Stevenswood Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Stevenswood

How would you rate Stevenswood ?

"Stevenswood Dundee Branch customer service is shocking, they contravened own terms and conditions and abused my Consumer Rights. I will never use them again. Arranged delivery 4 times, 1st 2 times they gave incorrect information meaning I had tradesmen waiting when the items were not even at their yard. 3rd delivery they would not offload equipment until I had paid, this is against their terms and conditions and until the goods are on my property they cannot be classed as delivered! Will never use this company again."
Stevenswood is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!