Street Fleet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Street Fleet
Read Street Fleet Reviews

meredithw@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place,

Street Fleet have been absolutely fantastic in facilitating a seamless transfer of my novated lease from another organisation.
An excellent company to deal with.
Great Friendly Service good prompt communication
The Team at StreetFleet made my very first Novated Lease a really easy process the whole way. I should have done this years ago and am in love with my new car!
easy to work with and very efficient
Excellent service and friendly staff
It was a nice experience to lease a vehicle from Sally & Amy. Sally actioned on my request promptly and always follow up with the dealer and me. Amy outlined the required documents clearly with me for the finance settlement. The whole novated lease process was very smooth.
My experience with street fleet was very good the friendly staff and service was excellent and very helpful i would use them again in the future for getting a new car thanks to the team and Sally for helping me to get a new car.
Exceptional customer service
Thanks very much to all the team for making the transition to Street Fleet a very easy exercise. - Merry Xmas
Helpful and good when called on the phone. But, it would be easier to do things online - for example, lodge claims, if it was possible to edit claims (before they are paid) and add comments where they are (occasionally) necessary.

Live Chat was hopeless - just received a large automated script - this is not live chat.

The next question in this survey only enables one response. This can be a problem when I have communicated in all three ways.
Thanks for your review Jennifer – this is some great feedback we hope to use to help us improve our current processes and troubleshoot automated processes such as LiveChat. Our online claims process allows the upload of receipts and any edits or comments can then be sent directly by email to your dedicated Fleet Consultant. Please reach out if you need assistance. Thank you.
Sally was awesome and very responsive. Love my new car- thank you!
I have been dealing with Street Fleet for over 10 years & am very happy with their professionalism. Communication from all departments is great as well as their problem solving solutions. I look forward to the next 10 years!
Have been very good
Always a pleasure to deal with. :)
I have dealt with Streetfleet for a few years and they are very profesional to deal with.
In relation to obtaining a Novated Lease, Street Fleet have been really responsive, helpful, informative, efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
Jodie was amazing and so easy to deal with and was enjoyable experience
Love Street Fleet
Great service very good communication at all times would highly recommend
Street Fleet is rated 4.77 based on 104 reviews