posted 4 months ago - Stephanie
" Bought a print for my wife's birthday. She did not like it and I therefore wanted to return it within their 28day returns period. However because I was unable to advise them that I wished to return it within 10 days of its receipt, they would not allow a refund. There are not many companies surviving these days with such a poor level of Customer Service. I would not recommend this company to anyone. "
posted 4 months ago - David
" I ordered a canvas ,10 days later I received a shipping notification email,only when I clicked on the link there was no tracking number,after contacting customer support,I was told that they could not ship to my country and I could either supply UK address or have a refund. "
posted 4 months ago - James ANDERSON