Steven Brown Art Reviews

6PM
6PM

Tell us how Steven Brown Art made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Ordered an A3 sized print as described however while whole page is A3 the actual print is smaller with an inch and a half white border all around. This was in no way what was expected as the website pictures do not show any white border, this made it extremely difficult indeed to find a quality frame to fit, I ended up having to trim the print to fit which is awful. Delivery also took forever which in no way matches their expensive delivery charges."
Are you Steven Brown Art? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Steven Brown Art receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Love love love stevens art . I recently visited the ayr shop All the way from perth Australia I brought home 6 a3 prints a couple smaller 1s ,chopping board, 8 coasters and tin of shortbread which is delicious. Wish i could have brought more home but was overweight in luggage 😪 cant wait for a oz store to open 😉"
"Well to start the delivery took 3 weeks, I emailed and was told it was royal mail's fault and that they would be resent, I made the point that I wanted my delivery charges refunded which, was listened to and refunded to me. I specifically used the Facebook messenger service and had to deal with a very deflective woman who kept telling me that my delivery was being looked into and at one point said it wasn't their fault that I didn't have goods I paid for, and this was definitely a theme through our conversations. I sadly have the feeling that had I not made the point about delivery charges and having my items sent on a secured delivery service (as they should have been considering the value of the purchase), that if not brought up they would have been overlooked which is quite telling overall. The online tracker they use has 0 information, at least it did for me. The company has many split reviews and I can completely understand that, the service wasn't good, and having to state the obvious to someone who should know better is frustrating and makes the company look like every other company that doesn't want to accept responsibility for problems caused by them unless they absolutely have to. This wasn't a good experience at all and when I asked for a refund as the 2nd delivery had also turned up late, they ignored the request and put me in a position whereby I had to accept delivery. Overall not impressed And to top it off the "prints" are more like posters on thicker paper the definition I. The images isn't very high quality compared to the original asking price of the prints. Shame as some of the designs are the exact style I like Oh well live and learn"
"Bought tree of life and Tree of aura. Delivered 3 days later and they are beautiful. Would not hesitate to order more products."
"Everything is great. I want them all. I ordered wrong size within 5 minutes they replied and cancelled the item. I am reordering again. Good service"
"I have 3 in my house and everybody who visits loves them as much as I do ."
"I was given a Steven Brown Art chopping board last Christmas and was delighted as I love all the artwork. The picture has started to come off the board and when I contacted the company they were extremely unhelpful and basically said as it had been purchased last November they were not prepared to do anything. I have had other brands of chopping boards before and never had this happen. Overpriced for inferior quality product"
"Got a a1 poster print in sale for 19.99 which is fine but I certainly would not liked to have paid the full price .."
"So far, I have ordered 4 items, 2 of which I have given the wrong e-mail address. All 4 items have arrived safely despite this. I love the various designs and would definitely recommend them. Not seen them in the shops so they seem to be very original too."
"We bought a married highland cattle picture for our nephew wedding present and we are very impressed ."
"Love his work. Have lots of stuff... cushions.. canvas....prints...wallet...mugs. think he is a brilliant artist with a great talent."
"Great artist"
"Blurry, bad quality posters masquerading as prints. Terrible customer service. Grotesque pricing. Never ending sales. His Facebook live thing is like QVC, but with less quality products. He’s a greasy wee conman. Luckily his position in the art world exists only in his kind and on Facebook. It’s not like galleries are clambering to hang his stuff, which is why he opened his own. There should be a 0 Stars option."
"Heather McCoo - Medium Special Edition Canvas I ordered this last week and it arrived within 5 days, It is going to be a present for my daughter birthday. One very happy customer...........thank you so much, my daughter Heather will love it. I can full recommend, as it even looks nicer than the photograph's. A Real Collector piece. Thank you Gloria"
"Great prints and fast delivery well recomended ...Brighten up any room ..thanks"
"My son bought me Scottish autumn for my birthday last week love, just bought 3 prints today"
"Got order which they had got wrong have sent 4 emails with no response back not very good for customer feed back having to leave this review but have no choice wouldn't recommend"
"Bought a print which I love, but, cannot find a suitable frame to fit. Buying a framed print was far too expensive. Any suggestions?"
"I think the reviewer Willie, sings from the same songbook as me!"
"Ordered two Signed Collectors prints for my daughter’s bedroom but so disappointed. They are just posters on cheap poster paper, the signature is even printed. Thought I was getting a bargain in the sale but sadly wish I hadn’t bothered."
Steven Brown Art is rated 2.76 based on 62 reviews