Steven Brown Art Reviews

Steven Brown Art have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their delivery but are unhappy with their prices and refunds. Full Insights

49% of reviewers recommend Steven Brown Art
06AM
6AM

How would you rate Steven Brown Art ?

"Love, love, love....the artwork, the selection available and the staff are so helpful."
"So far, I have ordered 4 items, 2 of which I have given the wrong e-mail address. All 4 items have arrived safely despite this. I love the various designs and would definitely recommend them. Not seen them in the shops so they seem to be very original too."
"We bought a married highland cattle picture for our nephew wedding present and we are very impressed ."
"Love his work. Have lots of stuff... cushions.. canvas....prints...wallet...mugs. think he is a brilliant artist with a great talent."
"Great artist"
"Blurry, bad quality posters masquerading as prints. Terrible customer service. Grotesque pricing. Never ending sales. His Facebook live thing is like QVC, but with less quality products. He’s a greasy wee conman. Luckily his position in the art world exists only in his kind and on Facebook. It’s not like galleries are clambering to hang his stuff, which is why he opened his own. There should be a 0 Stars option."
"Heather McCoo - Medium Special Edition Canvas I ordered this last week and it arrived within 5 days, It is going to be a present for my daughter birthday. One very happy customer...........thank you so much, my daughter Heather will love it. I can full recommend, as it even looks nicer than the photograph's. A Real Collector piece. Thank you Gloria"
"Great prints and fast delivery well recomended ...Brighten up any room ..thanks"
"My son bought me Scottish autumn for my birthday last week love, just bought 3 prints today"
"Got order which they had got wrong have sent 4 emails with no response back not very good for customer feed back having to leave this review but have no choice wouldn't recommend"
"Bought a print which I love, but, cannot find a suitable frame to fit. Buying a framed print was far too expensive. Any suggestions?"
"I think the reviewer Willie, sings from the same songbook as me!"
"Ordered two Signed Collectors prints for my daughter’s bedroom but so disappointed. They are just posters on cheap poster paper, the signature is even printed. Thought I was getting a bargain in the sale but sadly wish I hadn’t bothered."
"Bought 2 cushions 02/06/18 and still waiting, even though website states deliveries could take up to 10 days during busy periods, called them 15/06/18 (10th working day) only to be told they're really busy and delivery would be with us no later than Friday 22/06/18, called today to see if items have been dispatched, oh no they may be dispatched on Friday meaning delivery wont be until next week, awful experience with this company, will never use again or recommend. STAY CLEAR."
"Bought 2 cushions weeks back still waiting , no contact even if there is issues . Not happy and frustrated big time ."
"My partner bought two cushions which were £25 each, the very next day we got bombarded with emails saying they were half price. I emailed them explaining this and since they were not going to be delivered for a week could we have them for half price, I was told point blankly that they would not be doing that. The size of this company and the customer service is a disgrace. We ended up taking them back when they were delivered a week later, so they did not get any thing after all"
"After reading some of the reviews here I think there is a little bit of jealousy, all I can say on that is get a life the lad has turned his life round also a percentage goes to charity so it can't be bad,we all look at art in different ways so the customers buying Stevens work must like what they see I think that is enough said."
"You get bombarded with emails for product they cannot deliver on. You have to chase and chase."
"I have purchased quite a number of Stevens paintings and found his work and delivery right on time"
"Lizzie mc’coo arrived this morning, love her, she is just deciding where she would like to graze, thank you Steve, she makes me chuckle!"
Steven Brown Art is rated 3.08 based on 65 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!