Street Fleet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Street Fleet
Read Street Fleet Reviews

meredithw@streetfleet.com.au

Level 9, 111 Gawler Place,

Acceptable service. I feel limited details are given about leases. More explaination of how it works would be good.
Helpful and good when called on the phone. But, it would be easier to do things online - for example, lodge claims, if it was possible to edit claims (before they are paid) and add comments where they are (occasionally) necessary. Live Chat was hopeless - just received a large automated script - this is not live chat. The next question in this survey only enables one response. This can be a problem when I have communicated in all three ways.
Thanks for your review Jennifer – this is some great feedback we hope to use to help us improve our current processes and troubleshoot automated processes such as LiveChat. Our online claims process allows the upload of receipts and any edits or comments can then be sent directly by email to your dedicated Fleet Consultant. Please reach out if you need assistance. Thank you.
So far so good.
You need to give better insurance coverage to your customers. In order to do this you will have to get someone to do a bit research to see what others are offering and compare it with you. I was vero before when I was with Smart Leasing, I should not have changed the company there insurance coverage was much better as compare to what QBE is offering via Street Fleet. Small things like this will make you a leading company once people realise what you have to offer.
Hi Muhammad, Thanks for taking the time to review our company, we really appreciate the feedback. Insurance is an area we review regularly and we will take your comments on board when we next go to market. Thanks again
Street Fleet is rated 4.79 based on 163 reviews