Street Fleet Reviews

Read Street Fleet Reviews

meredithw@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place

Tell us how Street Fleet made you happy
This was my first novated lease and Jodie made the whole process easy and stress free.
Sally was super efficient and always endeavoured to keep the communication flowing even though Macquarie proved to be exceedingly challenging
Very happy with the service that I received from Anthony who looks after QLD. Efficient, professional and friendly. Thank you Anthony
Very happy with the service, dealt mainly with Sally who was very efficient, professional and quick to respond to any queries. Would be happy to recommend Street Fleet / Sally
I had Jodie as my consultant. She is fantastic
I dealt with Sally Palmer , right from the first quote nothing was too much trouble. I felt comfortable with everything that Sally did for me and the end result is a fabulous new Toyota Prado. I would recommend Sally to anyone that asked and already have !!
Excellent service from the time I made enquiries about starting a new lease until the completion of the agreement. Sally was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient in all communication. Was very pleased with the price and service. Would recommend StreetFleet.
Sally from street fleet was amazing !!!
This my third novated lease which Street Fleet have provided for me. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Great communication and nothing is too much trouble. Easy to deal with and all claims for reimbursement processed in a timely manner.
fast and efficient. love the new car!
very helpful, fast response and action of my requests
Very easy experience, and Sally was a pleasure to deal with, would recommend to others.
This was my first ever novated lease and everyone at StreetFleet made it easy. Love the car, thanks!
Great service and quick turnaround!
Service from Street Fleet when I took delivery of a Suburu XV in August was handled very well & I was kept well informed during the process. I was somewhat disappointed with the Suburu dealer service & response when I queried a concern with the vehicle.
We had such and easy experience getting what we wanted through street fleet. Sally was amazing to work with and made the entire process so smooth.
Great service and advice and we are loving our new car.
Very happy with the service
The team at Fleet Street are always very prompt in replying to any enquiry
Appreciate the regular reports
Very helpful all the way through the process and especially with a change of salary packaging organisations.

Thanks