Strapcart Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Strapcart

How would you rate Strapcart ?

"In my opinion the only reputable online pharmacy. Good prices. Functional Website. Trustworthy ACH E-Check payment option avoids hassle with foreign credit card payments. Products produced by real pharmaceutical companies that come in well-marked packages confirming actual generic prescriptions. They don't hassle you for reorders."
"Good service and product I have used bimatoprost for the last few years and it has helped. Delivery has been excellent"
""A+ transaction and delivery" Good company good service, they keep you up to date on the whole transaction all the way to delivery."
"Fast shipping I've been ordering from Medypharma dot com for several years, and I've always had great service, fast shipping, and the orders are always correct, and the products/medications are authentic. Great value for Americans."
""Excellent" Stuff came as described only the shipping took long but i love the priducts"
"Great experience........... This company kept me informed of each step in the process of my order. I could not ask for better service. I was contacted with phone call and the remaining contacts were through email . My order was delivered in a timely matter considering the distance it had to come. I will use them again."
"Great service, and, product. I was amazed how easy it was to place an order abroad. Local customer service rep assisted me with product selection. The only negative is orders have to be placed by sending a check to India, I prefer paying with my credit card."
""quick service and product as advertised" I ordered the items and in a couple of days they were on their way. The product was as advertised and easy to use"
"Great resource for pharmaceutical products. I've been using medypharma.com for several years and have never had a problem with products or services. I have recommended them to several people who have also had a great experience."
""EXCELENT!!!" Simply safe and secure!, You get what you want!"
"Good products and good service. The Tiromel is extremely fake. I would get a third party to check that product. That is the only product that I've had issues with. Everything else has been perfect."
""Great!" Great prices, great service and great products."
"Will order again because of perfect service!" Ordering was easy, delivery was on time, product was very reasonably priced . I plan on ordering again and have found an on line company I can trust. Thanks !"
""Excellent service. Perfect product." I was worried about ordering online, and the product being from a foreign country was a worry, however, I need not have been concerned, because the service was fantastic! I had numerous emails informing me when the product had been dispatched and when to expect delivery. The product was well packed and genuine. I will definitely use this company again."
""Good service" I ordered the careplast and it came without any problems."
""Not as good as..." Bought from you and one other Co. The Nizagara I bought works better than your product I bought from you. But service was fast and courteous."
"Excellent customer service Great products and prices. Excellent customer service. They constantly kept me posted about the status of my order"
""Best prices & quality in the world." Best prices & quality in the world. Good choices & Fast shipping."
""Excellent Products and Service" I have been using Strapcart for at least 5 years now and have never been disappointed. I have seen them work to continually improve their business and it is even better than when I first started using them. I can't thank them enough for the ability to get low cost medications from a safe and secure website."
""Quality products" Buy from here all the time. Great price."
Strapcart is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews