Storenvy Reviews

9PM
9PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Storenvy deliver?

Tell us how Storenvy made you happy

"Purchased what was supposed to be a prom gown and recieved a cheap knockoff costume. Storenvy refused to get involved. Seller offered $24 refund toward my $200+ purchase. Both suggested I resell the junk item with their stock photos (essentially advising me to scam someone else like I was. Um, no.) I should have known better- I did but I was trying to save money & still have a beautiful dress for my daughter. Instead this was/is a nightmare. Thank goodness we took screenshots of their empty return section & had an email we sent to verify if the dress was bad, we could return it for a full refund bcs they updated the return policy the day after we purchased. Paypal now requires the buyer pay for shipping & the seller was betting on me not paying the extreme shipping cost back to China. Paypal will refund up to $30 & USPS shipping was $75. The seller kept saying they only accept FedEx (which was $130 to ship) - Paypal said any return with tracking was acceptable. The service (lack there of) from both the seller and the company was horrendous. They kept sending responses that were incomplete, illegible, and screamed of fraud. They know people are trying to save money and prey on that. STAY AWAY."
Are you Storenvy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I tried purchasing a jersey for my son two months later getting a response back from the seller and Storenvy takes no responsibility for other people selling stuff on their website so you'll lose your money if you shop there"
"pretty fast processing and delivery, it was my first time ordering there and I had no issues"
"Too late and very wrong color!!!! I ordered Blue Green Pantyhose in September. I wanted them for Halloween. Second week of November, a package was delivered, but pantyhose was PINK. Storenvy.com not willing to issue a refund."
"TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I was made to purchase a dress from this website for a bridesmaid dress (never purchased or heard of this website before) for a friends wedding and it was a scam! It was nothing like the picture color or materials... NOTHING! I tried to contact DIRECTLY the store purchased from as well as storenvy MUTIPLE TIMES and no response! I only had 14 days per the store "DREAMPROM" so I wanted to try and send the dress back and possibly get refunded which I read through the return policy and it stated as long as it was before 14 days it would be FULL REFUND! I am now out $216 which $90 was in shipping itself! I had the packaged tracked so I could see when delivered and it was delivered within way before 14 days and it has been a good 3 weeks now and I have NO REFUND nor a response of any kind! Very upset with this website as well as with the store! This website is always down or not working! SKETCHY and I will not purchase from this website again! Definitely DO NOT purchase from DREAM PROM!!!!"
"Order arrived very quickly with a pleasant note from the company owner. The perfume is very pleasant."
"I ordered custom made shirts for my son's birthday and never received any feedban from the seller ( OCB CustomTees), i reached out to the seller 4 times via email and also did contact the support service at storenvy who also couldnt get hold of the buyer and asked to wait for 4 working days to resolve this. There is no telephone number or any other way to contact the person who actually took your payment. Please trust this review and do not shop with them. I only wish that I would have read the reviews myself first. I still do not have the item ordered or my money back. Its a complete sham"
"Storenvy hosts artists I love and allows them to operate independently for a low cost. It's tight. I bought a lot of patches"
Storenvy is rated 2.50 based on 8 reviews