Steven Brown Art Reviews

46% of reviewers recommend Steven Brown Art

How would you rate Steven Brown Art ?

Gloria Saundry.Fearnley
Unverified Reviewer
"Heather McCoo - Medium Special Edition Canvas I ordered this last week and it arrived within 5 days, It is going to be a present for my daughter birthday. One very happy customer...........thank you so much, my daughter Heather will love it. I can full recommend, as it even looks nicer than the photograph's. A Real Collector piece. Thank you Gloria"
Thomas McCrone
Verified Reviewer
"Great prints and fast delivery well recomended ...Brighten up any room ..thanks"
"My son bought me Scottish autumn for my birthday last week love, just bought 3 prints today"
"Got order which they had got wrong have sent 4 emails with no response back not very good for customer feed back having to leave this review but have no choice wouldn't recommend"
"Ordered two Signed Collectors prints for my daughter’s bedroom but so disappointed. They are just posters on cheap poster paper, the signature is even printed. Thought I was getting a bargain in the sale but sadly wish I hadn’t bothered."
"Bought 2 cushions 02/06/18 and still waiting, even though website states deliveries could take up to 10 days during busy periods, called them 15/06/18 (10th working day) only to be told they're really busy and delivery would be with us no later than Friday 22/06/18, called today to see if items have been dispatched, oh no they may be dispatched on Friday meaning delivery wont be until next week, awful experience with this company, will never use again or recommend. STAY CLEAR."
"Bought 2 cushions weeks back still waiting , no contact even if there is issues . Not happy and frustrated big time ."
"My partner bought two cushions which were £25 each, the very next day we got bombarded with emails saying they were half price. I emailed them explaining this and since they were not going to be delivered for a week could we have them for half price, I was told point blankly that they would not be doing that. The size of this company and the customer service is a disgrace. We ended up taking them back when they were delivered a week later, so they did not get any thing after all"
"After reading some of the reviews here I think there is a little bit of jealousy, all I can say on that is get a life the lad has turned his life round also a percentage goes to charity so it can't be bad,we all look at art in different ways so the customers buying Stevens work must like what they see I think that is enough said."
"You get bombarded with emails for product they cannot deliver on. You have to chase and chase."
Jim Irwin
"I have purchased quite a number of Stevens paintings and found his work and delivery right on time"
"I can only assume that it is his aggressive marketing strategy and to a lesser degree Scottish patriotism that is driving his sales and not the artwork itself. I know art is subjective but to my eyes these look like paintings done by a year 9 student, a cascade of jarring colours and amateur brush strokes set against tacky gradients. It saddens me that these laughable paintings are selling so well when there are so many truly talented artists out there struggling. I know I sound resentful but I am just sick to death of his smug face repeatedly popping up in my social media feeds alongside his abysmal artwork, he must be spending a small fortune on targeted ads."
"Easy to order, quick to arrive, very competitively priced, bought canvases, prints, cushions, key holders,worktop savers and still looking for more lol"
"service. I ordered 5 items and all were great quality and lovely designs/colours. Unfortunately I had misjudged the colour of the massive canvas, and it didn't suit my room. I asked for a straight exchange but they refused as I was a) just outside the refund period (I had been away) and b) they only do exchanges on damaged items. I emailed back to ask if they would relax their policy as an exchange wouldn't cost them anything with me paying postage. No reply. I emailed again. No reply. Tried once more. No reply. Given that they answered my first email promptly, they are obviously ignoring me. We've got your money, now get lost. It's such a shame when a company treats customers like that. I bought the items on sale, but it was still a lot of money for me. The refusal to answer is more aggravating than the refusal to exchange; they can't even be bothered to explain. I've worked in retail for over 30 years, and I've always tried to help my customers as much as possible. Doing an exchange in this case would not have left the company out of pocket and would have left them with a very happy customer. Instead here I am leaving a negative review and warning prospective online buyers - don't buy from this company. Also, look at the percentage of poor reviews on here."
"Very impressed by the service. Easy to work website, fast delivery, helpful staff on the end of the phone and high quality products! Couldn't praise the company enough. Will definitely purchase again."
"Bought a few canvases and cushions from Steven Brown and they have been fantastic quality and arrived within the delivery time stated. I had an issue with my address and contacted the customer services who corrected this for me very quickly with no problem at all. Five star service!!"
"Bought a print for my wife's birthday. She did not like it and I therefore wanted to return it within their 28day returns period. However because I was unable to advise them that I wished to return it within 10 days of its receipt, they would not allow a refund. There are not many companies surviving these days with such a poor level of Customer Service. I would not recommend this company to anyone."
"I visited the most colourful shop I have ever been to. The staff were so helpful and even offered to carry my purchases to my car. What a service."
James ANDERSON
Unverified Reviewer
"Wish there was a zero star option,terrible customer service. I ordered a canvas ,10 days later I received a shipping notification email,only when I clicked on the link there was no tracking number,after contacting customer support,I was told that they could not ship to my country and I could either supply UK address or have a refund. This is despite the website clearly stating that they shipped all sizes to my country. I asked 4 times for a refund or an update on my refund without reply. I opened a case with Paypal and they refunded within 2 hours. It took 1o days to receive a shipping notification and another 2 for them to tell me they couldn't ship it,the canvas was for a present so I am extremely disappointed in the way this company handled my transaction."
"Excellent shop everything you can think of ,great friendly staff make you feel welcome"
Steven Brown Art is rated 2.98 based on 56 reviews