Steven Brown Art Reviews

6PM
6PM

Tell us how Steven Brown Art made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"I have a canvas and an apron that I absolutely love. However the chopping board has been really disappointing as the backing has started to peel off."
Are you Steven Brown Art? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"what a joke. 3 months trying to get poxy picture. Customer services is absolute rubbish, staff couldn't be any more unhelpful. Retrain them or sack the bloody lot. Dont want poxy pictures now, have had to work way too hard to trying to get what im wanting."
"£4.99 to deliver a phone case in 5- 7 days....I don't think so! Won't bother even ordering!"
"I bought some art and bought Agnes McCoo and the weans for my sister Agnes she loved it and I have kept some for myself I love Highland Cows"
"I absolutely adore this guys work. Every time I look at it , it makes me smile. I have in fact bought four of his works and am now waiting for no. Five to come in the post. The man is a genius."
"From the 1st time I saw Stevens advertisement on TV I just had to buy a print which I'm happy to say he's lead me to buying many more!! I've always received my prints quickly & well packed to avoid any damages!! I can't put a price in his work as to me it's priceless!! I would also like to thank Steven himself as well as all his staff as when ever I've put comments on Facebook I've always had such good replies from you all!! I can say that only once through my own stupidity I had not put my correct address when ordering & when I got in touch with Stevens staff about it they quickly resent them to me!! Thank you Steven & all your staff & I hope one day health permitting I can travel down to Ayr to visit your shop!!! Robert Wilson"
"Excellent service and so helpful if there’s a problem. I cannot fault the amazing products and quality of them. Delivery is excellent and always arrives earlier than stated. Packaging is excellent too!!"
"Utterly useless combination of retailer and delivery contractor (FEDEX). Received a text from FEDEX my canvas would be delivered the following day. Stayed in all day. Telephoned FEDEX as the day went on.. Fedex helpdesk said it couldn't help me but they would email the local office. Stephen Brown Art claimed the FEDEX text was wrong and I would receive the canvas the following day…. Stayed in all day again. At 4.45 I checked on Fedex site for an update which stated they had tried to deliver it but no one was in... I was in all day!. Telephoned Stephen Brown Art immediately... told it was too late in the day. I asked them to call me before 11am the following day with an update on what had gone wrong, but I would be in meetings from 11am and unavailable..BUT under no circumstances was Fedex to try and deliver the package as the house would be empty from 11am. Arrived home that evening at 9PM to find a note in the door from Fedex saying they'd tried to deliver at 13:55 and to telephone this number for a FINAL delivery attempt.. the nerve of them! Telephoned Steven Brown art was told someone had (tried to) email me the previous day asking how i wanted to proceed? Double checked in box no email! lies lies lies… told Fedex would try again but I would have to stay home again as they wouldn't even meet me on a morning or afternoon slot.. so 3 days lost/re arranged work for a lousy canvas.. and given they'd completely hashed up the previous attempt why oh why would I trust a new delivery slot! Sorry Steven Brown Art you need to sort out your delivery partner and also your customer care Will go to a shop and buy something else for my wall"
"Service was great very speedly delivery, however as an art collector and lover, i can honestly say the quality of the print was poor at best, very pixalated and flat not what i would expect for £50, honestly a home printer would produce the same results, i have purchased canvas prints for far less money with a much higher PPI, which was a real shame as i was not expecting this to be a mass produced of the shelf bargain store pick up."
"I am the new proud owner of Charlie McCoo. He managed to find his way from Ayrshire to Lincolnshire very quickly and arrived in fine fettle. He is a very fine coo and a very colourful addition to the family. We have become so fond of him so quickly, we might have to persuade some of his relatives to travel south of the border too. Life really is better lived with so much colour!"
"I wrote a review last week about my disappointment surrounding an order I had placed. This morning a received the canvas I had origionally ordered. I spoke with a customer service advisor at Stephen Brown art company. They assured me that my refund would be in my account tomorrow and that they would like me to keep the canvas free of charge as a gift. A very generous gesture to say the least. Which has restored my faith in their customer service. Thank you and a Merry Christmas and ahappy new year."
"My mother bought me two cushions, which were quite expensive at £25 each. They took two weeks to arrive and when they did I loved them. They were the butterfly design, which is lovely. However, within four months the fabric had bobbled. The fabric is very poor quality. I imagine they are made in China, which is why they took so long to arrive. How much do you think it cost to produce the fabric (which was rubbish)? How much would it cost to ship to the UK? If it cost £2 to produce (honestly cannot believe it costs more than that) then someone is making a great profit! I would definitely not buy another product from Steven Brown Art because the quality is dire."
"I received the unicorn canvas "she who is brave ", it is beautiful. The colours are so vibrant. I have the perfect place for it. Would highly recommend it."
"Slight hiccup with order but customer service 100% sorted it so quickly eith response, nothing seemed a problem to them to sort it at this busy time of year too"
"I love his work. I have a large canvas of two giraffes which I really love. The only problem I have is should it be behind glass to stop it fadding. otherwise I've had no problems regarding delivery etc."
"Bought A1 Angus Mc Coo as I was born in Angus in Scotland.Absolutely love it.From ordering to delivery it only took a few days ever time I look at him I smile.My friend visited and fell in love with Angus Mc Coo so much so she is ordering one. Many thanks."
"my wife a big fan of his has bought at lease 8 prints from him,the last one was so big that it did not fit in our living which she donated to chas.so i decided to buy here a tea mug of the same print as a surprise for her birthday which cost me £4.99 for delivery.when i came home from work the package had been left at my neighbours,who passed it to my wife so when i came in the whole street new what i bought the wife as s brown art is written all over the package.so dont buy a surprise present if you are not in your address alone."
"Bright & funny, you cannot be miserable when looking at a Steven Brown design. So many items & designs to choose from. I’ve bought 8 prints and 8 cushions so far. Some for myself & some as gifts, everyone loves them."
"Ordered 6 A3 prints in September and still waiting to receive these. they took money and now after 5 emails I still have no reply. poor poor standard of service."
"I have a few canvas from him beautiful also chopping boards which I was reluctant to as one review but had mine for a long time people must remember chopping boards (any) do not use harsh chemicals when cleaning or the design will come off my are perfect"
Steven Brown Art is rated 3.01 based on 86 reviews