Stone Masters Inc Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stone Masters Inc

About Stone Masters Inc: Stone Masters Inc. Specializes in Cabinetry, Tile, Stone slabs in Marble, Granite, Quartz, Soapstone, Quartzite and Slate.

6104447200 ext 103

How would you rate Stone Masters Inc ?

"The entire process from selecting material at the office through template and install were efficient, organized, and accurate. I strive to provide a positive experience for my construction/remodeling clients and the use of Stone Masters makes sense as a part of my team approach to satisfying a customer."
Thank you! we appreciate your review and the business you select us to provide.
"From start to finish outstanding !!!!! Annmarie dan pam brandon and installers totally professional. They made this project a joy everyday was fun Ibwould not reccomend anyone else Totally awsome I love u guys !!!!! If there was 10 stars they get it"
Thank you Joe! we appreciate your review and your purchase! We are happy that you are happy.
"Nicole was very patient as I looked and "revoked" at your drops for a cabinet top. Brandon could not have been more helpful in answering my questions about countertops and choices available. Plus your two installation guys were a joy. I was so busy with lots of questions that I never had time to ask their names again. But to make sure you know who was here - one has the tattoos on his right arm of Greek mythology and the other gentle guy has reddish hair. Hats off to them all. I am impressed with your team!"
Thank you for your review and thank you for your business! I will be sure to tell all the employees you interacted with how you felt!
Jeff And Lea
Verified Buyer
"Overall, the experience was good, but there were times when it was terrible. Selecting and purchasing the stone was a good experience and very professionally handled. The templating process was very good (thank you Cole) with one minor issue that didn't sit well. At the end of the template process I was told that there were a couple areas where the new countertops would rest that were not level. I would either have to level them myself or they could do it for me. They said it would be an hour of work for them and cost $100. I paid the $100 to avoid the hassle and so the professionals would insure that the new countertops would be level and properly supported. Well, the job took no more than 5 minutes. Truly. I was glad the work was done, but also felt mislead when an hour job ended up taking five minutes. For a $5,000 overall job, I think 5 minutes of work could have been provided at no additional fee. The turnaround time from templating to installation was pretty fast, and the scheduling experience was well handled. However, the installers did a particularly poor job. In particular, when they installed the kitchen sink - a farmhouse style sink with a front apron - the sink was all askew in the opening. It was clearly wrong, yet the installers left the site with the sink clearly not installed correctly. My wife, who was there for the installation, was upset and I had to call Stone Masters to complain. Having seen photos of the installation, I was upset, also. They quickly sent John out that day, and he was able to fix the problem, but to leave a job site when something was so clearly wrong was an example of extremely poor customer service and workmanship. When I got home that night, I examined the job and was very disappointed in the installation. By my eye, every one of the seams in the soapstone - 7 of them - was poorly done. None of the joints were smooth or even and there was epoxy residue on the countertops. Stone Masters makes a big deal on their website and in their showroom about how good their joints are, but that was not our experience at all. Plus, the quartz island they installed had scrape marks all over it that marred the surface. Additionally, the cooktop was not replaced properly and sat about 3/4" above the countertop and was all askew because they jammed the downdraft vent into the exhaust vent the wrong way rather than fitting these pieces together properly. Again, the workmanship was poor and I don't understand how somebody could perform this level of work and then leave the job site. I followed up with John and he made an appointment to return. During his follow-up visit, he and his polisher were able to fix things. The fact that they gave attention to every seam confirms that my assessment of a poor installation was accurate and that I wasn't just being a difficult customer. Nevertheless, we went an additional 9 days from the original installation before the fixes were made which left the kitchen in limbo. We are pleased with the recovery work that John and his colleague did, pleased with the purchase process with Karlene, and pleased with Cole who did the template (though the $100 charge for 5 minutes of work seemed excessive), but the installers were terrible. Thanks to the recovery, we are now satisfied with the work and the materials."
"Real ROCK Stars!"