Storenvy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Storenvy

Tell us how Storenvy made you happy
Please figure out how we can download the orders that have used a discount code thank you
I had some concern with not receiving a order confirmation after 2 weeks but I emailed the company and received a quick response. The matter was resolved in a day. Great service! Love the coasters. Thank you again.
I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCAMMER WEBSITE! I HAVE NOT GOTTEN MY PACKAGE, IT'S BEEN A MONTH NOW AND THE SELLER ALWAYS MAKE ALIBI AND WON'T GIVE ME MY TRACKING NO. SO DON'T WAIT YOUR MONEY ON THIS STUPID WEBSITE PEOPLE!!
DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE !! Storenvy.com
PLEASE, TAKE THE TIME, TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS !!
OR GO ONTO BBB WEBSITE Better Business Bureau
July 10, 2020 Friday 8:50PM EST
RE: WAITING ON THE TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY ORDER THAT I PLACED ON (See Below).
JULY 7, 2020 TUESDAY
TOTAL AMOUNT: $71.55
07/07/20 - Order #tillyskrafts-20392751
---Status: Awaiting Shipment--
1 small. 6-Drawer Wire Cart, Black
NOTE: THIS IS MY SECOND EMAIL TO TILLYS KRAFTS REGARDING THIS ORDER
After reading reviews and checking the BBB regarding this website, "Storenvy."
I FEEL I, WILL NEVER RECEIVE THIS ORDER !!
As I Stated In My First Email. Now
That The $71.55, Has Cleared My Bank.
My Bank Will Be Filling A Dispute.
I WILL BE REPORTING THIS WEBSITE; TO THE FCC & FTC.
“FOR FAULT”
THIS COMPANY/WEBSITE/SELLERS, ARE
MISLEADING THE CONSUMER !!
Customers Are Placing Orders…
#1. BUT NEVER RECEIVING THEIR MERCHANDISE !!
#2. GETTING NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR SELLER
$3. UNABLE TO GET THEIR MONEY BACK !!
AGAIN THIS IS FAULT !! WHICH IS ILLEGAL !!
I tried to order shoes that were supposed to arrive within two days. It’s been 2 months and I haven’t gotten the shoes. I haven’t gotten any responses either. It’s a scam and even though the prices seem affordable the money stacks up between the actual purchase and shipping. It ends up being a lot of money to completely throw away. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM STRENVY.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM STORENVY OR FROM A SHOP ON THEIR WEBSITE CALLED ‘REMOTEMOON’.

I purchased a wedding dress from storenvy/remotemoon in late October/2019. Two months later I hadn’t received the merchandise. I sent remotemoon an e.mail and only then they sent me the dress tracking number. When I checked, I learned that the dress had arrived to a post office in Brazil, but as the importation tax had not been paid, it had been sent back to China. I hadn’t paid the importation tax as I did not know the dress had already arrived because I didn’t have the tracking number by then. I wrote remotemoon several e.mails asking them to send me the product back and e.mail me the tracking number of this second postage. I received no reply from them.

Storenvy support team replied promptly to my e.mail telling me that they had shut remotemoon down as the shop hadn’t replied to their e.mails either and advising me to file a purchase dispute with my credit card company.

However, I recommend not buying from storenvy as they don’t have a policy of sending you your purchase tracking number as more reputable purchase websites do. Good luck with your purchases!
I made a purchase I never received from a site called budget baller boutique
I have been waiting since December 15 2019 to get a new place I bought for my daughter. The company will not return ANY of my emails. DO NOT WASTE MONEY OR TIME WITH THIS STORE/WEBSITE!!!!
I bought a dress that looked really nice with a decent material so I purchased it and waited for 4 weeks and today I finally received it. I was excited to open it and try it on. As soon as I opened it, I was so disappointed, angry and mad at myself that why I trusted this website!
DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES IS COMPLETELY FALSE!!
You are taking a risk to order from this store. We received a dress that is completely different than what we ordered. When I contacted the store they cannot speak proper English so communication is difficult. They will not pay for return shipping. I can't tell if they'll even pay when they get the dress back! Big mistake ordering from them!
Do not order on this website ! Their stores are scams !! I lost 200$ ordering on this website because the seller was a scam !! And they don't want to refund me !!
Storenvy is rated 1.94 based on 18 reviews