streamgaga.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend streamgaga.com

Tell us how streamgaga.com made you happy
Buyer Beware! The streamgaga website says that they will refund your money if you cancel in five days. I canceled in two days. Instead of a refund they sent a refund policy and refused a refund. Don't pay until you tried their service.
Easy to use Fast downloader Drag to URL logo instead of copying and pasting HD option Built-in converter Automatically adds videos to iTunes It's very easy to use, but it also gets the job done fast and simple. I love it!
- Stability - Works for YouTube - Easy to use - Multi-format Conversion The program is a must have for anyone looking to download videos or convert them to audio files for their listening pleasure. Genuinely happy I came of this one.
Easy to download
Great experience. Easy download. Just download it from reliable sources or from the site itself.
Completely hassle free installation. Have yet to come across a video that This software could not download or convert to another format. Not a resource hog, multiple videos can be downloaded simultaneously, while still using the computer for other tasks. User friendly software interface and extremely fast download speeds. Wide range of video download (i.e., when various formats are available for viewing) and conversion options. The best desktop computer video download software that I have ever come across. Even when there was no visible video address and/or no link to a video that could be copied to the Windows clipboard, This software still managed to locate and download most of the videos that I needed from all of the sites that have been visited thus far. While I have access to Adobe Premiere CS5 software for video conversions, MP4 Downloader is far easier to use, does not require one to setup a whole bunch of user settings, and requires no special hardware, as it uses very little in the way of computer resources. Although it is not mentioned in the Publisher's Description, the software works perfectly with the Opera browser.
Excellent, one of the best I've ever used. Easy to use and intuite, fast and reliable.
Thanks to This software, I can research anything and stay ahead of my assignment's at school. Anyone in school or has been in school can rely on all the information across the world given in varied opinion's and even cross-referenced statistics. I am a student at Eastfield college in Mesquite, TX and being able to digitize my information and condense it at any level has given me portability of all subjects and at my leisure. This software is a Godsend for me, Thanks to all involved! I have less than a year at Eastfield left, but i'm taking the This software downloader with me to get my Bachelor's degree as my protege'; it's all that i'll need ! Elamroad.
IT'S FAST AND FRIENDLY
I produce a TV program called "The Struggle" that's seen on over 30 cable channels in the northeast U.S. We often broadcast video from the Middle East. Before This software getting the video in a timely manner was a problem. Mail was uncertain and other video exchanges were costly. Now we get permission to the use the video and with This software get a nice clean download from YouTube or Facebook and we're able to use the video on our program.
I am in the Phillipines, and love this Downloader. I am 76 years old with a limited income and cannot afford to purchase it, but hope I can still use it. I download movies from YouTube and this my only entertainment on my laptop.
easy to usel
Easy to use. Fast. Intuitive interface. No adware or bloatware. This is a great app. It does it's job quickly and efficiently. I like that you can pause and resume at a later time. This software Downloader is a very well made program!!
Multi-faceted I like the various choices given for both video and audio... it's quick and takes a lot of the hassle out of choosing for me.... links up great. User friendly so that even those who are not very tech savvy can operate. Have had many various types of downloading software similar to this type and so far this is the best. I like it even better than itunes which has become a b**** to deal with
I love the quality of the videos and or sound tracts it edits. I can not believe what an amazing job it does. I have been very pleased with it. O have used This software downloader for many year's even the older version of it I was extremely happy with. All in all I'm very Happy and Pleased with The This software downloader. I thank you so very much for the use of such a great product.
It's very easy to use and has many options to download and convert clips from youtube. You can even download the whole list of videos with one click. You can download any youtube videos and convert them into almost any format(video & audio). Very useful and convient.
Is small, simple and easy Is the best way to download a video!
does everything you could ever need all in 1 place. the best player on the net today. Updated on Mar 11, 2017I would like to recommend to all for it's use is so easy for anyone.
Works on many video sites Very fast downloads Easy to use Includes a handy tool for the browser Highly recommend!
Effectively maneuver and download playlist with a click
streamgaga.com is rated 4.5 based on 58 reviews