StreetFleet Reviews

Read StreetFleet Reviews

info@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place
Adelaide

Tell us how StreetFleet made you happy
StreetFleet 5 star review on 27th October 2021
StreetFleet 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Greg
StreetFleet 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Darrin
Awesome experience with my contact at Streetfleet - Sally was very helpful and kept me informed of what was happening and what I needed to do before getting my new vehicle - thank you ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ˜Ž
Thank you Gary for the wonderful feedback - we'll be sure to let Sally know. We hope that you enjoy your new car and wish you a happy holiday season ahead :)
Sally Palmer has been absolutely incredible through out my experience! From the very start sally made sure I was kept up to date at every turn, no question was too small, she really took the time to explain every query in detail to me, after hours, first thing in the morning even on vacation her devotion to give the best experience never wavered once even when I had extensive delays on my new car. I cannot express in words just how much she looked after me, I couldnโ€™t recommend anyone higher. Six out of five stars ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
Spent over a month getting leasing sorted out, only to be told 6 to 9 month wait for car now. Wasted our time, effort and money.
Hi Craig, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We do our very best to source vehicles as quickly as possible, however it is a very difficult market at the moment with a global shortage of new vehicles. With some delays stretching from 1 โ€“ 2 years, we are assisting many clients in looking at used and near new vehicles as well. Itโ€™s a frustrating market that is beyond our control, but we hope global supplies will free up towards the end of this year.
Jodie from streetfleet did an amazing job with my lease documents. It was getting to be a rather big headache for me with documents not working out, but Jodie pulled through and went the extra mile to the end. I'd like to say thankyou to Russell too, for the work he did as well...thankyou guys very much.
Thank you for your generous 5-star rating, Robyn! We are so glad you are happy with the service you received from Jodie and Russell at StreetFleet! We are gratified to hear that their support made your lease documents experience much easier for you. We truly appreciate your kind words and thank you for your feedback!
Customer service by Kimberley is wonderful, can't explain that in words. Just wanna say 15/10 . Very good experience.
Thank you Ramandeep for the wonderful feedback! We'll be sure to pass it on and we hope that you are enjoying your new car :)
Streetfleet was wonderful in helping me to get my car so quickly. Was so nice to actually be in my new car for Christmas. So easy to deal with and quick responses to any questions i had. It all went so smoothly. Car dealership worked well with streetfleet and visa versa. Very happy with my new car and the service i received.
That is so wonderful to hear Anne, makes our day! Thank you for this amazing feedback. Hope you had a great Christmas Holiday in your new car. Wish you a fabulous 2023 :)
Streetfleet are very supportive managing my novated lease.
We're glad to hear that Arthur. Thank you for your patience, we hope that you are enjoying your new car. Have an amazing Holiday season ahead!
Good service, Jodie was very helpful and always quick to answer any questions or concerns we had
Thank you Leah for the awesome feedback! Jodie is sure a gem to have on the team. We wish you safe travels and a happy holiday season ahead.
Excellent customer service and very prompt in response. Thank you for taking over my lease.
Thank you for your kind words, much appreciated.
Efficient staff; was kept informed/updated with appropriate information; easy to read/interpret documentation.
(Roba) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for your kind review, Simon. Truly appreciated. We hope you are enjoying your new car.
Robert and Amy were amazing to deal with and made the process simple and easy. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for this amazing review, Theresa. We will be sure to pass on the feedback. Glad we could simplify the process for you and thank you for your patience and understanding with all the paperwork.
I went throught the process to get a car via Novated Lease which unfortunately did not go through but Jodie was so helpful and when the extra mile at every step.
Hi Dylan, thank you for your kind review. It's truly appreciated. We hope that we can help you out another time
Friendly customer service. Got the car I wanted. Love to all my support and gift from joining up.
That's so wonderful to hear, thank you Jacob ๐Ÿ™‚ We hope you're enjoying your new car
Jodie went above and beyond to get me the vehicle I wanted. Very excellent service
That's so great to hear, Shaun! Thanks for the lovely feedback. We hope you're enjoying your new car ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sally from street Fleet is amazing. I have now leased my second car. Sally is always friendly and goes over and above to answer any questions. Sally always answers emails and phone calls promptly. It is such a nice feeling to finally have two decent and reliable cars knowing that everything is covered. I highly recommend Street Fleet.
Thank you so much, Heather for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Iโ€™m so glad you like Sallyโ€™s work. Weโ€™ll pass along the kind words.
Jodie Turner is is a great advocate for customer service, down to earth, easy to Liaise and talk to, follows up on queries and concerns, and I certainly feel I can contact her at any time
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Nicole. Indeed, Jodie is a real gem to have on our team. We hope that you are enjoying your new car.
Street Fleet service is excellent. Attentive and knowledgeable staff. Good systems. Customer service focus.
(Spalm) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you Mark for the amazing feedback! Will be sure to pass it on to the team.
Happy with the car
(Spalm) - Posted 6 months ago
Thank you, Karl for the feedback. Much appreciated.
Very professional. Gave excellent advice and kept be informed every step of the way
(Jturn) - Posted 6 months ago
That's great to hear! Thank you so much, Anne. Much appreciated.
Got my car finance through on time
(Hgamb) - Posted 6 months ago
So glad to hear that, Susan! Thank you so much for your review.
StreetFleet is rated 4.8 based on 230 reviews