Storenvy Reviews

6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Storenvy deliver?

Tell us how Storenvy made you happy

"pretty fast processing and delivery, it was my first time ordering there and I had no issues"
Are you Storenvy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Too late and very wrong color!!!! I ordered Blue Green Pantyhose in September. I wanted them for Halloween. Second week of November, a package was delivered, but pantyhose was PINK. Storenvy.com not willing to issue a refund."
"TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I was made to purchase a dress from this website for a bridesmaid dress (never purchased or heard of this website before) for a friends wedding and it was a scam! It was nothing like the picture color or materials... NOTHING! I tried to contact DIRECTLY the store purchased from as well as storenvy MUTIPLE TIMES and no response! I only had 14 days per the store "DREAMPROM" so I wanted to try and send the dress back and possibly get refunded which I read through the return policy and it stated as long as it was before 14 days it would be FULL REFUND! I am now out $216 which $90 was in shipping itself! I had the packaged tracked so I could see when delivered and it was delivered within way before 14 days and it has been a good 3 weeks now and I have NO REFUND nor a response of any kind! Very upset with this website as well as with the store! This website is always down or not working! SKETCHY and I will not purchase from this website again! Definitely DO NOT purchase from DREAM PROM!!!!"
"Order arrived very quickly with a pleasant note from the company owner. The perfume is very pleasant."
"I ordered custom made shirts for my son's birthday and never received any feedban from the seller ( OCB CustomTees), i reached out to the seller 4 times via email and also did contact the support service at storenvy who also couldnt get hold of the buyer and asked to wait for 4 working days to resolve this. There is no telephone number or any other way to contact the person who actually took your payment. Please trust this review and do not shop with them. I only wish that I would have read the reviews myself first. I still do not have the item ordered or my money back. Its a complete sham"
"Storenvy hosts artists I love and allows them to operate independently for a low cost. It's tight. I bought a lot of patches"
Storenvy is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews