Street Fleet Reviews

Street Fleet 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Greg
Street Fleet 5 star review on 18th September 2020
Darrin
Sally and Amy were instrumental in getting my car sorted as quickly as possible. They were good to work with, giving me clear instructions and displaying great patience. I can't thank them enough for what they did for me. I love my new car! Thanks Amy, Sally and Street Fleet.
Hey Andrea, thank you so much for your kind words! So glad to hear that you're loving your new car. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words.
Robert and Amy were a pleasure to deal with. They were incredibly helpful and responsive
Thank you, Angus! It was our pleasure to be of assistance. We will be sure to pass on the kind words.
Brilliant and very quick customer service. They went way above and beyond to do this. Highly recommend.
Makes our day...thank you so much for the glowing review, M!
Sally P was absolutely AMAZING! Some of the best customer service I have ever received. She simplified things, was extremely responsive and very helpful. I could not talk more highly of the service Sally gave me..
Thank you so much Scott for this amazing review! We are glad to hear that everything went so well and we agree - Sally is an absolute gem to have on our team! We hope that you're enjoying your new car and thank you once again for choosing us for your Novated Lease.
From enquiry to delivery Jodie, and the team at Street Fleet, were friendly, informative and very professional. All costs and processes were very transparent and all questions were promptly answered. I would highly recommend StreetFleet.
Matthew, thank you so much for the great review! We’re so happy you loved your experience and we will be sure to pass on the kind words to Jodie and the team. We hope you're enjoying your new car and wish you a safe and relaxing Easter break :)
When we approached cbb for getting a new car, we got Sally's contact streetfleet. She was excellent from the start assisting us with everything related to novated lease and patiently answering our questions. We are happy and would always recommend Sally to our friends and family.
Hey Mayuri, thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review. We'll be sure to pass along the kind words. Wish you a wonderful Easter holidays ahead!
Best thing I’ve done and such a positive experience. Sally Palmer went above and beyond with her customer service and professionalism 👍
Thank you David, for such a fabulous review! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share this with us — and we agree, Sally is truly a gem to have on our team! Hope you enjoy your new car and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
Amy and Robert were most helpful, quick responses to all my calls and emails to ensure a swift delivery of the car and finance
So glad to hear that, Jane. Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us this wonderful review. Enjoy your new car :)
Great service and prompt assistance.
Thank you so much Lisa...we'll be sure to pass along the kind words :)
Great experience and the process was well explained and I felt well supported by the staff that I dealt with. Top of the list is Heath, who was just an absolute delight to deal.with. If Heath wasn't available there was always someone to answer my queries. Rob and Amy were also very helpful. Thanks to you all for your amazing support and ensuring it was such a pleasurable experience. Loved Heath's dad jokes!!!!
Thank you so much for your kind words for our team, Valma. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us and we agree, Heath is truly a gem to have on our team! Hope you enjoy your new car.
Easy process. Fantastic customer service and a quick turnaround for my new car.
Thank you Alycia for taking the time out to leave this amazing review
Rebeka is great to work with and is very pleasant.
Thank you for the feedback, Siva.
great customer service from Heath and Brooke
Thank you for the feedback, Cindy...the team was very happy to read that.
Excellent service as always
Thanks, Michael.
Great service. Made the process to swap novated lease providers very easy. Good communication and patient with answering all questions.
Thank you, Kyproulla for the amazing feedback! Glad to be of help with the transition.
Sally was great to deal with and had excellent communication. Very good service all round.
I've had my new car little over 3 months now. Completely happy with the service and help given as this is my first fleet vehicle.
Thank you, Amanda. Our team is glad to be of assistance.
The process was quite complex with 6 parties involved and steep learning curve for us on lease details. Despite this StreetFleet ensured that all details were communicated in a timely and efficient manner to us and other parties. Both StreetFleet staff involved (Robert and Amy) provided clear instructions on what documents needed to be signed and what still had to be completed; Robert in the initial stages was also extremely helpful in sourcing a car and taking us through the finances. They both did an excellent job especially given limited time leading up to Christmas and several parties going into shut down during this period. They also responded rapidly to requests from us for clarification and where we had not completed a step were quick to follow up with us. Due to their diligence, we were able to get our new car in time to go on a driving holiday. I would recommend StreetFleet to another staff member at CCNSW.
Thank you, Benjamin for such an amazing review. Glad to hear that our team could set up everything for you before your holidays...hope you had a good one!
Great communication and processing times
Thank you David for your review...much appreciated. Cheers, Mitali Handique, Brand & Communications Manager - StreetFleet
A wonderful experience from start to finish. The team bend over backwards to make sure it's a seamless process. I'm on my third novated lease and can not pick any faults!
Jodie Turner did a very fine service in helping us get our desired car.
Street Fleet is rated 4.80 based on 208 reviews