Stone Masters Inc Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stone Masters Inc

About Stone Masters Inc: Stone Masters Inc. Specializes in Cabinetry, Tile, Stone slabs in Marble, Granite, Quartz, Soapstone, Quartzite and Slate.

6104447200 ext 103

How would you rate Stone Masters Inc ?

"The entire process from selecting material at the office through template and install were efficient, organized, and accurate. I strive to provide a positive experience for my construction/remodeling clients and the use of Stone Masters makes sense as a part of my team approach to satisfying a customer."
Thank you! we appreciate your review and the business you select us to provide.
"From start to finish outstanding !!!!! Annmarie dan pam brandon and installers totally professional. They made this project a joy everyday was fun Ibwould not reccomend anyone else Totally awsome I love u guys !!!!! If there was 10 stars they get it"
Thank you Joe! we appreciate your review and your purchase! We are happy that you are happy.
"Nicole was very patient as I looked and "revoked" at your drops for a cabinet top. Brandon could not have been more helpful in answering my questions about countertops and choices available. Plus your two installation guys were a joy. I was so busy with lots of questions that I never had time to ask their names again. But to make sure you know who was here - one has the tattoos on his right arm of Greek mythology and the other gentle guy has reddish hair. Hats off to them all. I am impressed with your team!"
Thank you for your review and thank you for your business! I will be sure to tell all the employees you interacted with how you felt!
"Real ROCK Stars!"