Steven Brown Art Customer Service Reviews

Steven Brown Art have a Customer Service Grade of C.

C
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
C

Customer Service - Average

61.54%
Industry Average
" Very impressed by the service. Easy to work website, fast delivery, helpful staff on the end of the phone and high quality products! Couldn't praise the company enough. Will definitely purchase again. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Bought a few canvases and cushions from Steven Brown and they have been fantastic quality and arrived within the delivery time stated. I had an issue with my address and contacted the customer services who corrected this for me very quickly with no problem at all. Five star service!! "
posted 8 months ago - Liz
" I visited the most colourful shop I have ever been to. The staff were so helpful and even offered to carry my purchases to my car. What a service. "
posted 8 months ago - Anonymous
" Ordered a hamper late Thursday afternoon it arrived early Saturday morning. Great Christmas gift and fabulous service thankyou "
posted 1 year ago - Rebecca
" Amazing customer service in store and with the call centre. Got my issue fixed and went above and beyond my expectations "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" Customer Service team were amazing. Go above and beyond. Well done guys. "
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
" I decided to order an A1 print from the website last week. The product arrived on Friday but was actually given the A3 print instead. I then emailed the customer service department and was given a rapid response. The matter was dealt with professionally and I was even allowed to keep the A3 version for any inconvenience. So i have no issue in providing Steven Brown Art with a 5 star rating, despite this minor inconvenience. "
posted 1 year ago - Steven Whyte
" SB Customer services have been excellent today in chasing up and checking that I had received the final part of my order, and have refunded the postage element due to the original order delayed delivery issues. "
posted 1 year ago - Ewan Calcott
" I contacted SB customer service by email after 10 days from dispatch - 3 days to replay and they stated that the package WAS with Royal Mail. "
posted 1 year ago - Ewan Calcott
" 1st Class Customer Service, Excellent quality of stock Well packaged & speedy delivery "
posted 1 year ago - Pamela Ross