Street Fleet Reviews

Read Street Fleet Reviews

meredithw@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place

this is a minimum of 10
Street Fleet have been very helpful, answered all my questions and processed my application very quickly. Thank you.
Very helpful, great customer service.
Great service even out of hours. Thank you
So far so good.
The team was extremely responsive, professional and knowledgeable. All my questions were answered in a courteous and timely manner.
Competitive rates and excellent service resulted in selecting StreetFleet to do my latest Novated lease
Street Fleet 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Easy to work with and they guided me through the processes with immediate follow up on any of my queries. I always had the information I needed
So easy to deal with on my lease extension. Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks
brilliant service - no issues anywhere - sally was amazing.
just waiting on fuel card and life is sweet
Very helpful staff and straight forward process.
Over the moon with the vehicle!
This was my first novated lease and Jodie made the whole process easy and stress free.
Sally was super efficient and always endeavoured to keep the communication flowing even though Macquarie proved to be exceedingly challenging
Very happy with the service that I received from Anthony who looks after QLD. Efficient, professional and friendly. Thank you Anthony
Very happy with the service, dealt mainly with Sally who was very efficient, professional and quick to respond to any queries. Would be happy to recommend Street Fleet / Sally
I had Jodie as my consultant. She is fantastic
I dealt with Sally Palmer , right from the first quote nothing was too much trouble. I felt comfortable with everything that Sally did for me and the end result is a fabulous new Toyota Prado. I would recommend Sally to anyone that asked and already have !!
Excellent service from the time I made enquiries about starting a new lease until the completion of the agreement. Sally was friendly, knowledgeable and efficient in all communication. Was very pleased with the price and service. Would recommend StreetFleet.
Sally from street fleet was amazing !!!
This my third novated lease which Street Fleet have provided for me. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Great communication and nothing is too much trouble. Easy to deal with and all claims for reimbursement processed in a timely manner.
Street Fleet is rated 4.72 based on 75 reviews