Street Fleet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Street Fleet
Read Street Fleet Reviews

meredithw@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place,

My experience was fairly pleasant, however there was a misunderstanding on the day of picking up the vehicle. This was quickly sorted out so no issue after all. Robert from Street Fleet was great in explaining the process to me and walking through it every step of the way. Over all a great experience and an enjoyable one.
Street Fleet 4 star review on 31st March 2021
Streetfleet manage my company’s car fleet at Employsure. I was advised that my old company car was due for a new car upgrade. They provided me with clear details including my obligations, contact points for the upgrade, and in less than a week ensured a very smooth and quick handover process. My brand new shiny car was fully optioned and has a number of new features which are very beneficial. Thank you Streetfleet. Highly recommended!
From the time of the first email to the delivery of the vehicle everything ran like clockwork what an excellent service
Street Fleet 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Very prompt and polite service, numerous scenarios were provided for my review, with good communication and commentary also given.
Nothing seemed an issue with clear communication provided even down to the dealer handover.
Promised and delivered, good service guys
Cheers
Best fleet management service around when you need something completed they respond straight away making it easy to get on with your day
Easy people to deal with which is a breath of fresh air ,when others make it complicated

Love my new car !!!

Thanks Fleet
Very efficient, communication is very concise and prompt. Nothing is a bother and always there to provide assistance.
The experience with the team was great, the process, the communication and follow up made the process smooth
Always very helpful and helped explained the processes easily. They went above and beyond to help me.
Acceptable service. I feel limited details are given about leases. More explaination of how it works would be good.
Great customer service.
Great team and wonderful support.
Great customer service!!
Always easy to deal with , fast and efficient , going above and beyond at all times
Mostly very helpful with enquires and very friendly.
Street Fleet has been a terrific company in assisting me in my vehicle procurement last December. They have provided comprehensive support and assistance!

There team is very reliable!
Easy to deal with, Car arrived in perfect condition, on time.
Street fleet provide a stress free service. I can wake up in the morning and drive to work safe in the knowledge that my vehicle won’t let me down.

Mike L