Storenvy Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Storenvy

How would you rate Storenvy ?

"I ordered custom made shirts for my son's birthday and never received any feedban from the seller ( OCB CustomTees), i reached out to the seller 4 times via email and also did contact the support service at storenvy who also couldnt get hold of the buyer and asked to wait for 4 working days to resolve this. There is no telephone number or any other way to contact the person who actually took your payment. Please trust this review and do not shop with them. I only wish that I would have read the reviews myself first. I still do not have the item ordered or my money back. Its a complete sham"
Maja Rudnicki
"Storenvy hosts artists I love and allows them to operate independently for a low cost. It's tight. I bought a lot of patches"
Storenvy is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews