StreetFleet Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read StreetFleet Reviews

About StreetFleet:

We pride ourselves on one-to-one customer service for all your vehicle needs, with timely communication from purchase to delivery and arranging finance for complete peace of mind.

info@streetfleet.com.au

Level 2, 111 Gawler Place,\nLevel 2, 111 Gawler Place

StreetFleet have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their delivery and customer service.

A

Delivery - Fast

100.00%
Industry Average
Within a day or two she had sourced a vehicle much cheaper than I was able to negotiate myself at dealers, and with a quicker delivery timeframe.
- Adrian
Yet again another great experience with street fleet and again sally killed it yet again and went over and beyond to make sure i was getting what i needed and i couldnt be happier with the outcome expecially after the lengthy wait on my car build and delivery date.
- Heath
Sally has been super patient, helpful, responsive and responsive from Day 1 up to the delivery and even after service. Always willing to go the extra mile. Thanks to her the whole process have been wonderful and efficient.
- WL
97.67%
Industry Average
I really appreciate Street Fleet's approach and customer service, they are very easy to deal with, personable and very helpful.
- S Hellams
StreetFleet’s customer service is very good. My consultant was responsive to my needs and answered all my questions in a friendly and helpful way. Sally provided safe advice about the end of one lease and the beginning of the other. The change over went smoothly. Would recommend StreetFleet.
- Michelle
Amazing customer service from Jodie ( Adelaide branch) everything was explained clearly & the process was made very easy. Would highly recommend Street Fleet.
- Caroline